Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (47388 Views)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / 20 Fulani Children Killed By Bachama Militias In Numan Adamawa . Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by chikago1: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2017
we should always confirm facts and make sure that they are true before making posts in order to avoid conflicts. we should not allow our judgements to be clouded by hatred. let's not allow the bad eggs among us to spoil us all.
REST IN PEACE TO ALL INNOCENT SOULS. RUST IN HELL TO ALL WICKED SOULS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Look am not here to exchange saliva with bigot, if you don't have the human feeling to condem this genocide, you can as well find you bearing elsewhere.

Have you ever condemned the atrocious genocide perpetrated by fulani against other tribes in Jos, Adamawa, Southern kaduna and even in southern nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
This is the Funeral burial and mass grave of the Fulani's that were killed by Bachama tribe in kwadomti Shafaran village of Numan LGA Adamawa State. May their souls rest in perfect peace and Jannatul Fiddausi be there final home in Paradise....!!!!

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics)
https://www.nairaland.com/4189863/villagers-attack-fulanis-numan-adamawa#62585939
You bloody swine... I remember you justifying killing by Fulanis on others just a few months ago but now you are saying we must stop the circle of violence. You will be next to be slaughtered bloody fool. When it is fulanis killing people, you will be quick to defend but when it is your people being killed you seek pity. ANuofia

9 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Vokians(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2017
Why do people kill with impunity these days. No respect for human life at all. I don't think murderers deserve the right to live.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Collinsedeghe:
Goodmrn,
Here's my new single. #FFM

FFM is a prayer said by the weak,the strong, the wise,the poor, the noble and everybody, whether sharing the same belief or not... at one time or the other, there seems to be a rising need, relating to a call for help from a Superior being, a daily request to be safe from the present day challenges around the globe, a cry to be saved from some unforeseen battles or visible difficulty, a sign of surrender and dependence, trust and Faith in God.
Exodus 14:14, His desire to be our heavy-duty strength in our weakness.

Watch video and subscribe to my you tube channel below
#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM7i_5H7LvI

For direct audio download please see below
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=2611

Please share and encourage someone today.
Do have a great week ahead.

Nice song , i have downloaded , it will be very good for my prayer sessions
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Fulani don't forgive and never forget.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by somehow: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2017
There is no other way around this, blood will surely flow in Adamawa.

No need calling God here because the law of nature must take it's place.

Kill and be killed
Sow and reap.

The children killed belonged to fathers who're ready to die just to get revenge. No need being an hypocrite here.

It will surely happen.

Avoid anything Adamawa for the next 6-1yr

From what people say: Fulanis don't forget nor forgive!

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2017
somehow:

Kill and be killed
Sow and reap.

The children killed belonged to fathers who're ready to die just to get revenge. No need being an hypocrite here.

It will surely happen.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Oluwadamilare09: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Wao!! This is very bad may almighty Allah save us in this country embarassed embarassed
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by rash47(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Allahu allam! Jahnna firdausi.

Wheres is our goverment?
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Terrible!
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by BLINGZ88: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Bede2u:
in this thread, I see hardcore 'afonjas' and 'Igbos' people who never see eye to eye, coming together to show indifference and no pity to the misfortunes of the Fulani tribe.

This should tell any intelligent mind that the Fulanis are the most hated tribe in Nigeria.

There backwardness and disregard for law, order and sanctity of life caused this.

Unlike Igbos who drag ur land with u on social media, these ones come with guns and knifes
we don't drag your lands, we rather buy it

3 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2017
somehow:

Kill and be killed
Sow and reap.

It will surely happen.

Forget it, Fulani herdsmen should be prepared to fight on many fronts in the coming months. They're out of Benue and Ekiti, they dread the Mambilla Plateau cos they've been conquered there.

Terror can only be fought with superior terror. The Fulani herdsmen don't deserve sympathy whatsoever.

The day that those in Delta decide they've had enough and unleash hell on those herdsmen misbehaving there, the Fulanis would finally realise the folly of their animal behaviours.

7 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2017
nwaanambra1:

oh! so now that the chicken has come home to roost u now want the circle of violence to stopped ekwa! angry

no it shouldn't stop! let it continue! bloody idiot!

you think its only you and your people that have exclusive right to violence abi?

wait till the natives of kaduna south, the natives of plateau, the natives of benue, edo, delta, and enugu borrow some leaves from the natives of taraba then we will know how many fronts your killer herdesmen brothers will fight!

mark my words it will soon happen!

stop pretending to be what you are not cause it doesn't fit u! stop looking for cheap sympathy cause no one will honestly give it after all the atrocities your fulani killer herdsmen are committing!

keep on encouraging your killer brothers to keep killing innocent farmers so ur cows can run over the whole place!

its just starting - u will still cry blood!

bloody evil woman!

SAD THAT THOSE INNOCENT CHILDREN HAVE TO PAY THE SUPREME PRICE FOR THEIR BLOODY KILLER FATHERS EVIL DEEDS - BUT THE SAD TRUTH IS, THATS HOW THE FULANI KILLER HERDSMEN SLAUGHTERED AND ARE STILL SLAUGHTERING OTHER INNOCENT CHILDREN ON THE OTHER SIDE!

Very excellent post * kisses*

4 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by heendrix(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Look am not here to exchange saliva with bigot, if you don't have the human feeling to condem this genocide, you can as well find you bearing elsewhere.

so when it comes to reprisal against the fulani monster your clitoris can stand pipe strong like a mad woman

did you condemn the massacre on Benue people, Enugu, pleateau or oke ogun people. I figured you lost ur sense of decency from infant well I dont blame you, you guys were all brought up in sucking cows mammary gland so im not suprised

and to my adamawa folks more greese to your elbows kill "em more up till they all cleansed. killing "em children and infant would only reduce future catastrophy. thanks in advance

7 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Afribest(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2017
Mille:
I read the main thread and I cried for my country. No wonder most of the racist professors here still think we are not qualified to be called humans.

