Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation (11492 Views)

List 5 Important Things That Will Make Lagos Work And Develop - Lagos For Us ALL / I’m Going To Develop Lagos With New Strategies, Sanwo-olu / Ibos Did Not Develop Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author= post=62638621][/quote]

The place was cleaned up. grin
Is that all?
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

The place was cleaned up. grin
Is that all?

Seven states control 90% cash in Nigeria, your big for nothing state Oyo is no where to be found

Lagos
Rivers
Anambra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FCT

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2017
post=62639319:

Seven states control 90% cash in Nigeria, your big for nothing state Oyo is no where to be found

Lagos
Rivers
Anambra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FCT

How old is that news again grin
Come again,pleasessssss cool

I don't want to expose ya paymaster, abiano this morning. Ok grin
Baba bank deposit living on old glory. cool
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

Sunday, May God punish for this wicked lie. Why do you animals lie over everything on this forum shocked Sunday Nwaneri, what do you gain in this your lies? No wonder your fat wife complain of same problem, shameless liar. Spits

shocked
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

I swear to God, that guy is a shameless liar. If not for ban, would have posted his ugly pictures here. Mschew

Most of them are lowlives in real life but billionaires on NL.
Ain't surprise mehnnn

Bunch of liars grin
But Oga, temper mercy with johnshiiin. grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]
grin grin
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by tolulope2070: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
globemoney:

Cosharis is the number 1 auto dealer in Lagos

It shows u r not informed at all. Elizade is der, he own franchise of Toyota product to Nigeria from Japan so u.

If 50million ND 450million is coming from him, den how much will be coming from Yoruba businessmen nd business women like Adenuga (Glo ND other of his businesses), Otedola, elizade, alakija folorunso. If d igbos feel der r too big let dem go back to der state nd develop it like lagos. Igbo tribe generally has dis noise making attitude nd is bad for der political future ie der chance to rule dis country. God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by tolulope2070: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

How old is that news again grin
Come again,pleasessssss cool

I don't want to expose ya paymaster, abiano this morning. Ok grin
Baba bank deposit living on old glory. cool

Can u imagine 2013 during GEJ time

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
post=62624820:
Anambra ranked 3rd among states that control 90% cash in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers by CBN
This claim is false
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
tolulope2070:

Can u imagine 2013 during GEJ time
When Sanusi was CBN governor
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

Stop being mumuderan my little friend. And what's with you trying to act intelligent after you shameless claim.
What's the bone of contention in the first place? Go back and read and provide me with fact I asked and quit boring me with one yeye article or Forbes whatever.

WTF is this for crying out loud undecided undecided

grin grin

Here, olodo, the bone of contention,and I quote you,below :

QUESTION asked by... :

Can you share the bank brochure detailing this?

Now, stop boring with your yeye and saving face old article already and answer the damn question. shocked
Typica Naija mentality of dismissing facts without providing any counter claim. If he owned 25% of Access Bank, that means that 75% belongs to other shareholders.
And the only biggest shareholders are Wigwe and AIG ( wondering if know these names without Google?)
I read financial reports, go and task yourself to do same.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
BigIyanga:

Typica Naija mentality of dismissing facts without providing any counter claim. If he owned 25% of Access Bank, that means that 75% belongs to other shareholders.
And the only biggest shareholders are Wigwe and AIG ( wondering if know these names without Google?)
I read financial reports, go and task yourself to do same.

grin

Still bluffing..but why,troll?
Answer the damn question and shame the devil asap,

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

grin

Still bluffing..but why,troll?
Answer the damn question and shame the devil asap,

The onus is on you to provide me with different set of facts/data to prove me wrong. It’s not my job to spoon-feed u with all the facts. Since Forbes is not credible enough, provide your own facts.
Saying “ I dont believe it” is a motor-park way of having unintelligent conversation.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
BigIyanga:

The onus is on you provide me with different set of facts/data! It’s not my job to spoon-feed u with all the facts. Since Forbes is not credible enough, provide your own facts.
Saying “ I dont believe it” is a motor-park was having unintelligent conversation.

