Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos (11195 Views)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Safiaa:
Change dis fone na airforce. D camera hizz bad.

I swear! We need to sponsor the brother a new phone, since his Job is to entertain us, it would only be fair lipsrsealed
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Marvel1206: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
And to think that I'm sharing the same club with a clown sad
On behalf of all Arsenal fans worldwide. We denounce you. We no sabi u

2 Likes

Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Marvel1206: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
-
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by kelechisblog(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Is this the girl u dey take brag ? undecided

I think say she go get curves and better boobs no be dat pimple boobs....

cry

Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Safiaa(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dimples129:

I swear! We need to sponsor the brother a new phone, since his Job is to entertain us, it would only be fair lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mehn. grin
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Marvel1206:
And to think that I'm sharing the same club with a clown sad

On behalf of all Arsenal fans worldwide. We denounce you. We no sabi u
Igbos here don disown me

As if that one no dey enough , now na Arsenal team fans cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
Airforce you shouldn't have done these I told you I don't want you to upload my pics on our first meeting.............Why Airforce why
grin grin.. You are funny. You are imitating that person, right?
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by biacan(f): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin grin.. You are funny. You are imitating that person, right?
don't mind me
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:
You're an Arsenal fan?
No wonder!

I like her hair.

NOOO. E no be Gunners fan oo, dem dash am the jersey ni ooo. undecided Immature dude!
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Maradona98: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:

You act cool with Airforce 1 on these moniker

And act like you just took drugs before jumping on my thread with Ginaz.

Please get lost.

So safiaa is ginaz.

Aha!

7 Likes

Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:
She's gonna be the mother of my kids Insha Allah.

She's beautiful .. I had to hide her face from bad belle people .

Wow

Half caste girl and beautiful .
Why hiding her face?

Well she have a nice shape though..cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Guy, you get issues or Issues don get you ni? Wetin concern us concern ur parole? You wan make Sango follow you drink garri ni? Abeg commot here joo. See the Fool carry some random chica dey show...Non-Sense! angry angry angry Half-Caste ko, Quarter-Caste ni.
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by classicalbenson(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
from the look of her legs,she must look like a toad

1 Like

Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:
Shove it up your ass haters

Half caste baby too fine

Wow

Half-Caste ko, Quarter-Caste ni. Guy, immaturity dey worry your head ooo. Dey act like say you never see woman before. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by biacan(f): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol

See these one grin
You promise not to kiss and tell so what's the meaning of this
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
You promise not to kiss and tell so what's the meaning of this
I'm too busy for your whyning these beautiful evening kid.
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by biacan(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:

I'm too busy for your whyning these beautiful evening kid.
You calling the beautiful girl you have ever dated kid delete my number from your phone don't ever call me again
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin I give una 3 weeks
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
You calling the beautiful girl you have ever dated kid delete my number from your phone don't ever call me again
Is it that time of the month?
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin I give una 3 weeks
gods forbid
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:

God forbid
Amen! I dey here.

Show us her face
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by biacan(f): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:

Is it that time of the month?
Don't make me cry please this is too much I can't take it
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
Don't make me cry please this is too much I can't take it
Stop this drama please , will ya
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Amen! I dey here.

Show us her face
Not yet grin
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:

Not yet grin

Pleasetongue
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
greiboy:
is she a nairalander?

why she dey hide her face now? grin
As she no dy get money.

Airforce1 hide her face make another man no run her race

1 Like

Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Airforce1:
She's gonna be the mother of my kids Insha Allah.

She's beautiful .. I had to hide her face from bad belle people .

Wow

Half caste girl and beautiful .

But bros this girl no be half-caste. Na proper black girl
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by greencard: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
If you no get money

Hide your face grin

On a serious note; I notice many of the comments made on the thread were largely Females

Safe to say Airforce1 has got large female fanbase...

2 Likes

Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by kushercain: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=62620379]You're an Arsenal fan? No wonder!
I like her hair.[/quote
oooh...why did check your profile picture why? why? why?
Re: Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This / Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell / Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.