Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (47381 Views)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / 20 Fulani Children Killed By Bachama Militias In Numan Adamawa . Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by bikefab(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Say no to violence, Nigeria is a great nation let us all join hands and build it.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ameh99: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
It is so disheartening.....

I weep down to my soul for the life's of this innocent children and woman....

When will all this end....
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by humblenature: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
foolanis should note dat if all other tribes wake up from their slumber, they will not be a single Fulani man on earth again. its because we are overlooking them.bachama and wukari militia has decimated them beyond repair. if yorubas and igbos and ijaws or even theirfellow nothern neighbours join in the reprisal, i only wonder if they might not go extinct. my advise is dat, foolanis elders should caution their people.. tthis is just the only solution because they can never win this war from all fronts.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by basic23111: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
this fulani and aboki are Animal, look at how they kill children, we are not suppose to be in one Nigeria with this Animal. that clueless bhuari will not see this images, i regret voting for this useless change

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by humblenature: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Look am not here to exchange saliva with bigot, if you don't have the human feeling to condem this genocide, you can as well find you bearing elsewhere.
dear nafeesa, i strongly condem massacres on all fronts. but d wolrd was not buikt by peace. it was by wars.ur Fulani brothers understand this. thats why its easy for them to graze on peoples crops and kill and rape .. they understand that this earth or land is for the strongest. they are ready to die ant anytime achieving their conquest. but the problem is that they failed to understand that they have the right to strike but the agrieved also have a right to respond proportionately or even more devastating. u r saying we should condem violence but foolanis love violence. i dont think they want us to even sympathize with them. it is normal to them. a price if war. so definitely,they will attack bachama villages, and bachama will attack back. thats for sure. so d cycle continues. how many times do we have to condem violence,. the only solution is for foolanis to embrace peace and stop ooen grazin and normadic life. it is not normal and it is barbaric . it secludes them from civilization and makes them behave like animals and animals love to steal kill and destroy. anyways i still hate violence but if i have to kill to defend myself or avenge a loved one ..

4 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mille:
I read the main thread and I cried for my country. No wonder most of the racist professors here still think we are not qualified to be called humans.

When I opened the thread, I expected to see a reprisal on armed herdsmen but I only saw innocent children being killed. I almost choked on my food and yet, there are still some stupid idiots who celebrated the violence or justified it.

As much as I do not like the Fulanis nor will I ever step foot again in Northern Nigeria, I do not appreciate violence, especially not against children.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Lothario(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
okoyeokoye:
CHOOOOIIIII oga u dey vex ooo chisos.
How I no go vex this bastards nonsense don too much
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Lothario(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
hamzeiy:

Am not suprised you preach genocide. Its obviously and was literally encouraged in your good bible by your 3 gods (pls notice the small g)
I dont support senseless killings either by fulani or any tribe.
But attacking innocent children is stupid expecially the children of the fulani people whom we all know will surelly take vengeance. Wven if the have to migrate from ethiopia or mali as they are known to be all over africa, or even spend 50 years waiting. A fulani man will take his vengeance and no govt can stop them.
I hope you would masturbate to that news when it happes as your good book has obviously encouraged you to.
Imbe.cile
All those things that came out of your mouth are nothing more than horse sh!t the fulani will continue to be killed until they embrace peace and talking of revenge do we look scared to you we will be waiting for them demented fulani bastard

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by eodavids(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

They are not kids they are fetus

NafeesaAA, please don't post these pictures again. Its too painful to see these innocent beings having been made to pass through this.

cry cry

THIS IS TOOOOOOO BAD.
EVIL IS EVIL IRRESPECTIVE OF WHOM IT IS PERFORMED AGAINST/UPON
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ipobslayer2016: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
The Bachamas have incured a debt that their unborn generation. Will pay in blood and tears
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by FrancisIgya: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Chai, all these killings taking place in Naija. Like Andrew, i am checking out.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
hamzeiy:

Am not suprised you preach genocide. Its obviously and was literally encouraged in your good bible by your 3 gods (pls notice the small g)
I dont support senseless killings either by fulani or any tribe.
But attacking innocent children is stupid expecially the children of the fulani people whom we all know will surelly take vengeance. Wven if the have to migrate from ethiopia or mali as they are known to be all over africa, or even spend 50 years waiting. A fulani man will take his vengeance and no govt can stop them.
I hope you would masturbate to that news when it happes as your good book has obviously encouraged you to.
Imbe.cile

It would have been better if you don't introduce religion to this issue. Or have you forget the number of people, innocent children even infant, that your Islamic fulani brother murder in cold blood in southern kaduna and benue, or did i need to share the link just to refresh your memory on how your people are manifesting the word of the good quran and carrying out the order of your dead Muhammad. Trash

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dexmars:
I don't know what to say.

