Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (47386 Views)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / 20 Fulani Children Killed By Bachama Militias In Numan Adamawa . Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2017
OP, go and buy more data cos you'll be posting a lot of pictures in coming days. When herdsmen killed farmers, didn't you people say they were from Libya?

This is just the beginning. I warned a few months ago that the tide was turning against the herdsmen. Since the governments had failed to tame the killer herdsmen, these various ethnicities would take up arms against the Fulani herdsmen.

14 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
We must stop this circle of violence

It's cycle not circle.

Thought northerners are all one and the same under Fulani overlordship

5 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by doctokwus: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2017
FarahAideed:

Myndd44 Seun Lalasticlala please its time Nairaland begins to clampdown on handles that are clearly media arms of terrorist outfits ..
She did the same thing with the Mambilla killings.
Nothing was heard from her when Fulanis killed many ethnic Mambillas,but as soon as reprissals took place,she regaled nairaland with pictures of killed Fulanis on scene,pictures of the burials,very elaborate pictures for that matter.
Yet is this type that claims to genuinely want peace!
This is one of the handles that should be banned not only on nairaland,but the entire cyberspace because the Op is a bitter soul,disguisely incitive in her posts and only concerned with revenge for Fulanis,not matter the method used to achieve it.
Bloody hypocrites that are part of why Nigeria is divided like never before!!

13 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by joenor(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Lord! I really feel pity for those dead ones, most especially the kids among the parents but looking at when these fulani men do to our ppl right in their own farm land.... you feel no pity... Rape our mother and girl and still kill them..... but watch out for the replay from the fulani's .... Make we see before next week, una go hear story from this community where this one.... I pray make this ppl nor retaliate back.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by theycallmewale(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Politicians will only condemn these killings, to them it is not a great loss. The government should do enough to stop this menace.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
All this is unfair ooooo

Whatever might be let embrace peace...tooth for tooth...

It's will continue the deadly act ni oo

Our gorvernment didn't care about us let embrace peace my fellow Nigerian people.....
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Hmmm..those Guys are planning reprisal attack already....abeg shebi we get Govt.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
sarrki:
Its a dangerous path the north is threading once more

The government had enough time to stop the back and forth crisis of Fulani herdsmen and settlers they didn't act

The truth is the government failed on this

Sarrki, is that really you?

You mean this government is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Meritocracy: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2017
If truly leaders are going to be responsible for what has happened during their time in the day of judgement, i doubt if any Nigeria leaders will enter paradise. We don't care about life and claim to be believers, even those white who don't believe in God value life than us.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by sokera: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2017
double0seven:
All the tories so far said not about Fulani herdsmen. All the stories only mentioned Fulani. So we were did you get your own "herdsmen" addition?
he is use to putting herdsmen to Fulani , every Fulani is Fulani herdsmen to him ...
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2017
nwaanambra1:

shut up your smelly gutter mouth idiot! "the truth is that govt failed on this" bloody goat do u even know the meaning of truth??

pls go back to your cockroach infested hole and keep blaming you poor miserable low life on the igbos and ipob! gutter roach!
cheesy
Can't an avid supporter of government criticizes that government again? The guy said the truth and you're here jumping upandown like a monkey spewing trash! Go get a life
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by sokera: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
theycallmewale:
Politicians will only condemn these killings, to them it is not a great loss. The government should do enough to stop this menace.
it's not enough loss to our politicians because they directly or indirectly kill more than that during their campaign to the positions ... useless people
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2017
This is sad and it's include children..

Violence doesn't pay
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by anoda(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2017
And the government will not order an invasion of these areas to wipe out these wolves
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
We must stop this circle of violence

Sharrap there.. Evil set of people. Where were you when your brothers killed innocent people in Agatu, Enugu and other areas?

We didn't see a single post from you condemning your brothers action. Now people fought back and you are here playing victim games. Shior

My only sympathy are for those innocent kids.

7 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by gfreymom302: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
It tortures my soul whenever I see my people perish like this for whatsoever reasons. Can there be a victor in such a war? The worst of it all is how we know the truth but decide to sweep it under the carpet. We trade blames like its the solution to the problems bedevilling us. We sit and condemn the president on tribal and relogious premise while our dear vice president who is well grounded in both human and spiritual laws is always all praises to the president. Can we be any different from this man and the rest? Let's ask ourselves this question and be sincere in providing the answer.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2017
RIP to the children.

Unfortunately, no group has monopoly of violence.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Too bad
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2017
onatisi:
war is coming oo
these fulanis will retaliate in the most bloody manner
that is their specialty cry

No one has the monopoly of violence.

The army has always aided the fulanis when communities go on reprisal attacks.

Just like the useless OP, have you ever seen her condemn her Fulani brothers killing of innocent people in Agatu, Enugu, Calabar, ekiti etc? The answer is NO.

But here she is, swiftly to condemn the reprisal act done to her people.

9 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2017
What a way to die. RIP kids.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Abolarin91(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Black Tuesday in Adamawa State as Sun set at noon.Aaahh! This is too bad! The innocent suffered!

1. Boko Haram detonated a bomb and killed over 30 worshippers who converged in a Mosque for fajr prayer in Mubi.

2. Bachama militia massacred 55 Fulanis in Numan among them are 45 children (worst crimes against humanity in recent times) 9 women and 1 man.

With reports of rise in the number of deaths from injuries in both incidences, almost 100 people were killed.

