Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (34592 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2017
otusnora:
pls npower team, whats next n when?

Communication would be made available on the next step in due time.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by hpymoment(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Congratulations, You have our best wishes.

If you did not receive SMS, Then it's possible that DND has been active on your Sim.

pls are they still going to upload names?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2017
jamesbridget13:
I got d SMS at about 10:11am yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2017
otusnora:
pls npower team, whats next n when?

OP... please my sister that got her congrats text through SMS has received her details for the pre selection assessment, with date and venue today , please what about those who got theirs online, and weren't texted, how are we supposed to get our own details, time, date and venue, please how?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by dondo83(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Melian:

My thoughts exactly. He/She (I believe it's a she) left the important questions to respond to nonsense. What a big shame!

It's either the poster is fake and has little or no information about the process or something is wrong with his or her brain

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2017
jamesbridget13:
I got d SMS at about 10:11am yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Melian:

My thoughts exactly. He/She (I believe it's a she) left the important questions to respond to nonsense. What a big shame!

Kindly ask your questions or Quote the question that have not been answered at all.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
dmjinc:
i have been pre-selected grin grin

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2017
PrinceFola:
I was pre selected and also got text from NPOWER yesterday...... God bless FGN! God Bless PMB/PYO! God Bless NPOWER TEAM!!!
Patiently waiting for Physical verification to start........

Congratulations, You would receive a notification on the next stage.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by DanielsParker(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2017
ikechizoba:

OP... please my sister that got her congrats text through SMS has received her details for the pre selection assessment, with date and venue today , please what about those who got theirs online, and weren't texted, how are we supposed to get our own details, time, date and venue, please how?

Cc npowerng
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by luuvlly: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2017
trying to check if have been pre-selected using my bvn but the response have been getting is "Sorry! No matching record found in the preselection database", please does that mean that am not pre-selected or an error because I typed in the search column my correct bvn number. Thanks.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by guuudy87(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
In my own opinion, I believe receiving an sms from npower actually shows youve been selected a long time ago as per the first set of people that wrote the test. In my own case I wrote the test the day the portal was opened and I wrote it twice ie: exhausting the 2 available attempts and also selected my device. When the pre-selection portal was opened in searched my data but wasn't selected. Hours later I got an SMS saying I was selected. Was really happy about it cos I was heart broken at first. To all those that weren't selected, better opportunities lie ahead
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by mercyp001(f): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Yes sir,

If you did not receive SMS, Then it's possible that DND has been active on your Sim.
Sir,pls how can someone deactivate DND? Waiting for your reply sir. Thanks
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2017
ikechizoba:

Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2017
guuudy87:
In my own opinion, I believe receiving an sms from npower actually shows youve been selected a long time ago as per the first set of people that wrote the test. In my own case I wrote the test the day the portal was opened and I wrote it twice ie: exhausting the 2 available attempts and also selected my device. When the pre-selection portal was opened in searched my data but wasn't selected. Hours later I got an SMS saying I was selected. Was really happy about it cos I was heart broken at first. To all those that weren't selected, better opportunities lie ahead

Congratulations! Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by xcommando(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Pls is it possible for someone to get sms with out been pre-selected. because I got the sms and could not open their link and could not see my name on the circulated list
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by oluwakayode25(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
I just checked and I saw that DND Was active on my line...oh snaps!!!...How to fix this..is it possible we get that congratulatory message again as am sure that such text msg might be key when it comes to verification!
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Hilolo(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Please what's the age bracket for those in N power Agro?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by dapsonjegz(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,

Received an SMS that you have been pre-selected?

#NPowerNG
What's the fate of a pre-selected serving corp member in the next stage of the screening exercise
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by oluwakayode25(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2017
mercyp001:

Sir,pls how can someone deactivate DND? Waiting for your reply sir. Thanks

Send status to 2442 and follow the instructions...Text ALLOW TO the same number
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2017
johnsoay:
You are 100% safe. You didn't get the message because DND is active on your line. You can send status to 2442 to confirm
Oluwakayode25 and mercyp001 I think this info might help you out.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by mercyp001(f): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2017
oluwakayode25:
I just checked and I saw that DND Was active on my line...oh snaps!!!...How to fix this..is it possible we get that congratulatory message again as am sure that such text msg might be key when it comes to verification!
Bro,pls how can someone deactivate DND? Waiting for your reply. Thanks
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by vanhelsing1(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Good day, You can check your pre-selection status here http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus
thanks n God bless.... is.it also.tru.dat another list.is.bn.expected frm npower. plsss reply
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by vanhelsing1(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2017
jamesbridget13:
yes! I am from rivers n I am preselected. I also know some persons too
thanks....
is.it true dat another list is bn expected?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Olamibola23:
Having sleepless night because of npower preselected list, just wondering if the five of us were that DULL that not even one person get selected, or something went wrong.
Learning in life, never put MUCH hope in anything because all hope in things or people fail but God still remain. We accept our fate.
But now agree and accept people opinion that Nigeria is bias when it comes to employment. If u Dont know anybody, U might not get a good job but we get A Big God that creates everybody, He will surely fight our battle for us.

Congrats to those being selected wish u all success in the program.

It's well. The God you believe in will never fail you!
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Oracle16(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Olamibola23:
Having sleepless night because of npower preselected list, just wondering if the five of us were that DULL that not even one person get selected, or something went wrong.
Learning in life, never put MUCH hope in anything because all hope in things or people fail but God still remain. We accept our fate.
But now agree and accept people opinion that Nigeria is bias when it comes to employment. If u Dont know anybody, U might not get a good job but we get A Big God that creates everybody, He will surely fight our battle for us.

Congrats to those being selected wish u all success in the program.

I decree into your life, that God will grant you a miracle job and no power can stop that in the name of Jesus Christ. As others are celebrating Npower, you will be celebrating your dream job in the name of Jesus Christ. Expect your miracle! I am not a Pastor, but just believe and you will celebrate soon and soon.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Seth89(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2017
I lost my unique reference number, what's my fate during physical verification exercise @Npower
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by juniormentor: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2017
pls which site did u people use/
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by wonderiyke(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2017
DanielsParker:

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus

Dude this link is not working. Please check and revert with the authentic link. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by juniormentor: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2017
pls which site did u people use?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Horlhamhi(f): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2017
For those that had been pre-selected either checking your status to confirm or getting a text message, I feel there isn't need to panic, you had been pre-selected already so I presume .. Congratulations!
while those who are yet to, should still be hopeful and keep checking....
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Everything gonna be alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.