Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Crap - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crap (2964 Views)

Christianity Is Crap! / It Doesn't Matter Whether God Helps/blesses Or Not? What The Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Apologies for this.

Re: Crap by greatnaija01: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
pls we are educated and some of us are graphic artists ..... THIS IS NOT WRITTEN ON HIS HEAD bt ON HIS PICS. By either you or someone else.

1 Like

Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
pls we are educated and some of us are graphic artists ..... THIS IS NOT WRITTEN ON HIS HEAD bt ON HIS PICS. By either you or someone else.

I downloaded the picture from his Facebook wall
Re: Crap by enilove(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2017
He is doing promotion for Satan.

Hosea 4:6 KJV
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, .....

Is hell a joking place?
Re: Crap by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2017
enilove:
He is doing promotion for Satan.

Hosea 4:6 KJV
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, .....

Is hell a joking place?

What is hell? Hell is the common grave. Try to enlighten yourself
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2017
LuciferBaby:

If hell is the common grave, what about hell fire?
Re: Crap by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2017
MrOnPoint:

If hell is the common grave, what about hell fire?

What is called hell fire is a state of experience on earth. Living in negativity is what the Christians termed to be hell fire and it is not eternal as popularly suggested
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
What is called hell fire is a state of experience on earth. Living in negativity is what the Christians termed to be hell fire and it is not eternal as popularly suggested[/quote]

The Bible says hell fire is in the afterlife and it's eternal. Where are you getting your assumptions from?
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
LuciferBaby:

What is called hell fire is a state of experience on earth. Living in negativity is what the Christians termed to be hell fire and it is not eternal as popularly suggested

The Bible says hell fire is in the afterlife and it's eternal. Where are you getting your assumptions from?
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
One thing I want people to be sure of is that there is a serious satanic agenda out there, aimed at making many people to go astray from the way of Christ. The recent Jay Z statement that 'Satan is Lord' is a confirmation of this agenda. Let us watch and pray.

Jesus is Lord and he is coming soon
Re: Crap by OtemSapien: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Felixomor, come and see this one again grin
You go fear na.

Buh sha, this is the work of a blogger joor. This person didn't write 666 on his skin. His photo was edited.

1 Like

Re: Crap by OtemSapien: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Hell fire as an afterlife has been quenched and made a thing of extinction millions of years back.
Re: Crap by OtemSapien: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrOnPoint:
One thing I want people to be sure of is that there is a serious satanic agenda out there, aimed at making many people to go astray from the way of Christ. The recent Jay Z statement that 'Satan is Lord' is a confirmation of this agenda. Let us watch and pray.

Jesus is Lord and he is coming soon

Fictitious Jesus cannot come into a 3D world, don't be disappointed when your descendants wait for it to come without seeing it.
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
OtemSapien:
Hell fire as an afterlife has been quenched and made a thing of extinction millions of years back.

Lol. Who quenched it? I wonder where you are getting your informations from
Re: Crap by OtemSapien: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Lol. Who quenched it? I wonder where you are getting your informations from
The light of God Almighty quenched it during the days if Mulah millions of years ago.

Histar 2:21-31

21. And we cry in the fire, but Satan whom you have made the fire for is always laughing in it. For he feels no pain at all. And he still has the strength to strike us with his weapons, laughing hard. Yet you said that you have made this place for Satan and his angels.
22. Now while they wailed, the evil creature said, I am your god Yahweh, the deceiver himself. I have made the fire for you because you become my followers on earth and then you are bound by my laws.
23. For my laws cannot be broken. For if you break any of my laws, you shall be punished here forever.
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great light came and lightened up the darkness of the smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I have come to free your souls. For you are seeing the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the imagination of the god whom you worship. For like one on earth who take the weed of tekum and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all imagined became the places we went. But the imaginations were not our own originally, for our thoughts only matched the thoughts of some good gods who have themselves by their imaginations made good afterlives thousands of years before.
27. And I found myself in this peaceful Valley which I have imagined, knowing not that it is really in existence.
28. And your mother found herself in an afterlife where pets are in abundance, for she imagined that she was with her dead pet dog Ruchi. And she found herself with her. And she was amazed.
29. And when she imagined this Valley of knowledge, she appeared here also. And we were united again.
30. And we become your Guardian angels, saying, when mulah shall die, we shall not let him pass through the fire of Yahweh at all as we passed through it.
31. Now mulah, this is the message which you shall take to the world. For some shall know how to submit to their own instincts rather than the philosophy of a god.
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
OtemSapien:
The light of God Almighty quenched it during the days if Mulah millions of years ago.

