Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Do You Think She Is Still Interested. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She Is Still Interested. (2016 Views)

What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by jaxxy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
@donald dis is y u shud put ur ego and insecurities on check somtimes. just tell u actually realised ur wrong attitude b4 u got ur re-instatement and dats y u had been tryin 2 get intouch wit her all the while. goin 2 see her isnt a bad idea. congrats on u job bt dats not important to her trust me its ur attitude. all da best mate
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by horny4u(f): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2010
My friend why thinking you will be in Abuja, ah i thot by now you will be in abuja already ke,
This is true gold not GL or Gold plated, Hopefully another goldsmith has not seen the value and gone to ori oke for your sake.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
PLEASE GO AFTER HER YESTERDAY
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by dns(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2010
guy do you no what the Kalabari man call beans ''AKIDI''. that is what ur, infact ur a carton, i dont mean to be rude so please take no offence, its just that you made a big fool of urself, by asking her to give u a break what do you take a relationship to be? bed of rosses, no to it. its a resiprocal thing (give and take). count urself lucky to have some one like that as a girl friend, give to some girls they would have pesonally sacked you immediatly after you've lost your job. if you know what is good for you dont wait for her call or text just run as fast as your legs can carry and go apologies to her and have her back before bad guys like you out there takes over. she is a God sent to you but dont take her for granted that's all i can say to you. cheers and Good-luck!
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by donald(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2010
I've seen her and she told me to my face that it was over,that for the mere fact I pushed her away when i was under pressure,that I could do worse later,even when i proposed to her,she turned me down.I am so depressed,
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by madlady(f): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2010
donald:

I've seen her and she told me to my face that it was over,that for the mere fact I pushed her away when i was under pressure,that I could do worse later,even when i proposed to her,she turned me down.I am so depressed,

Hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2010
donald:

Atleast you've learnt your lesson
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2010
A
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by axeman85(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2010
@poster

sorry to hear that oo my brother, i remember last year when i was in your shoes. mine was even different, i am in a LDR and i wasnt even sacked oo, but i was working round the clock and trying to gets funds together to get an apartment of which both of us will live in when married oo, but along the line, i was always talking about the house and not giving her the attention she required and she went furoous and almost or ended it, as she was saying if i am trying to rent an apartment now and things are like this what will happen when i am building a house. i had to beg and plead and send plenty plenty emmissaries to her to plead on my behalf.

to cut the long story short, she did come back and things have been going well since then apart from the usual lovers fights. smiley what i want to say is that she has accepted me the way i am that when there is a project at hand or worried, she knows it and will accept me and support me afterall she knows its only for a short time and it wont be for long.

if after pleading with your babe and she still refused. keep begging and if after all it clearly shows that she has moved on dont worry. As my pastor used to say, there is nothing like compatability in marriage at all. and we should always learn to accept each other the way they are despite their shortcomings. if she cant accept you the way you were then, thats bad if she truly loves you then she will forgive you and understand that you were what you are due to what you were going through. shalom
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Caspery: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ poster,

