Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Should I Call Her Back And Apologized - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Her Back And Apologized (2231 Views)

So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) / Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Call Her Back And Apologized by richy5(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
BABATEE251:
Am only trying to narrate it in a simplest way.

Am still interested in my ex gf but am sacred to call her back after 3 months without communication or visits ..i told her not to call me again because she is unfaithful to me ...... what can I do friends ,am confused !!!!!!! I need your advise .
It seems like you're ready to be stabbed just like that innocent boy from Abuja.
Re: Should I Call Her Back And Apologized by izaray(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2017
BABATEE251:
thanks sister ,I found your comment very useful .have called her this evening and she is talking nice with me and even told me she is strong .maybe she got malaria cos of me !!!!!
grin grin Wow!! I was actually talking out of experienced, congrats sha.
Re: Should I Call Her Back And Apologized by 2goodbobo(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2017
When you are missing her and feel the strong urge to call her, just masturbate and trust me you will refrain.

Na conji dey worry you. Dont be a weak man because she will still cheat on you if she comes back to you.

Emancipate yourself from this emotional slavery.
Re: Should I Call Her Back And Apologized by BABATEE251(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2017
2goodbobo:
When you are missing her and feel the strong urge to call her, just masturbate and trust me you will refrain.

Na conji dey worry you. Dont be a weak man because she will still cheat on you if she comes back to you.

Emancipate yourself from this emotional slavery.
God forbids. Capital NO to MASTURBATION.coming to nairaland for advise is good and bad .you will get good and worst advise..........I found everybody comments useful .I learnt a big lesson here from your wonderful comments. thanks my brethren
Re: Should I Call Her Back And Apologized by francis247(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Call and apologize to someone that cheated on you? Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waoo! See How Gym Instructor Dey Enjoy. / Zimbabwean Woman Marries Her Son After Spending Alot To Educate Him / Newly Self Crowned African Queen Of Backside Releases Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.