So, I should do it for you shocked
grin
Shm. One would thought you have something to prove after all the trolling and oral claim.
Off my mention already you have no Lil shame sef. angry
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

So, I should do it for you shocked
grin
Shm. One would thought you have something to prove after all the trolling and oral claim.
Off my mention already you have no Lil shame sef. angry
Needlessly pointless to show facts to someone who doesnt know what they mean. I’d keep my info to myself while you bask in willful ignorance. How credible does it get when my statement is backed up by Forbes?
For simpleton-minded folks like you, if someone owns 25% of Access Bank Plc, assuming AIG and Wigwe own the remaining 75%- which is highly unlikely, it would still make him the 3rd largest shareholder .
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
[s]
BigIyanga:

Needlessly pointless to show facts to someone who doesnt know what they mean. I’d keep my info to myself while you bask in willful ignorance. How credible does it get when my statement is backed up by Forbes?
For simpleton-minded folks like you, if someone owns 25% of Access Bank Plc, assuming AIG and Wigwe own the remaining 75%- which is highly unlikely, it would still make him the 3rd largest shareholder .
[/s]

Lool
This troll,again shocked
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by Larriekay: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. Who are these nameless igbo estate owners in Lagos?? Your lies have long been busted even on this very forum. I am ready and willing to give you a list of the largest estate owners in Lagos, of which Yorubas feature predominantly. Again I repeat, who are these so-called ndigbo owners of 'most estates in Lagos'??

Below is my own list of the biggest real estate owners in Lagos. Show us your evidence (with a source of reference) to show and contradict this that igbos truly own 'most estates in Lagos' or STFU! Those days of you people pulling out percentages from your anus without proof or facts are long gone.

List of the REAL stakeholders of Lagos estates

1.Weyinmi Edodo - CEO of International Property Development Consortium (IPDC), earned a
Some of his remarkable real estate developments include: TBNW Terraces in Lekki Phase1, Pine Court Apartments by Femi Okunnu Estate in Lekki and Lotus Apartments in Ikate Elegushi, Lekki.

2.Gilbert Chagoury - Founder and Chairman of the Chagoury Group, Gilbert Ramez Chagoury was born in
Lagos, Nigeria on 8th January 1946. His parents, Ramez and Alice Chagoury were Lebanese immigrants who raised all their children in Nigeria. The group is famous for the development of Banana Island (Ocean Parade Towers), the Eko Atlantic City and other top
real estate developments around the country. The construction companies under their portfolio includes HiTechand ITB Constructions.

3.Mr. Kunle Tinubu - Chairman/CEO Trojan Estate.
Some of the current projects of the company includes: Royal Gardens Estate in Ajah, Peninsula Mall in Lekki, Peninsula Sports and Recreation club also in Lekki, Royal Gardens Estate in Abuja and the most recently introduced Troy Court a unique 24-unit apartment block development, located in the heart of the densely populated suburb of Aguda in Surulere, Lagos.

4.Dun Salami - CEO of Admiralty Homes Limited.
Some of Dun Salami’s achievements includes real estate developments in Banana Island, Queen’s Court in Lekki, Silicon Valley in Lekki and Victory Court also in Lekki. On the portfolio of the company is Admiralty Estate on Tourism Road by Alpha Beach close to Chevron Lekki. He is currently one of the most potent forces in the Lekki Real Estate Development Sector.

5.Otunba Olumide Osunsina - Managing Director/CEO Megamound Investment Limited
The company are the developers of Carlton Gate Estate by Chevron Drive, Lekki and Lekki County Estate in Ikota, Lekki. Other developments of the company includes hotels and office complexes in different parts of the country.

6.Sade Gbadamosi - Amen Estate
She is the Financial Director of Redbrick Homes Limited the developers of Amen Estate. Just over a decade, Amen Estate located along the Eleko Beach Road in Ibeju, Lekki is today one of the reference points in terms of real estate developments on the axis.