When I opened the thread, I expected to see a reprisal on armed herdsmen but I only saw innocent children being killed. I almost choked on my food and yet, there are still some stupid idiots who celebrated the violence or justified it.

As much as I do not like the Fulanis nor will I ever step foot again in Northern Nigeria, I do not appreciate violence, especially not against children.
You are not in the north so shutup you don't now what going on there

7 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by dayo23(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Best news of the day, I wish I can give more weapons to those good Militia, we need a total Annihilation of the fulani Herdsmen

6 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

U no well! Anything fulani is game, herdsmen or shoe shiner, woman or girl, aged or infant!

When they enter your village do they separate women and children apart?

When they set your village on fire do they care who is inside?
When they rayp your women do they care if she is married or single, pregnant or not, nursing or not?

Dan boroba!

Abi, don't mind them. They think they are good and has better heart than others whereas they're only displaying weakness which doesn't work in the world's wilderness. They think they can forgive or withstand Fulani horrors because it hasn't happened to them. Let them go and pray and fast like Enugu's governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by dayo23(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2017
doctokwus:

She did the same thing with the Mambilla killings.
Nothing was heard from her when Fulanis killed many ethnic Mambillas,but as soon as reprissals took place,she regaled nairaland with pictures of killed Fulanis on scene,pictures of the burials,very elaborate pictures for that matter.
Yet is this type that claims to genuinely want peace!
This is one of the handles that should be banned not only on nairaland,but the entire cyberspace because the Op is a bitter soul,disguisely incitive in her posts and only concerned with revenge for Fulanis,not matter the method used to achieve it.
Bloody hypocrites that are part of why Nigeria is divided like never before!!
I completely agree with you sir, this is just the beginning she will soon start crying blood! Stuupiid terrorist

7 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2017
i wont sai d deserve it
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by dayo23(f): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2017
doctokwus:

She did the same thing with the Mambilla killings.
Nothing was heard from her when Fulanis killed many ethnic Mambillas,but as soon as reprissals took place,she regaled nairaland with pictures of killed Fulanis on scene,pictures of the burials,very elaborate pictures for that matter.
Yet is this type that claims to genuinely want peace!
This is one of the handles that should be banned not only on nairaland,but the entire cyberspace because the Op is a bitter soul,disguisely incitive in her posts and only concerned with revenge for Fulanis,not matter the method used to achieve it.
Bloody hypocrites that are part of why Nigeria is divided like never before!!
I completely agree with you sir, this is just the beginning she will soon start crying blood! Bloody terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2017
NIGERIA is a complete Graveyard.

BLACKS still remain unicellular organisms.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by petchi: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
There is no Paradise for evil men. They are roasting in hell right now.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Lothario(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Let every community attacked by the fulani herdsmen wage relentless war,
secretly or openly, against all fulani and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth, and they should spare neither sex, age nor condition, and they should hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous bastard rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants
heads against the wall, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. And when the same cannot be
done openly, they should secretly use the poison cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the
leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the person or persons whatsoever
may be their condition in life, either public or private

5 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by hamzeiy: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2017
shortgun:
if only Fulani will learn from this.
Fulanis also butcher women n children, the 1st Gore picture I saw on the net was that of a little girl that had her head almost divided into two with a machete by Fulanis in plateau state.
Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

This is what happens when you have a failed and weak Govt.
Lol I assure you a fulani man will have his vengeance even if it takes 50 years for that. Ask the southern kaduna people.
That been said this madness needs to stop from all sides. Was is condemned for paul must be condemned for peter..the govt needs to act on this senseless killings everywhere
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2017
allahamdullilah.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
hahaha... kill them! kill them!! left and right! nonstop! #eyeforeye
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by iykomo666(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
This is the Funeral burial and mass grave of the Fulani's that were killed by Bachama tribe in kwadomti Shafaran village of Numan LGA Adamawa State. May their souls rest in perfect peace and Jannatul Fiddausi be there final home in Paradise....!!!!believe it or not Nigeria is a cours to humanity

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics)
https://www.nairaland.com/4189863/villagers-attack-fulanis-numan-adamawa#62585939
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ajepako(f): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2017
When did we sink this low?

I saw pictures of little kids matcheted and butchered

For what??

Simple fact that they are children of perceived enemies?

Two wrongs make no right

Sadly, the government is not doing enough to make peace between all aggrieved groups...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by donqx: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2017
oh
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by hamzeiy: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Lothario:
Let every community attacked by the fulani herdsmen wage relentless war,
secretly or openly, against all fulani and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth, and they should spare neither sex, age nor condition, and they should hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous bastard rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants
heads against the wall, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. And when the same cannot be
done openly, they should secretly use the poison cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the
leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the person or persons whatsoever
may be their condition in life, either public or private
Am not suprised you preach genocide. Its obviously and was literally encouraged in your good bible by your 3 gods (pls notice the small g)
I dont support senseless killings either by fulani or any tribe.
But attacking innocent children is stupid expecially the children of the fulani people whom we all know will surelly take vengeance. Wven if the have to migrate from ethiopia or mali as they are known to be all over africa, or even spend 50 years waiting. A fulani man will take his vengeance and no govt can stop them.
I hope you would masturbate to that news when it happes as your good book has obviously encouraged you to.
Imbe.cile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.