Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (34676 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by wonderiyke(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Please, is the use of bvn to check for this npower stuff authentic? Is this site authentic http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus ?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by rekeson: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
wonderiyke:
Please, is the use of bvn to check for this npower stuff authentic? Is this site authentic http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus ?

Npower posted it in their official Facebook page...
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by wonderiyke(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2017
rekeson:

Npower posted it in their official Facebook page...

Ok. Thanks. I'll confirm this.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2017
vanhelsing1:
thanks n God bless....
is.it also.tru.dat another list.is.bn.expected frm npower.
plsss reply

200,000 was selected from the first batch, Out of the 500,000
And now the rest 300,000 slot remaining have been Pre-selected for the physical verification.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2017
wonderiyke:

Yes sir,
You can check your pre-selection status here.
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus

2 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2017
xcommando:
Pls is it possible for someone to get sms with out been pre-selected. because I got the sms and could not open their link and could not see my name on the circulated list

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Hilolo:
Please what's the age bracket for those in N power Agro?

18 to 35, Sir.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by crownchika: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2017
I just checked for 2 people I know, but I keep seeing this message. No matching record found in the pre selection database. plz does it mean they were not selected.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by rekeson: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
crownchika:
I just checked for 2 people I know, but I keep seeing this message. No matching record found in the pre selection database. plz does it mean they were not selected.

I guess the new url holds the database of only preselected applicants.

So if u are not selected, ur records won't be in this very database.

But that doesn't mean ur data is not in Npower main/general database....
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by bentube(f): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
i
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Bakerdav: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pls what of 2016 they congratulatory messages to too oo
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Gizamann(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Yes sir,
pls npowerng what is the correct respond if an applicant is not selected. i keep seeing "sorry no matching record found in the pre-selection database" can i try some other time or i'm out?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Opynion: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Are a staff of npower_ng?

18 to 35, Sir.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gizamann:

pls npowerng what is the correct respond if an applicant is not selected. i keep seeing "sorry no matching record found in the pre-selection database" can i try some other time or i'm out?

Good day,
It means You were not selected, but All hope is not lost.
You can Google N-sip and check for other social investment programs sir.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Opynion: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Yes sir,

Are you a staff of npowerng?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by ashtun01: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
zest17:
Checked and got this msg " congratulation! you have been invited to the next stage of selection. Details of your physical verification will be communicated to you shortly." What does it mean pls

It means you should take a cab to the nearest police station to report yourself! �

4 Likes

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by oluwakayode25(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
mercyp001:

Bro,pls how can someone deactivate DND? Waiting for your reply. Thanks

There are multiple ways to deactivate DND..But firstly send STATUS to 2442 and your DAD status will be made known to you,if it says DND is active that means you have to deactivate DND then...Send HELP and follow the instructions or you can call customer care service especially if you using mtn and listen carefully and follow the voice prompt...if you listen carefully, you can deactivate it that way and the 3rd option is to speak to a customer service agent directly.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by africo13610(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Is there any hope for those that was absent during the first batch verification(2016)?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by destiro(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng

The set that are being preselected, are they part of the 2016 applicants or what?

What happened to 2016 Npower Tech applicants? Thanks
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by tonniesbell: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
pls for dose who didn't see any congratulation msg....wat will b dr fate.. Mainly fr Agro and beside are dey still uploading?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by PrinceFola(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Congratulations, You would receive a notification on the next stage.
Okay, thank you...
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Ustec: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
yorubas are now minority
thats so unfair Npower.
only easterners and northerners full the 89 page list
Dont forget that the southerners voted you into power.
#2019 is calling.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by mercyp001(f): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
oluwakayode25:

There are multiple ways to deactivate DND..But firstly send STATUS to 2442 and your DAD status will be made known to you,if it says DND is active that means you have to deactivate DND then...Send HELP and follow the instructions or you can call customer care service especially if you using mtn and listen carefully and follow the voice prompt...if you listen carefully, you can deactivate it that way and the 3rd option is to speak to a customer service agent directly.
Thanks bro
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ustec:
yorubas are now minority
thats so unfair Npower.
only easterners and northerners full the 89 page list
Dont forget that the southerners voted you into power.
#2019 is calling.

Do not say that please.
Can someone in the north or East be a volunteer in the West, Or south.
As much as people from the West Or south applied they would be shortlisted.
You can ask for the physical verification venue in your Local Govt area or resident, So you would see for yourself.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=Opynion post=62610018][/quote] sad
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by MummyIMadeIt: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
To those who didn't receive any text message of congratulations but where preselected using their BVN,you said that details would be communicated to us on a latter date.

My question is when would this latter date be, since it's known that physical verification starts on 27 and ends on 8th of December.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
i checked my status today using my bvn, i was preselected. this is the msg: Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later. but yesterday, i checked using mobile number, it says i was not preselected. hope i am covered?
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
destiro:
npowerng

The set that are being preselected, are they part of the 2016 applicants or what?

What happened to 2016 Npower Tech applicants? Thanks

The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applicant.

If you are talking N-Build,
There is the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and hardware/software,

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Ustec: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

Do not say that please.
Can someone in the north or East be a volunteer in the West, Or south.
As much as people from the West Or south applied they would be shortlisted.
You can ask for the physical verification venue in your Local Govt area or resident, So you would see for yourself.

very possible.
All you did was selecting the eastern and northern applicants residing in the south and then resolve to the normal selection for the eastern and northern region since there are few southern applicants from those two regions.
So unfair.
igbos and hausas full the list.
I have the full list pdf format.
its very glaring on the list.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Otenestbestyaho:
i checked my status today using my bvn, i was preselected. this is the msg: Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later. but yesterday, i checked using mobile number, it says i was not preselected. hope i am covered?

Yes sir, You do not have any reason to panic.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by Austinoiz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:

You can check your pre-selection status here smiley

Thank you so much. You're the realest.
Re: Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng by npowerng: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bakerdav:
Pls what of 2016 they congratulatory messages to too oo

The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applicant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.