Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (47393 Views)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / 20 Fulani Children Killed By Bachama Militias In Numan Adamawa . Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:45am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I use my medium to extend my sadden message to Nigerian securities and government in general, it's very pathetic been a citizens of Nigerian and watch how defenseless people are slaughtered by arm bandit and mititas.

We have lost the scaredness of life, we have lost our moral values. More pathetic are the biased responses emanating from Nigeriaand which clearly shows some people are so happy about this masacre

Some megalomaniac tribemen committed genocide against the Fulani and some buffons are asking for pictures of cows

We appeal our case before God to revenge and save Nigerians innocent civilians souls.

Myndd44 Seun Lalasticlala please its time Nairaland begins to clampdown on handles that are clearly media arms of terrorist outfits ..

22 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2017
nwaanambra1:

shut up your smelly gutter mouth idiot! "the truth is that govt failed on this" bloody goat do u even know the meaning of truth??

pls go back to your cockroach infested hole and keep blaming you poor miserable low life on the igbos and ipob! gutter roach! cheesy

You lack what we call approach manners
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:49am On Nov 22, 2017
FarahAideed:
Please disregard this thread because its is filled with false images of burial of the mosque bomb blast victims .This OP is back to provide material and moral support for the Fulani terrorist components again , I call on the security forces of Nigeria to watch this OP closely because I have noticed anytime she comes with false propaganda images it means that Fulani terrorist components are planning a massacre .. Nairaland should do the needdul and ban this bloodthirsty OP permanently please .

for you to have seen thru her evil machinations, your father must be very proud of you.

that evil thing is a confirmed fulani killer headsmen media manager. forget about security forces monitoring her cause they know her but sadly she is untouchable - but she will surely meet her waterloo one day.

she is a living gargoyle! angry

20 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by lazygal: 12:55am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
angry

I applaud tour ability to post pictures with facts. However do u feel some pictures are necessary?
They are took graphic and throws one into a mental state of depression
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Ujpest: 1:02am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
This is the Funeral burial and mass grave of the Fulani's that were killed by Bachama tribe in kwadomti Shafaran village of Numan LGA Adamawa State. May their souls rest in perfect peace and Jannatul Fiddausi be there final home in Paradise....!!!!
This is very sad. Why must this happen? May their souls rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:14am On Nov 22, 2017
FULANI PROPAGANDA

14 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:16am On Nov 22, 2017
IN Benue state the Fulani have killed over 2000 people in the last 2 years

Just Benue that is about 3 people EVERY SINGLE DAY for two years

T

14 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Blacks are actually not humans, by every veritable measure, we are not qualified to be called humans, blacks are actually Animals... It is evident in our existence
Mille:
I read the main thread and I cried for my country. No wonder most of the racist professors here still think we are not qualified to be called humans.

When I opened the thread, I expected to see a reprisal on armed herdsmen but I only saw innocent children being killed. I almost choked on my food and yet, there are still some stupid idiots who celebrated the violence or justified it.

As much as I do not like the Fulanis nor will I ever step foot again in Northern Nigeria, I do not appreciate violence, especially not against children.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 2:43am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Look am not here to exchange saliva with bigot, if you don't have the human feeling to condem this genocide, you can as well find you bearing elsewhere.

This is not genocide. Its just a reprisal killing, thats all!

20 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 2:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Khd95:
What pains me about this massacre is that most of them are children and women....easy targets

While the main criminals Re in the bush flexing farmers with their swords

This is totally uncalled for..if u must revenge do so on the very person that wronged u not children who are innocent

U no well! Anything fulani is game, herdsmen or shoe shiner, woman or girl, aged or infant!

When they enter your village do they separate women and children apart?

When they set your village on fire do they care who is inside?
When they rayp your women do they care if she is married or single, pregnant or not, nursing or not?

Dan boroba!

18 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by olabrad: 3:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Mille:
I read the main thread and I cried for my country. No wonder most of the racist professors here still think we are not qualified to be called humans.

When I opened the thread, I expected to see a reprisal on armed herdsmen but I only saw innocent children being killed. I almost choked on my food and yet, there are still some stupid idiots who celebrated the violence or justified it.

As much as I do not like the Fulanis nor will I ever step foot again in Northern Nigeria, I do not appreciate violence, especially not against children.

Mr, use your head. When Fulani herdsmen kill, they don't kill only men; they also kill women and children.

10 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by olabrad: 3:04am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Black Tuesday in Adamawa State as Sun set at noon.

1. Boko Haram detonated a bomb and killed over 30 worshippers who converged in a Mosque for fajr prayer in Mubi.

2. Bachama militia massacred 55 Fulanis in Numan among them are 45 children (worst crimes against humanity in recent times) 9 women and 1 man.

With reports of rise in the number of deaths from injuries in both incidences, almost 100 people were killed.

Both the State and Federal Government must rise firmly to their responsibilities of protecting lives and properties.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace

When your Fulani were committing senseless murder, did you make any comment to condemn it? If not, please do us the pleasure of keeping quiet

18 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by naijaking1: 3:26am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
This is the Funeral burial and mass grave of the Fulani's that were killed by Bachama tribe in kwadomti Shafaran village of Numan LGA Adamawa State. May their souls rest in perfect peace and Jannatul Fiddausi be there final home in Paradise....!!!!