People are rejoicing because the kids are fulani?

I really don't understand.

It's highly bothersome
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
openmine:
They don't even have a single regard for their loved ones!
Just imagine how the dead bodies were wrapped up like sack of goods to be transported!
They didn't even wipe off or clean the blood or even get a smaller coffin for these young ones who had no idea what their foolish fathers were fighting!
Poverty indeed has to do with the mindset!
Can a rich family from the north condone such treatment of their loved ones who died?
Smh angry angry angry

That's the traditional way of burying people, it is not unique to the Hausa Fulani , many in Africa and beyond Africa bury their dead in similar fashion.

The idea of burying the dead in a Woden coffin is unique to Europeans and came with the rise of catholism.

The use of bamboo to cover the graves is also logical because many insects are repelled by that wood.

Any Muslim man worldwide who dies is packaged and buried exactly the same way naked and simple back to his creator in same manner he came into this world. You must not be conversant with tradition or you are bigoted and looking for an issue to hold on to
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
meforyou1:
tell your people to stop their circle of violence

Who are your people if I may ask ?
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
humblenature:
dear nafeesa, i strongly condem massacres on all fronts. but d wolrd was not buikt by peace. it was by wars.ur Fulani brothers understand this. thats why its easy for them to graze on peoples crops and kill and rape .. they understand that this earth or land is for the strongest. they are ready to die ant anytime achieving their conquest. but the problem is that they failed to understand that they have the right to strike but the agrieved also have a right to respond proportionately or even more devastating. u r saying we should condem violence but foolanis love violence. i dont think they want us to even sympathize with them. it is normal to them. a price if war. so definitely,they will attack bachama villages, and bachama will attack back. thats for sure. so d cycle continues. how many times do we have to condem violence,. the only solution is for foolanis to embrace peace and stop ooen grazin and normadic life. it is not normal and it is barbaric . it secludes them from civilization and makes them behave like animals and animals love to steal kill and destroy. anyways i still hate violence but if i have to kill to defend myself or avenge a loved one ..

May God have mercy on your soul
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by openmine(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Afrojuju2017:

That's the traditional way of burying people, it is not unique to the Hausa Fulani , many in Africa and beyond Africa bury their dead in similar fashion.

The idea of burying the dead in a Woden coffin is unique to Europeans and came with the rise of catholism.

The use of bamboo to cover the graves is also logical because many insects are repelled by that wood.

Any Muslim man worldwide who dies is packaged and buried exactly the same way naked and simple back to his creator in same manner he came into this world. You must not be conversant with tradition or you are bigoted and looking for an issue to hold on to
i just hate the fact that dead bodies are treated like abandoned properties....Culture or not!
Even in death,there is some thing called last respect!
If that is how they are "culturally" buried then i think the northern region has really lost it!

I dont care if the "coffin way" is being practiced by the europeans,atleast they respect the dead more than some africans!
Even the blood of one of the deceased is soaking the white sheet wrapping the body....
How wud U support the fact that the dead should be treated like scum? Are U okay? undecided undecided
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by temblor1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
ipobslayer2016:
The Bachamas have incured a debt that their unborn generation. Will pay in blood and tears
Am from Numan in Adamawa State
Am proudly Bachama by tribe

Got wind of the attacks since monday night Before this deed
You Kill The Innocent And Ask For Pardon With Govt Support. Yet You Kill Again
I hope you know that its only in this council that a govt destroyed a mosque to stop a raging slaughter to pacify us in 2004?
Sincerely, we are still waiting for that yet to be repayed debt
We are ready for you down here. Board the next bus pls
We are warriors
We are Christians
We believe in what is right
We are tolerant
DONT PUSH YOUR LUCK TOO FAR
PLS GOOGLE BACHAMA-NUMAN MUSLIMS CLASH IN ADAMAWA 2004.
Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
okoyeokoye:
Fulani herdsman spotted.

I'm Fulani because I'm thinking logically and advocating human right to a secure life and dignity..

If I call you a re**rd now one mod would come and ban me
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
temblor1:

I hope you know that its only in this council that a govt destroyed a mosque to stop a raging slaughter to pacify us in 2004?
We are warriors
We are Christians
We are tolerant
DONT PUSH YOUR LUCK TOO FAR
Goodluck.

You claim to be tolerant but your first instructive statement makes it clear you knew ahead of the plan to commit serious crimes (defined by the Hague) that amounts to nothing less than ethnic cleansing.

You are not a Christian ! I would like to clarify that to you if you have been so detached from the word of God.

You don't believe in what is right as opposed to your claims and you are certainly not tolerant.

