Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next (4311 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by FlirtyGist: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nigerian man mock his fiancée in first photo that makes her to feel like crying but as they say, love conquer all. Despite been mocked by her husband-to-be, they both shared much kisses and laughter in other pre-wedding photoshoot.

Love is power and magical, see photos below.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-mock-his-wife-to-be-in-pre-wedding-photos-see-what-happen-next

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by FlirtyGist: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2018

Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by remi4ever(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seen..HML to them in advance!!
Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by Fierce11: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Trash concept.
When he actually makes her cry after the wedding, she should not come here to solicit for advice.
He will make you cry, then make you smile abi? Nonsense.
*spits.
Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by kiddoiLL(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
SMH I'm very very sure you don't know the folks in the picture.. Nairaland is fond of all this bullshit now, Small thing una go pack people pictures come here dey post dey shout as if dem send una..And Apart from snake now i've noticed your one ticket to FP is getting someone's Pre wedding photoshoot and post on here... I swaer una no want to dey get sense again

7 Likes

Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by EbukaHades10(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
What nonsense

Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by IamPlato(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Pre-Wedding Pictures These Days Are Borin like Mad...
Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by carzola(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Strive to be the best..

Can't wait for my turn lord.
Am not a hater I just want my own.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
You must be very mad for the see what happened next part angry

1 Like

Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by Godsfavour78: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Fierce11:
Trash concept.
When he actually makes her cry after the wedding, she should not come here to solicit for advice.
He will make you cry, then make you smile abi? Nonsense.
*spits.
they met as kids and DAT was how dey met. Same thing with the guy looking under his fiancée s skirt in that pre wedding pic.
Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by lawman88(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2018
HML. there is nothing like marrying a lady that have similar age with you. you behave maturelly togethet or childish together
Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by KingLennon(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2018
Wrong concept am not buying this crap. After all this shakara, the marriage no come last like Tiger head Battery grin
Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by speedyconnect3: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2018
I wan marry but no money.

God pls helpus

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by techking: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Love is wicked
Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by sonofanarchy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
if this rubbish make front page, I will deactivate my account
Re: Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next by Learnstuffs: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
OP is high on Zambian weed. angry
Misleading headline

(1) (Reply)

BUY REVIVE & JEKOMO Manpower Bitters For 5 Rounds / Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants / Obasonjo Sleeps With Sons Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.