I quite understand where you're coming from. Putting myself in your girlfriend's shoes, I would be upset at first and may probably not call, nor pick your calls, but if she truly loves you, she'll come to understand ur past situation and forgive you. Just try and be a little bit patient, am so sure, she'll come around (that's if what she feels for you is real). smiley smiley
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by sect(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2010
You took a break from her cos of ur predicament, she gets angry for not being with her during ur low period. That means u r at fault and deserved the cold treatment she meted out on you and she thinks she cant have a future with you cos of how you treated her but after all these, you realised your mistake, you sent sincere apologies to her, tried to re-establish your relationship with her after regaining ur job and made the effort of going to abuja to apologise in person. Now after all these, she's still furious with you and cant even forgive you, then i dont think you have a future with her either, she doesnt have the spirit of forgiving and that means if you make a mistake in the future, she wont forgive you. If i were u, i'd send a detailed message to her and let her know you are disappointed with her, you made a mistake just like everyone does in a relationship and she cant forgive you, tell her also that you cant have a future with a woman who has an unforgiving character. Abeg 4get about her and move one jooo. . . get another girl and be sure to treat her nicely so u dont make the same mistake twice, you cant kill urself cos of one lady. Gudluck. . .
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by donald(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2010
Una no understand,I love her so much that i can't see myself with another woman. Her friend arranged a meeting bw us this evening and to cut the long story short,we're back together. I've missed her so much and can't wait to make her my wifey.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by sect(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2010
You guys r now back! Wow thank God, but that ur chick stubborn ooo. Well, am glad u guys were able to work this out, so u better treat her more nicely and that ur chick should be a lil' bit more merciful. All the same, gudluck to u guys and wish u all d best. . .
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by jaxxy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
she was just frontin man except she didnt luv u b4. takcare of your ego nxt tym. gudluck
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by horny4u(f): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
Yippeee, Goodluck and have fun.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Titiw4real: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
she is the best for you,
pls do u her house? if yes go to the house and beg her
how many girls do u think thy can stay with a guy in a rough time.
pls call her.
sorry about ur work God Almighty will provide a better one for u good luck
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by Liss: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
sect:

You took a break from her cos of your predicament, she gets angry for not being with her during your low period. That means u r at fault and deserved the cold treatment she meted out on you and she thinks she cant have a future with you cos of how you treated her but after all these, you realised your mistake, you sent sincere apologies to her, tried to re-establish your relationship with her after regaining your job and made the effort of going to abuja to apologise in person. Now after all these, she's still furious with you and cant even forgive you, then i dont think you have a future with her either, she doesnt have the spirit of forgiving and that means if you make a mistake in the future, she wont forgive you. If i were u, i'd send a detailed message to her and let her know you are disappointed with her, you made a mistake just like everyone does in a relationship and she cant forgive you, tell her also that you cant have a future with a woman who has an unforgiving character. Abeg 4get about her and move one jooo. . . get another girl and be sure to treat her nicely so u dont make the same mistake twice, you cant kill urself cos of one lady. Gudluck. . .

See the lame advice this one they give! angry Thank God he found it lame and didn't take your advice as they are now back together tongue
The truth was she was scared! Scared that it might repeat itself in future. She realised she is gold and should not settle for less, plus since she was not married, she could easily leave and move on!

Guys and their yamayama advices, hisses!
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by luvbooks(f): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
sect:

You took a break from her cos of your predicament, she gets angry for not being with her during your low period. That means u r at fault and deserved the cold treatment she meted out on you and she thinks she cant have a future with you cos of how you treated her but after all these, you realised your mistake, you sent sincere apologies to her, tried to re-establish your relationship with her after regaining your job and made the effort of going to abuja to apologise in person. Now after all these, she's still furious with you and cant even forgive you, then i dont think you have a future with her either, she doesnt have the spirit of forgiving and that means if you make a mistake in the future, she wont forgive you. If i were u, i'd send a detailed message to her and let her know you are disappointed with her, you made a mistake just like everyone does in a relationship and she cant forgive you, tell her also that you cant have a future with a woman who has an unforgiving character. Abeg 4get about her and move one jooo. . . get another girl and be sure to treat her nicely so u dont make the same mistake twice, you cant kill urself cos of one lady. Gudluck. . .

God is on the side of the OP that he did not see this post . This is all it takes to arouse a wounded ego.
Re: Do You Think She Is Still Interested. by TewMuch: 2:55am On Mar 31, 2010
you are a lucky man she took you back. cheesy. Most women wouldnt because of the way you treated her when she had a scare. Some will even be afraid that you will ask them to abort a pregnancy at the stage that they have come with you in the relationship. She must really love you because what you did when she had a scare is a big No No. Goodluck sha, just remember you are a man and should be in control of your emotions always. You cant take out your frustrations on a woman, espcially the type of woman you have. let her in, and let her help if she can. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! What Do U People Want 4rm Us? / Help! I Am In A Secret Affair With My Babe's Closest Friend. / How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.