Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Am Scared Of Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared Of Marriage (2199 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
carlcar2012:

You have a point

Clear your mind off the negative experiences you see around you or have seen, develop yourself and pray to meet an understanding partner. That's all
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
carlcar2012:
Help guys, just found out that I am scared of commitment, everyone in my family is already married and d are all looking at me like WTF is holding you, although d did not say it out only my dad.
The thing is I do not like the idea and philosophy behind marriage.

I need help guys.

Lala, seun

Lol what do you want we guys to say, especially we that bear the most financial burden.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Am I vicious? sad
At least ur e persona is. I'm sure this isn't the first time u re hearing it grin. Your to be husband is lucky if he understands u sha. happy searching
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
At least ur e persona is. I'm sure this isn't the first time u re hearing it grin. Your to be husband is lucky if he understands u sha. happy searching
I know right? Well let's say I'm 50% of what I portray online. I'm talking about the vicious part because I'm actually introverted.

That's the thing oo, I cannot marry a man who will not understand me, like when I decide to microwave my bra, he should not think I'm mad it's a normal struvs. embarassed
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
I know right? Well let's say I'm 50% of what I portray online. I'm talking about the vicious part because I'm actually introverted.

That's the thing oo, I cannot marry a man who will not understand me, like when I decide to microwave my bra, he should not think I'm mad it's a normal struvs. embarassed
hmm

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:

lol. Lyk considering somethings about you a blessing even through it may seem abnoral to the outside world?. That will be quite a man. You deserve him if u give ur total commitment as u infered earlier
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
lol. Lyk considering somethings about you a blessing even through it may seem abnoral to the outside world?. That will be quite a man. You deserve him if u give ur total commitment as u infered earlier
Exactly! Sometimes, what I do seems totally abnormal to the world but it's something I love doing. Hope hubby will understand that. Especially when I start my crazy experiments.

Sure I do, I'm always committed. All I need now is his.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Exactly! Sometimes, what I do seems totally abnormal to the world but it's something I love doing. Hope hubby will understand that. Especially when I start my crazy experiments.

Sure I do, I'm always committed. All I need now is his.
Commitment is nt easy to come by sha esp in relationship. A man will be damn lucky to get that from a woman with ur attributes. Wouldn't like to engage you in a long convo this night .
Have a nice night.
I pray you find the man of ur dream cheesycheesy
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Commitment is nt easy to come by sha esp in relationship. A man will be damn lucky to get that from a woman with ur attributes. Wouldn't like to engage you in a long convo this night .
Have a nice night.
I pray you find the man of ur dream cheesycheesy
Lool, okay dear. Goodnight and sleep tight.
Maybe I've found him.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yea you have, I am glad we found each other kiss
makydebbie:
Lool, okay dear. Goodnight and sleep tight.
Maybe I've found him.

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yea you have, I am glad we found each other kiss
Okay. grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
kiss oya take goodnight kiss
makydebbie:
Okay. grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
kiss oya take goodnight kiss
kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by FitnessDoctor: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
carlcar2012:
Help guys, just found out that I am scared of commitment, everyone in my family is already married and d are all looking at me like WTF is holding you, although d did not say it out only my dad.

I need help guys.

Lala, seun

Marriage in this century is a waste, because men are weaker and expecting women to stand for them, while women are reading romance novels and watching too many telenovelas which gives them fantasies about marriage that can never exist. Don't be scared about getting married, be scared about marrying the wrong man, don't be scared about dating guys, be scared about dating the wrong guy because you love him. Marriage is beautiful when you marry the right person. So that is what your mind should be focused on. Commitment in marriage is fun if you are with the right person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by charlito94(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
carlcar2012:

I need help guys.

Lala, seun

Don't know y but u just brought the right topic
I am equally scared of marriage
Not because of having sex with one woman all my life NO but the idea and uncertainties behind it is wat scares me the most
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by PointZerom: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Marriage is not for everyone & it's not an ultimate achievement in life either... cool

Juz be urself, be happy & be contented of what you have...

Put your advice inside your pocket. Who told you that marriage is not for everyone?.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by PointZerom: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:

That's the thing oo, I cannot marry a man who will not understand me,

like when I decide to microwave my bra, he should not think I'm mad it's a normal struvs. embarassed

Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by makydebbie(f): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by Adaumunocha(f): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
You are suffering from Gamophobia, go see a shrink.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Eeehyah! Sorry dear

I believe it's perfectly normal to feel that way considering the rate at which people bounce in and out of marriage. I know this feeling of insecurity towards marriage will eventually ward off when you get to meet the right person
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You are suffering from Gamophobia, go see a shrink.
Yes I like that word
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by lalanice(f): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:
it means that their marriage life is nothing to write home about
...had it been that your parents have a good exemplary married life,,you wouldn't have opened a thread like this..

all the same,,goodluck to whatever decision you take.
carlcar2012:

You have a point
no she don't.

everyone else in the OP's family is married. whose example did they live by ....
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by carlcar2012(f): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017
lalanice:
no she don't.

everyone else in the OP's family is married. whose example did they live by ....

Thanks.
Re: I Am Scared Of Marriage by vicben27(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2017
most women tend to be afraid of marriage because of the experiences around them, a dysfunctional home were both parents are always having issues. may influence ones view negatively. My fiancée used to be afraid of marriage, until we meet n I was able to change her views! now she can't wait for Us to get married. marriage is not a bed of roses, it all about commitment, love , right communication , trust and God. both parties MST be ready to work it out. soon fear not dear when Mr right come he will soo love n impacts on you positively that your whole views on marriage will change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Social Media Did You Start With? / .. / HELP! My Penis Is On Fiiiiiiire!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.