Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Finding true love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding true love (2931 Views)

Finding True Love Here Is Impossible / Finding True Love / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding true love by Emarc16(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Sweetie, I'm not against abortion when it is necessary, like rape. Or sexual act between two minors.
But when two consenting adults of willing body and soul have completely unprotected sex... No be say condom tear oh... Or antibiotics is messing with her pills.... Then they should be matured enough to take responsibility for that...

I don't know if your girl is truly pregnant (I highly doubt it sha)... But if she is an she does respect your wishes and terminate this 'supposed' Pregnancy... The same set of NL morons shouting she shouldn't trap you are the one that will call her a washed up damaged womb olosho.... You don't want her to ruin your life over one mistake, don't ruin hers... Have you heard of the word adoption before? Go to reputable and licensed places oh....

I think both of you are incompatible... She lied to you twice over the period of two months on one issue. I don't think you should ever trust her again. So, please break up with her. Not because she's pregnant. But because she's a compulsive liar. Pregnancy is not an excuse to play games with a man's head.

She should have told you...
Nigga, I'm knocked up...
And I'm keeping the baby... Will you still love me pregnant, needy and probably broke?
If the answer was no, then she'd bring the I'll take care of the child till you're buoyant enough play...

You're right if you decide not to take responsibility for this baby because you gave her the morning after pill option. But be a responsible man and don't make the baby pay the price for your choice of bedmates.

- Do a conclusive test. With her. In the hospital. Get the result together. From the doctor
- Start researching and asking about adoption options in Nigeria and probably abroad.
- Take care of your baby mama (Not your girlfriend) for the remaining 7 months.

Wow very intelligent... I will do as you dear...I'm grateful
Re: Finding true love by Emarc16(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
JONSYN7154:
congratulations. She just want you to marry her.I'm happy for you.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Finding true love by JONSYN7154: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Emarc16:
naxo e easy?
Toh! wetin u want make I tok
Re: Finding true love by victorioushands: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, slap yourself mercilessly until you get some damn sense, you dumbaaaas!

if you were so determined to NOT have a child by this deluded deceitful woman then you should have NEVER had unprotected sex with this demon. now she is "trying" to FORCE you to be a father, when you dont want it, and try to trap you....

here is what i would have done....dump the deluded idiot (who has NO respect for your word/desire), and when that child is born try to be the best possible part time parent you can be. NEVER EVER marry this deluded babe because of pregnancy, because thats exactly how she is trying to TRAP YOU.

You sound pained and too personal. Why all the names? He said she didn't want but he did it.
Re: Finding true love by victorioushands: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, as much as the OP is foolish, why would you expect him to pay for his mistake by having an unwanted child?! he already made ONE mistake, let him instead use every opportunity in his power to RECTIFY it, instead of making another mistake... and as much as "you" are against abortion, many believe it is a safe procedure to get rid of these unwanted pregnancies. no biggie here.

Some of us have inherent problems. What do you mean by "unwanted child?"
Re: Finding true love by Chidonc(m): 1:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Emarc16:

She refused oh...I no know when e happen... now dem say doctor say abortion is 50k
na plus her womb, kidney and liver them want comot, bros I have washed my hands over abortion issue, but take this free advice, tell her you are now ready for a child, but she must agree to scanning and pregnancy test, that way you can determine how old is the foetus. good luck.
Re: Finding true love by Lilmisshy: 1:49am On Nov 22, 2017
I have not seen what a guy will say or do that will make me spread leg with all that I'm seeing like this.... Enjoyment for two,pregnancy/abortion for one.
Re: Finding true love by ubunja(m): 2:17am On Nov 22, 2017
why do guys of nowadayz tolerate such bullsh!t from gals
are men really so desperate for love they have to endure rubbish like this just to stay in a relationship grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finding true love by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2017
victorioushands:
Some of us have inherent problems. What do you mean by "unwanted child?"

not everybody has sex for procreation, and as much as the OP was foolish to think that he could cuum inside a babe and not get her pregnant (due to safe period, foolishness or whatever), that certainly does NOT mean that this pregnancy was planned. if the baby was wanted, he certainly wouldnt have asked the babe to take the morning after pill or have an abortion, duh!

btw, there are many reason why 2 adults could have sex other than procreation:
- for sexual satisfaction
- for fun
- for sex practice
- out of desperation
- out of commitment towards one another
etc etc etc

should they have used protection?! HELL YEAH, but now that they didnt, should their punishment/solution be to force them to have that unwanted child? DEFINITELY NOT!

1 Like

Re: Finding true love by Easylife2020(m): 4:02am On Jan 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, slap yourself mercilessly until you get some damn sense, you dumbaaaas!

if you were so determined to NOT have a child by this deluded deceitful woman then you should have NEVER had unprotected sex with this demon. now she is "trying" to FORCE you to be a father, when you dont want it, and try to trap you....

here is what i would have done....dump the deluded idiot (who has NO respect for your word/desire), and when that child is born try to be the best possible part time parent you can be. NEVER EVER marry this deluded babe because of pregnancy, because thats exactly how she is trying to TRAP YOU.
. nice one bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies!! Who Would You Slap? / Cumming Inside This Sexdolls Is Amazing! (PICS) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Man Kissing His Fiance's Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.