7.Tayo Sonuga
In 2009, his housing projects were described as the most romantic homes in Lagos, in 2010, they got the elevated appellation of the best designed homes in Lagos by top real estate publications in the country. In 2014, they got the prestigious award for the Most Affordable Development of the year, the same was awarded to them again in 2015.
Tayo Sonuga, the CEO of Haven Homes is a trailblazer in the Nigerian real estate sector in the area of affordable luxury homes. His current project is the Richmond Gate Estate in Lekki, Lagos.

8.Yemi Idowu CEO Aircom Nigeria Limited
Aircom Nigeria Limited, an infrastructure development company that has facilitated the development of about 62 hectares of land in Lekki, Lagos.
The company has successfully completed and delivered to various buyer groups several housing units in the following estates:- Northern Foreshore Estate in Lekki- A three phase project with several housing units, Friends Colony Estate in Lekki, Napier Garden Estate in Lekki, Egerton Place Estate in Lekki as well as Bourdillon Court Estate and Milverton Court Estate both in Ikoyi.

9.Prince Olu Okeowo - founder and chairman of Gibraltar Construction.
The philanthropist extraordinaire is reputed to be the most powerful real estate player in the whole of Ikoyi and its environs. Some of the completed prime and premium residential mansions of Gibraltar Construction includes: Abraham Court, Solomon Court, Grace, Emmanuel Court and Adejoke’s Court all in Ikoyi.

10.Tokunbo Ajayi
He currently heads Properygate Investment Limited.
The company is renowned for most of the major developments within Crown Estate in Lekki.

11.Adetunji Ogunwusi
Elder brother of the Ooni of Ife. He is the CEO of PrimewaterView Limited , a property development company that is presently rated among the first five indigenous property development companies in Nigeria. Its track record includes the development of various residential/commercial properties in Highbrow areas such as Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki, Lagos Nigeria . It's foray into luxury apartments dates back to 2006 when it developed a block of 19units of 3 bedroom flats and semidetached houses for Exxon Mobil Staff Cooperative society within 12 months at Oniru Estate in Victoria Island Extension and the very popular PrimewaterView Gardens Phase I (107 units) in Lekki, Lagos.

12.Folorunsho Alakija
Dayspring Property Development Company Limited, which is currently developing her ongoing project, Rose of Sharon Towers. The building is located in Victoria Island, Lagos, with a magnificent view of Kuramo Waters and the Atlantic Ocean. There are three residential floors consisting 32 individual apartments of one, two and three bedrooms, all constructed to international standard and luxury finish.

13.Jim Ovia - Quantum Luxury Properties Limited.
Jim Ovia’s love for the road started with the development of the Civic Centre a little over a decade ago for the hosting of grand events and occasions.
However, following the Civic Centre is his recently completed 15 storey Grade A office building known as the Civic Towers. Major upcoming projects from Jim Ovia’s Quantum Luxury Properties Limited on Ozumba Mbadiwe Road are the Marriots Hotel and the Twin Towers. The ten floors five star Marriots Hotel is to come with 200 bedrooms with amenities like a ball room, meeting and international conference rooms, Olympic size swimming pool, spa, health club, executive lounge and super specialty restaurant, while the fifteen storey Twin Towers will consist of two semi-detached towers with an overall construction area of 43,138sqm and 27,000sqm lettable floor space.

14.Chief Rasak Akanni Okoya - RAO Property Investment Company.
Chief Okoya has invested in properties in different parts of Lagos. His magnificent estate, Oluwanisola (The Lord creates wealth) Estate at Lekki/Ajah Expressway, Elegant Gardens and Shopping Mall also in Ajah are part of his property investments. The Oluwanisola Estate, which is also described as an expatriates Estate because of the high number of expatriates living there, is well equipped with uninterrupted power and water supply, marble floors, central air-conditioning, sauna, lush gardens, billiard room, tennis court, swimming pools and lots more.