The darkest section of hell is reserved for you unless you cleanse yourself and ask God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
openmine:

i just hate the fact that dead bodies are treated like abandoned properties....Culture or not!
Even in death,there is some thing called last respect!
If that is how they are "culturally" buried then i think the northern region has really lost it!

I dont care if the "coffin way" is being practiced by the europeans,atleast they respect the dead more than some africans!
Even the blood of one of the deceased is soaking the white sheet wrapping the body....
How wud U support the fact that the dead should be treated like scum? Are U okay? undecided undecided

It's not a northern thing I thought I made that very clear on my post. It's a common human way of burying the dead. There is meant to be no vanity in death.

The people were wrapped up and prayed upon in the manner which is ethnically, ethically and religiously accepted by the vast majority of humans worldwide. Many cultures burn their dead of just throw them in a shallow pit and stack some stones over them.

The practice of cofffins and graves is illogical to those who bury their dead within such short notice added the fact this was a mass grave.

You'll have to give them credit looks like every pit was personalized for the occupants height.

You are just injecting your own personal opinion and establishing it as the standard other humans must follow. One would think you are infallible
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by openmine(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Afrojuju2017:

It's not a northern thing I thought I made that very clear on my post. It's a common human way of burying the dead. There is meant to be no vanity in death.

The people were wrapped up and prayed upon in the manner which is ethnically, ethically and religiously accepted by the vast majority of humans worldwide. Many cultures burn their dead of just throw them in a shallow pit and stack some stones over them.

The practice of cofffins and graves is illogical to those who bury their dead within such short notice added the fact this was a mass grave.

You'll have to give them credit looks like every pit was personalized for the occupants height.

You are just injecting your own personal opinion and establishing it as the standard other humans must follow. One would think you are infallible
My opinion still stands......and for reminders,am entitled to my opinions....i don't like the way they were folded to be buried!!
Based on my opinion,Its inhumane!
Humans whether dead or alive must be treated with utmost respect and dignity!
Thats my opinion!
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by temblor1(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Afrojuju2017:

You claim to be tolerant but your first instructive statement makes it clear you knew ahead of the plan to commit serious crimes (defined by the Hague) that amounts to nothing less than ethnic cleansing.

You are not a Christian ! I would like to clarify that to you if you have been so detached from the word of God.

You don't believe in what is right as opposed to your claims and you are certainly not tolerant.

The darkest section of hell is reserved for you unless you cleanse yourself and ask God for forgiveness.
Your post is true from the biblical perspective
What do u suggest i did?
At times u have to stand for yourself, even if it means by committing a sin
Let me ask you a question: is it better to give up, be conquered n converted to islam or fight till your last breath with faith in Christ?
Same ideology Uthman Danfodio n islam uses to conquer and capture weaklings like u. They even remind u that ur Bible is against any form of self defense
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by ipobslayer2016: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2017
temblor1:

We are warriors
We are Christians
We are tolerant
Warrior tribe indeed. 99% of your victims re children and women. You are warriors indeed!
DONT PUSH YOUR LUCK TOO. FAR
Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by temblor1(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=ipobslayer2016 post=62696084][/quote] Forget all these propaganda Why didnt they post the whole scene? Sympathy they seek with those select pics

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Luvties(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
nwaanambra1:

oh! so now that the chicken has come home to roost u now want the circle of violence to stopped ekwa! angry

no it shouldn't stop! let it continue! bloody idiot!

you think its only you and your people that have exclusive right to violence abi?

wait till the natives of kaduna south, the natives of plateau, the natives of benue, edo, delta, and enugu borrow some leaves from the natives of taraba then we will know how many fronts your killer herdesmen brothers will fight!

mark my words it will soon happen!

stop pretending to be what you are not cause it doesn't fit u! stop looking for cheap sympathy cause no one will honestly give it after all the atrocities your fulani killer herdsmen are committing!

keep on encouraging your killer brothers to keep killing innocent farmers so ur cows can run over the whole place!

its just starting - u will still cry blood!

bloody evil woman!

SAD THAT THOSE INNOCENT CHILDREN HAVE TO PAY THE SUPREME PRICE FOR THEIR BLOODY KILLER FATHERS EVIL DEEDS - BUT THE SAD TRUTH IS, THATS HOW THE FULANI KILLER HERDSMEN SLAUGHTERED AND ARE STILL SLAUGHTERING OTHER INNOCENT CHILDREN ON THE OTHER SIDE!

You just observed what am suspecting from this op. Most of this pixs are fake, cheap propaganda .
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by philGeo(m): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2017
temblor1:

Forget all these propaganda
Why didnt they post the whole scene?
Sympathy they seek with those select pics
My brother, please pity them, WADUKU 1.
Re: Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
this is a good news, please more death to Fulanis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Murders Canada-Bound Lover, Kills Self In Lagos / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.