Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up (3983 Views)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Last time I posted a lady pic asking if you will cheat on her
Link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4346855/beg-wife-still-cheat-pic

But after I discovered her real face without make-up
am now asking you if you will propose to her or such a person

Thank God for the power of make-up

Mannnnn me will not propose ooh because am even confuse by the power of make-up

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Any time you see her face, just replace it with the face of that pretty girl you crushed on but never had the balls to talk to and she will be as beautiful as anything you imagine her to be.

Or

If pictures edited on system can be beautiful and pleasing to your eyes, then edit her face with your eyes any time you sight her

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by midehi2(f): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Do guys look at face again, they will still, as far as big ass is there wink
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Everest1989(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
God forbids...I carry am dash next commenter
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
I like a muscular and thick babe.
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by xynerise: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Is that a she? undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
comshots:
I like a muscular and thick babe.

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Acidosis(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is one learning how to fight her hubby and MIL

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:
Is that a she? undecided
no ooh
Male-she
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by xynerise: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:
no ooh
Male-she

Unarguably true grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Respect my choice[quote author=amani63 post=65124150][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by xynerise: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Acidosis:
This is one learning how to fight her hubby and MIL
Mazi Acidosis, longest time smiley
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
comshots:
Respect my choice
I do bro
100%
But your type after saying you like thick babe
When you wan marry now na tin lady you will go carry say na your wife
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
I don't have a taste for Yvonne Nelson kind of shape.
amani63:
I do bro
100%
But your type after saying you like thick babe
When you wan marry now na tin lady you will go carry say na your wife
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
comshots:
I don't have a taste for Yvonne Nelson kind of shape.
abI
The choice is your bro
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Diegostan(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
So all the while u were dating u did not see her face its nw during the point of proposing that wisdom and common sence will now hit you...
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by FluidQueen(f): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why would any simpleton date a lady and not know her make-up free face? Whatever happened to showering together after hot, steamy sex?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
I see muscular babes as my fellow men and can't date them. I like my woman tender biko.

She can hit the gym with me but more like a cheerleader.

1 Like

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Acidosis(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:
Mazi Acidosis, longest time smiley
grin grin grin
Longest years ooo brotherly! Good to see you again on Nairaland
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by xynerise: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Acidosis:

grin grin grin

Longest years ooo brotherly! Good to see you again on Nairaland

I was shocked to remember my password grin

Nairaland is now a mess
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
Why would any simpleton date a lady and not know her make-up free face? Whatever happened to showering together after hot, steamy sex?
I wonder oh. How can you marry someone you’ve never seen in their natural
State. Loool.
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by FluidQueen(f): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Safiaaa:
I wonder oh. How can you marry someone you’ve never seen in their natural
State. Loool.
mad pipu. grin
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Acidosis(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:

Nairaland is now a mess

Really? cheesy cheesy

So you've noticed too? grin I miss romance section of those days. Seems everyone is now focused on their individual families.
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:

Nairaland is now a mess
I tell you bro
Big time mess especially with those MODS that centers their heart on material things and womanizing
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by xynerise: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Acidosis:

Really? cheesy cheesy

So you've noticed too? grin I miss romance section of those days. Seems everyone is now focused on their individual families.
...and sex escapades sad
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by xynerise: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:
I tell you bro
Big time mess especially with those MODS that centers their heart on material things and womanizing

No mind them
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:

No mind them
I beg bro
How can I forget my password I want to get rid of this forum
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by xynerise: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
amani63:
I beg bro
How can I forget my password I want to get rid of this forum

Just drink brainwash soft drink.
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:

Just drink brainwash soft drink.
OK
Got that

1 Like

Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Aremu01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is why I am not a fan of makeup.
Re: Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:

I am.confused here, the hot steamy sex comes after dating or before dating a lady?

And umm I take it you aren't aversed to premarital sex?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LOOK At What This NAUGHTY GIRL Is Wearing. Clothes Designs. [PICTURES] / How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells / Meet Jay Boogie. Another Cross Dresser Like Bobrisky (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.