Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (29838 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
onatisi:
the moment you dont have money to take care of ur wife, she becomes another mans wife
the moment you dont have money to take good care of ur kids , they become someone else kids
the importance of money in marriage can never be over emphasized or ignored

That right there is the sad reality embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.