15.Rev. Olajide Awosedo - Grant properties limited
Grant Properties Limited is the proud owner of Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki and this is the first of its kind done by a wholly-owned Nigerian company. Today, Grant Properties Limited has on its stable Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki, Victory Park Estate, Lekki, Havilah Villas in I sheriff, Ogun State and The Beautiful Gate Estate, Lekki. His company, Grant Properties Limited is the first company anywhere in the world to be granted approval by the United States Government, to develop an estate for the Foreign Service Nationals of its Embassy in Lagos.

16.Gary Sanusi
Dillon Nigeria is an architechtural consultant / real estate development company located in both Lagos, Nigeria & The United States of America
Some of the completed projects of the company includes Abiola Court 1-7 all in Lekki, Ebeano Shopping Mall in Lekki, Dilton Court in Lekki and a host of other developments in and around Ikoyi.

17.Oba Adetola Emmanuel King - Adron Homes.
Adron Homes andProperties Limited. Some of
the company’s estates include: Treasure Parks and Gardens, Glass House Estate and Treasure Golf and Estate all in Shimawa, Ogun State. Other estates of the company are: Town Park and Gardens, Imota, Ikorodu, Grand view Park and Gardens, Atan-Ota, Ogun State, Rehoboth Park and Gardens, Ibeju-Lekki and the newest one known as Manhattan Park and Gardens, Karu, Abuja.

18.Agboifoh Harrison
He is the CEO ofLandmark Corporate Reality Limited the owners of: Queens Parks Estate in Simawa, Mowe-Ofada and Isheri North. The company also owns Queens Park Estate in Abuja. Apart from real estate,

19.Tayo Fashogbon
CEO of Portal Realities Limited the developers of Broadview Estate and Fair Haven Estate both in Abuja as well as Broadview Estate in Lekki, Ajah, New Life Estate in Agbara, Royal Garden City, Mowe Ofada and Green Housing Estate, Mowe Ofada.

20.Sijibomi Ogundele
Founder and lead partner of Sujimoto Group of Companies/Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction, a real estate development firm, Siji is one man to watch, With its flagship development in Lagos known as the Medici by Sujimoto on Milverton Road, Ikoyi to the upcoming Lorenzo by Sujimoto on Bourdillon in Ikoyi, the company has shown that it is force to reckon with as far as luxury real estate development is concerned in Nigeria.

21.Adeyinka Adesope
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Paulton Morgan Real Estate Investment Limited/Managing Director/ CEO of Propertymart limited. Under his tenure MD/CEO Property mart.

22.Richard Nyong
Although the company he heads, Lekki Gardens currently has legal upheavals as a result of a building collapse incident that caused the death of over thirty persons, Richard Nyong the CEO of the company is still a force to reckon with considering the portfolio of properties and real estate developments as his disposal. The company until the sad incident has delivered more than 2,000 housing units across the country with a promise to deliver more than 10, 000 units in the next four years.

23.Hakeem Ogunniran - Managing Director of the UPDC
Some of the mega developments of the company include: 1004 Estate in Victoria Island, Festival Mall and the Golden Tulip Hotel both in Festac, Cameroon Green Estate in Ikoyi amongst others. The company today has some of the largest and most luxurious real estate projects in Abuja.

http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/
wow
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by BigIyanga: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

Lool
This troll,again shocked
Go play somewhere son! Stating facts is trolling to someone like you with little or no intellectual rigor to analyse facts!
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
BigIyanga:

Go play somewhere son! Stating facts is trolling to someone like you with little or no intellectual rigor to analyse facts!

Lool!
Even you, this kid
What a pity, this faceless forum has indeed shield such like you from being reveal. Hahahahah grin
Wonder,they say shall never end.
Shm

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by GoldNiagara(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
company income tax, vat, stamp duties, import duties all go to federal government. So assuming but not conceding that maduka paid 450 Mill, he would have paid to federal government. so how has that amount to developing Lagos.

