Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. (3642 Views)

What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? / Should A Christian Pray Back To Sender Prayer? / Praying Back To Sender Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. by acfrancisc(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2012
if your enemy is attacking you spiritual and you don't know want to do about it, here is a solution prayer to help you, if you want to send it back to the person ,i we tell you how to do it. if you have be looking for job and you are disappointed any where you go,this prayer we help you. if you need it here is my email address (acfrancisc@yahoo.com)
Re: Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. by LogicMind: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2012
wuruwuru
Re: Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. by jagunlabi(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2012
Drama queen, you. I know you have a whole lot of enemies, especially in your head.
acfrancisc: if your enemy is attacking you spiritual and you don't know want to do about it, here is a solution prayer to help you, if you want to send it back to the person ,i we tell you how to do it. if you have be looking for job and you are disappointed any where you go,this prayer we help you. if you need it here is my email address (acfrancisc@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

The Evolutionary Basis For Morality (A Lesson For Christians) / Does The Bible Preach Racism? / Nathan Pratt: My Journey From the delusion of Christianity To Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.