Both the State and Federal Government must rise firmly to their responsibilities of protecting lives and properties.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Collinsedeghe(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Goodmrn,
Here's my new single. #FFM

FFM is a prayer said by the weak,the strong, the wise,the poor, the noble and everybody, whether sharing the same belief or not... at one time or the other, there seems to be a rising need, relating to a call for help from a Superior being, a daily request to be safe from the present day challenges around the globe, a cry to be saved from some unforeseen battles or visible difficulty, a sign of surrender and dependence, trust and Faith in God.
Exodus 14:14, His desire to be our heavy-duty strength in our weakness.

Watch video and subscribe to my you tube channel below
#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM7i_5H7LvI

For direct audio download please see below
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=2611

Please share and encourage someone today.
Do have a great week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

They are not kids they are fetus

the last kid though...no be jazz them tie for him waist so? me i dey fear them o but young and old they naturally have a killing heart...
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Nowenuse: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2017
nwaanambra1:

oh! so now that the chicken has come home to roost u now want the circle of violence to stopped ekwa! angry

no it shouldn't stop! let it continue! bloody idiot!

you think its only you and your people that have exclusive right to violence abi?

wait till the natives of kaduna south, the natives of plateau, the natives of benue, edo, delta, and enugu borrow some leaves from the natives of taraba then we will know how many fronts your killer herdesmen brothers will fight!

mark my words it will soon happen!

stop pretending to be what you are not cause it doesn't fit u! stop looking for cheap sympathy cause no one will honestly give it after all the atrocities your fulani killer herdsmen are committing!

keep on encouraging your killer brothers to keep killing innocent farmers so ur cows can run over the whole place!

its just starting - u will still cry blood!

bloody evil woman!

SAD THAT THOSE INNOCENT CHILDREN HAVE TO PAY THE SUPREME PRICE FOR THEIR BLOODY KILLER FATHERS EVIL DEEDS - BUT THE SAD TRUTH IS, THATS HOW THE FULANI KILLER HERDSMEN SLAUGHTERED AND ARE STILL SLAUGHTERING OTHER INNOCENT CHILDREN ON THE OTHER SIDE!

Don't mind that satanic woman called NafeesaAA or whatever.
She has never come out to condemn fulani attacks on other people, now that her fulani people are victims, she is here crying around for sympathy. Shameless woman.
The evils of fulanis will be multiplied on them, they will never go free.

10 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Mille:
I read the main thread and I cried for my country. No wonder most of the racist professors here still think we are not qualified to be called humans.

When I opened the thread, I expected to see a reprisal on armed herdsmen but I only saw innocent children being killed. I almost choked on my food and yet, there are still some stupid idiots who celebrated the violence or justified it.

As much as I do not like the Fulanis nor will I ever step foot again in Northern Nigeria, I do not appreciate violence, especially not against children.
no body wish to celebrate another man death, but lets all voice out when crime is being carried against humanity, if you rejoice at the killing of unarmed IPOB youths and Shia youth but cry at the killing of fulani children, then you are no better than those you are talking about.

7 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by gonea02: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017
na wah oh there is God oh
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017
these children just paid the sin's of their forefathers , why can't the survivors said I am SORRY Biafrans and safe the living...

meanwhile they should put enough security there because skull miners from Ogun must surely besiege this burial site like toilet flies...

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by lastmessenger: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Look am not here to exchange saliva with bigot, if you don't have the human feeling to condem this genocide, you can as well find you bearing elsewhere.
fuc.k out you skinny herdsman. I have never seen you condemn Fulani killing benue people and plateau people.Now it has affected your skinny brothers, you are out here writing Epistles.
For those who care listen, there is a ground conspiracy for Fulani domination in the Nigeria. Everywhere they go they kill and maim without mercy and the army provide protection for them. Why are they only attacking the north central and southern states? Have you ever heard fulani attacking north west or north east? The reason is because they have want to dominate the remaining part of the country as the core north has already been conquered by them.
My advice to communities is to match them with violence as much as you can. Poison your leaves with snuffs and watch their cows die like chicken.
The fulanis are not your friend and even the slowpoke acting as their propagandist in nairaland are not different from them. Meanwhile I save my rest in peace for those of them that have died. They deserve a pay back in their own coin.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2017
doctokwus:

She did the same thing with the Mambilla killings.
Nothing was heard from her when Fulanis killed many ethnic Mambillas,but as soon as reprissals took place,she regaled nairaland with pictures of killed Fulanis on scene,pictures of the burials,very elaborate pictures for that matter.
Yet is this type that claims to genuinely want peace!
This is one of the handles that should be
banned not only on nairaland,but the entire cyberspace because the Op is a bitter soul,disguisely incitive in her posts and only concerned with revenge for Fulanis,not matter the method used to achieve it.
Bloody hypocrites that are part of why Nigeria is divided like never before!!
You're 1000%right my guy! I've gone through her profile and it confirmed your assertion of her person. All topics brought about by her are those of tribesmen retaliation on the Fulanis bloodsucking machine. She hardly comment on any attack done by Fulani herdsmen. Something needs to be done about her and her fake and hypocritical way of life.

6 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2017
FarahAideed:
Please disregard this thread because its is filled with false images of burial of the mosque bomb blast victims .This OP is back to provide material and moral support for the Fulani terrorist components again , I call on the security forces of Nigeria to watch this OP closely because I have noticed anytime she comes with false propaganda images it means that Fulani terrorist components are planning a massacre .. Nairaland should do the needful and ban this bloodthirsty OP permanently please .
Check out this page and tell me whether these horribly mutilated children looks like bomb blast victims. Never condone evil, condemn it!

https://www.nairaland.com/4189863/villagers-attack-fulanis-numan-adamawa

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by wingmanII: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2017
This current government is unfortunately a curse on the country. Had a firm and decisive move been made earlier against the killer herdsmen perhaps this kind of barbaric revenge killing might not have occurred.
This is purely a leadership failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.