Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

The UNIBEN Student Was Raped Before She Committed Suicide, She Was A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The UNIBEN Student Was Raped Before She Committed Suicide, She Was A Virgin (483 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The UNIBEN Student Was Raped Before She Committed Suicide, She Was A Virgin by Xclusivenobs: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho, a 300-level student of the University of Bénin who was found dead in her room was raped before committing suicide, her friend and uncle have said.

Earlier report had said she committed suicide because of strain relationship with her boyfriend.

She was said to have locked herself indoor after her roommate left the hostel.....see what happen in the link below

https://www.xclusivenobs.com.ng/2019/06/21/the-uniben-student-was-raped-before-she-committed-suicide-she-was-a-virgin/

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Conversation And Approach A Girl Or A Woman / What Actually Killed The Man Who Died During Marathon Sex With A Widow / Nigerian In America Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.