Abuja— The Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS, has collected a total sum of N1. 782 trillion tax revenue between January and July 2017. This figure represents an increase in tax revenue of N224.140 billion when compared to N1.558 trillion amount collected within the same period in 2016.
The FIRS Executive Chairman, Tunde Fowler, spoke in Abuja, yesterday, when he appeared before the Senate Committee on Finance on the agency’s 2017 budget.
Of the amount, Petroleum Profits Tax, PPT, stood at N636,006, while the service realised N1.146 trillion from non-oil taxes, Companies Income Tax CIT, Value Added Tax, VAT, Stamp Duties, among others for the period under review.
Tunde Fowler
In the preceding year, FIRS recorded N504,834 in PPT and the non-oil tax collection for the period stood at N1.053 trillion.
Virtually, all the tax types in the period under review recorded a positive variance as against the preceding year. For instance, in the period January to June 2017, FIRS collected N551,690 billion in Companies Income Tax, CIT, against 514, 840 billion in 2016, N467, 710 billion from Value Added Tax, VAT, for the first two quarters this year against N396, 510 billion in 2016. It collected N58, 936 billion in Education Tax (EDT) January- June 2017 against N34, 817 billion in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by GoldNiagara(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
BigIyanga:

A public liability company must have a minimum of 50 people subscribing to the shares and having gone public access bank is owned by as many people as can be imagined. So the highest share holder might just have 5 percent of the share holding.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ratcockoduduwa: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
GoldNiagara:

A public liability company must have a minimum of 50 people subscribing to the shares and having gone public access bank is owned by as many people as can be imagined. So the highest share holder might just have 5 percent of the share holding.
But presently the highest sshareholder can own a bank through another company. Take for example uba which is a subsidiary of heirs holding which is owned by Tony elumelu.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by GoldNiagara(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

Don't mind the dude, even the ibo chairman na one boi-boi and local champion.
Wetin make we yoruba people kon tal wey our brother is the overall chairman of west afriaca, MTN

grin

Below, is is a Yoruba man, oga patapata for W.Africa chairman sef

Kikikikikikikikikiki. iPods no dey Sabi him mate.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by GoldNiagara(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:

But presently the highest sshareholder can own a bank through another company. Take for example uba which is a subsidiary of heirs holding which is owned by Tony elumelu.

That is the essence of the concept of corporate entity, it cannot be validly own by a person or a company, for banks it is even more strictly regulated by BOFIA. You can be the largest shareholder but that does not mean you own the bank. It even get more spatial when the company has gone public, every purchaser of the share of the company is a part owner of the company.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ratcockoduduwa: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
totit:

Don't mind the dude, even the ibo chairman na one boi-boi and local champion.
Wetin make we yoruba people kon tal wey our brother is the overall chairman of west afriaca, MTN

grin

Below, is is a Yoruba man, oga patapata for W.Africa chairman sef
Illiteracy at it's peak. Go and read the meaning of being a president or vice president of a company. A president of a company is like a chief operating officer of a company.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by ratcockoduduwa: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
GoldNiagara:

That is the essence of the concept of corporate entity, it cannot be validly own by a person or a company, for banks it is even more strictly regulated by BOFIA. You can be the largest shareholder but that does not mean you own the bank. It even get more spatial when the company has gone public, every purchaser of the share of the company is a part owner of the company.
some of those key players find a way of contravening any law put in place.
Re: Proof That Ndigbo Develop Lagos - The Nation by totit: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:

Illiteracy at it's peak. Go and read the meaning of being a president or vice president of a company. A president of a company is like a chief operating officer of a company.

Vice president of the whole W. Africa is what you want to compare to that local champion grin

Stop the anger, my friend.
Shoe get size nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CCT Adjourns Onnoghen's Trial To Feb 13 For Hearing Of Application / Breaking; Issue New Proclamation On Edo Assembly, House Of Reps Tell Obaseki / FFK: A Buharist Would Obey To Cut Off His Fingers, Toes, Head For Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.