But the Bible is not up to 2500yrs and it's still mentioned there. And who is Mulah
Re: Crap by OtemSapien: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrOnPoint:

But the Bible is not up to 2500yrs and it's still mentioned there. And who is Mulah
The Bible is actually bringing back the happenings of the people of the past, mixing it with things of their own time to make it look as if all these things are actually the things in our own present world. Mulah was a homo Erectus, we are homo sapiens.
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
OtemSapien:
The Bible is actually bringing back the happenings of the people of the past, mixing it with things of their own time to make it look as if all these things are actually the things in our own present world. Mulah was a homo Erectus, we are homo sapiens.

Ok. What is your stand on the New Age of Aquarius? I mean is it real?
Re: Crap by analize701: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
LuciferBaby:

Yet, you are Lucifer's baby. Sonofluc1fer, come and meet your sibling.
Re: Crap by analize701: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
LuciferBaby:

This your moniker is ambiguous. Are you Lucifer's baby or Lucifer is your baby?
Re: Crap by analize701: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
LuciferBaby:

Which bran of Christianity terms living in negativity hellfire.

Really? i thought you said it is a state of negativity or a common grave, how come the fire there burns albeit, temporarily?

Guy, master this act more. You are still a baby in the hands of satan. Grow more before you begin your ministry of deception.
Re: Crap by analize701: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Pls don't honour that character with a response. Just treat him as you would a fly.
Re: Crap by OtemSapien: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Ok. What is your stand on the New Age of Aquarius? I mean is it real?
yes
Re: Crap by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2017
analize701:

Yet, you are Lucifer's baby. Sonofluc1fer, come and meet your sibling.

The name Lucifer has a good(positive) meaning na
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
yes
So in your opinion, what will be the rewards of evil doers?
Re: Crap by OtemSapien: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2017
MrOnPoint:

So in your opinion, what will be the rewards of evil doers?
You and I should make the laws of our country solid enough to make sure evil doers are punished here on earth. If they escape punishment here on earth, I'm sorry that's all, except if they return to the earth here through reincarnation. The body is not judged in the afterlives, so without the body, there can't be punishment.
Re: Crap by Kirinwa: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2017
LuciferBaby:

No wonder you are lucifer baby. Propagating lies.
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2017
OtemSapien:
You and I should make the laws of our country solid enough to make sure evil doers are punished here on earth. If they escape punishment here on earth, I'm sorry that's all, except if they return to the earth here through reincarnation. The body is not judged in the afterlives, so without the body, there can't be punishment.

So many people suffer in this world because of the deeds of their former life?
Re: Crap by analize701: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
LuciferBaby:

The name Lucifer has a good(positive) meaning na
I know right?
Re: Crap by OtemSapien: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2017
MrOnPoint:

So many people suffer in this world because of the deeds of their former life?
I didn't specifically say so, but sometimes that could be possible.
Re: Crap by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2017
analize701:

I know right?

Ok. So it means am a child of light. That's all.
Re: Crap by MrOnPoint(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
I didn't specifically say so, but sometimes that could be possible.

It sounds as if you are not sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath / Solomon: Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man Or A Foolish Man? / Muslim Getting Baptized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.