These are probably pictures of peaceful men and women killed by murderous Fulani herdsmen in Adamawa. We are not fooled!

10 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by bkool7(m): 3:54am On Nov 22, 2017
double0seven:
All the tories so far said not about Fulani herdsmen. All the stories only mentioned Fulani. So we were did you get your own "herdsmen" addition?

Most, if not all, Fulanis are herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by sultaan(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Unfortunately, there is nothing wrong with this killing because it is not a crime.

People get punished for crimes after a judicial system dictates what law was broken, but in th is car where the perpetrators can go home and sleep, nothing wrong here.

We'll rather have 2000 custom officers chase rice and Tokunbo all over a region of the country and leave the rest to rot.

Why are we not querying the system in the congress

11 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by omololu2020(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Fulani have being killing people from other tribes,so if Fulani's are also killed,I see nothing wrong with it or feel any pity for them

9 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2017
omololu2020:
Fulani have being killing people from other tribes,so if Fulani's are also killed,I see nothing wrong with it or feel any pity for them
ImperialYoruba:

U no well! Anything fulani is game, herdsmen or shoe shiner, woman or girl, aged or infant!

When they enter your village do they separate women and children apart?

When they set your village on fire do they care who is inside?
When they rayp your women do they care if she is married or single, pregnant or not, nursing or not?

Dan boroba!

aribisala0:
IN Benue state the Fulani have killed over 2000 people in the last 2 years

Just Benue that is about 3 people EVERY SINGLE DAY for two years

T
nwaanambra1:

for you to have seen thru her evil machinations, your father must be very proud of you.

that evil thing is a confirmed fulani killer headsmen media manager. forget about security forces monitoring her cause they know her but sadly she is untouchable - but she will surely meet her waterloo one day.

she is a living gargoyle! angry
sarrki:
Its a dangerous path the north is threading once more

The government had enough time to stop the back and forth crisis of Fulani herdsmen and settlers they didn't act

The truth is the government failed on this
in this thread, I see hardcore 'afonjas' and 'Igbos' people who never see eye to eye, coming together to show indifference and no pity to the misfortunes of the Fulani tribe.

This should tell any intelligent mind that the Fulanis are the most hated tribe in Nigeria.

There backwardness and disregard for law, order and sanctity of life caused this.

Unlike Igbos who drag ur land with u on social media, these ones come with guns and knifes

21 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Agentsmith002: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Look am not here to exchange saliva with bigot, if you don't have the human feeling to condem this genocide, you can as well find you bearing elsewhere.
. wee you keep kwayet you dirrty hoe with dirrty hijab

condemn which genocide? when ur useless herdsmen killed my people in Enugu,you were busy swallowing ur husband's cum in ur hut in Adamawa . when ur Fulani soldiers killed my people in Aba and nkpor,you were among those celebrating the killing as a victory against the enemy of the state

hypocrisy at its peak

19 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by juman(m): 7:20am On Nov 22, 2017
This country make me afraid o.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by DeeFlask(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Blacks are sub humans
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2017
smiley
It has started!!!
Sow blood....reap blood
Sow death....reap death

OP where were you when your brothers killed women and children in ENUGU, NKPOR, PLATEAU ?
I repeat "WHERE WERE YOU?!!"

Useless fulani herdsmen propaganda bi*ch!!!

11 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by COOLHOMIE(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2017
If every one took an eye for an eye we will all be blind may their soul rest in peace cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Yusuf4: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Black Tuesday in Adamawa State as Sun set at noon.

1. Boko Haram detonated a bomb and killed over 30 worshippers who converged in a Mosque for fajr prayer in Mubi.

2. Bachama militia massacred 55 Fulanis in Numan among them are 45 children (worst crimes against humanity in recent times) 9 women and 1 man.

With reports of rise in the number of deaths from injuries in both incidences, almost 100 people were killed.

Both the State and Federal Government must rise firmly to their responsibilities of protecting lives and properties.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace

NONSENSE.
KILLING IS RECIPROCAL. THEY SHOULD ALL BE WIPED OUT. MURDERERS.
ALL FULANI SHOULD DIE.

9 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Peace2love: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2017

Which way Nigeria? Where are we heading to? When will all this stop? Why killing innocent children?

This is toooooooooo bad!

RIP to the dead.

Safety is of the Lord, God please have mercy on us and deliver this country from the hands of evil men (Leaders).
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by oweman: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2017
FOR SURE THE AIM HERE IS TO INCITE THE FULSNIS AGAINST THOER BROTHER BACHAMAS . I HOWERVER ASSURED EVERYONE READING THIS THAT EVEN THIS SHALL PASS AWAY . I however can see the signature of biiafrogs here .

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by braivheart: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2017
So all of them are heardsmen

Stop politicizing their death

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by lastempero: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2017
I condemn this wicked act and at the same time I put the blame on FG for not doing the needful,there by increasing the circle of violence going on in nigeria now.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Buhari sent soldiers to kill innocent biafrans.. These Fulani's will keep paying for all the atrocities being committed by buhari insha Allah.

5 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2017
war is coming oo
these fulanis will retaliate in the most bloody manner
that is their specialty cry
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by lastempero: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2017
I condemn this wicked act and at the same time I put the blame on FG for not doing the needful,there by increasing the circle of violence going on in nigeria now.
Violence begets violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed In Enugu / Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.