Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (29829 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by bakaredc: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Not all that stand in front of a congregation holding the mic are PASTORS, she might just be a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER, and that is who I believe she is, dnt seem to see any male in dat congregation, so I will say its probably a seminar or talk show where she was invited to speak
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by chubysoft1(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2017
At least she shared her opinion shamelessly to her members not like some hypocrites and lukewarm Christians who say and do otherwise because of fear.
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Edonojie007(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Although This Blogger Na Lia Muhammed Brother; The Truth Is,guys Before Marriage Earn Some Cash,seriously- Marriage Is A Responsibility,as Problematic As Ruling Nigeria,you Need Resources.
And For The Ladies,dont Be An Olosho,only Them Have Sex For Cash. Marry A Suitable Sultor,and Love Him. Common Sense.
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by onatisi(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2017
morereb10:
Exlink Lodge - Hilarious Confession Of A Female Pastor In UK - I Married A Nigerian Because Of Money Not Love - Video

To be frank, being a pastor is overrated but being a female pastor.. eeeeh. A UK female pastor has gotten into many people's mind with her assertions. Many people, especially on social media are talking about her following a video of her on social media which saw her confessing to why she married a Nigerian.

According to the preacher, she married for money and not for love and ironically, her congregation are happy and laughing sheepishly while high -five-ing her. A pastor teaching her congregation that is ok to marry for money and not love and she is bold enough to use herself as an example. What more are people looking for to convince them that this world is gone?

Have morality totally disappeared from this world? And in the churches? That a so called women of God will be making this kind of confession boldly in the church?

Watch below and share your thoughts;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/hilarious-confession-of-female-pastor.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTp7JKV83wQ

kin sha ti lowo
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Geesaintagape: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Hw did the term 'man of God' come into existence
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by onatisi(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2017
people don't like facing the truth ,
love without money or financial means to sustain it wont last,
90% of marriages are crashing today due to financial difficulties
once a man isnt able to take care of his family in a reasonable way , the woman will start seeing faults in him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2017
PenlsCaP:

U no dey hear word abi?..
Next time na ur skeleton go leak.

Shut up!
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by PenlsCaP: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Shut up!

Mind who u send ur private properties to next time cool.
Its an advice
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Mrnakeina(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmm smart yes?

She should find out why the 'Nigerian' is marrying her first
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by shadrach77: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2017
chuose2:
Nairaland MODS disrespect Christians.
Had this been a Muslim imam, it would never hit front page.

I reported a story of an imam abusing a child, and the mods censored it.

Don't mind them bro. They are cowards. They only feel confident when it involves Christianity kiss lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Etuagievin(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Am not surprised cos churches these days emphasise money above all else. Trust in money can fail. If a lady marry due to money, what now happens if the money is gone?

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Mind who u send ur private properties to next time cool.
Its an advice

How about u advice urself to shut the fvck up & stop derailing the thread with ur stupidiity ...

Running multiple alts tryna diss me...
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by morereb10: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Mynd44:
She was saying it to engage the crowd who were mostly Nigerians. She is engaged now and guess what? The guy ain't Nigerian

For real? Tell me about it
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by thunderbabs: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2017
I'am offering hushpuppi to her
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by PenlsCaP: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

How about u advice urself to shut the fvck up & stop derailing the thread with ur stupidiity ...
Running multiple alts tryna diss me...

Hehehehe
Tryna diss u. undecided
Its an advice.. ur nunu has gone viral but u ar cute down there tongue
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by ehispapa(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
i have seen the full video. that was just an engaging conversation in the conference to lighten the mood of her audience. Bloggers una weldone o
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Some people go still blame Muslims for these.
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
the moment you dont have money to take care of ur wife, she becomes another mans wife
the moment you dont have money to take good care of ur kids , they become someone else kids
the importance of money in marriage can never be over emphasized or ignored

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by pdpisGONE: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
So churches have up to this savings and wealth in millions of dollars while most of the members live in abject poverty, they should preach to themselves before preaching others! Yes charity begins at home.
Why Nigerians are so heartless, ungodly and so insensitive to the plight of the masses, if not why would a church need a mansion or a private jet before it can preach the gospel of god, are they worshipping money or the lord? A question needs to be answered here. Why the money won’t be invested into the lives of fellow Nigerians
Did they forget the proverb that says that an idle man is a devils workshop or “a hungry man is an angry man, if they really want to change people they should start by changing their living condition.
Most causes of sin in our society are poverty, joblessness and unemployment. Most people steal, rape, become armed robbers and kidnappers because of poverty, people go into prostitution, yahoo yahoo (internet fraud), and militancy because of poverty. Guys fornicate because they are jobless and cannot marry, women commit adultery to feed their family all because of poverty. Men rape their daughters all in the name of rituals o make money.
If they really want to evangelize this people, they should start by feeding them, it is not enough to build a school that a poor man cannot afford, to built a hospital that a poor sick man cannot afford, to built a comfortable and beautiful churches that people go and come back on empty stomach or is it to buy an aircraft that the poor cannot afford?. This is not evangelism and will never touch the lives of the common man.
It is not only rich oyimbo people like bill gates and his likes that should be building poverty or charity foundations but churches that take money directly from the people; this is why the white says we are hypocrite with religion

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by yhemster(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Her accent is more American in my opinion.
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by msylva2147(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
fecta:
Amebo will kill some people, its not a new thing na
40% of women marry because of money.
did I hear you say 40%? to me is 95% ooo
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by dadebayo1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Waiting for oga freeze to comment..... Mr freeze over to you sir.. grin
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by rhelis: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Gossiplover: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
dats good
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by spartacus11(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mynd44:
She was saying it to engage the crowd who were mostly Nigerians. She is engaged now and guess what? The guy ain't Nigerian

Men i love her flows, chaiiiiii i want to worship with dis church

Name of ministry please let me watch more vid of her message
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by sustained: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
chuose2:
Nairaland MODS disrespect Christians.
Had this been a Muslim imam, it would never hit front page.

I reported a story of an imam abusing a child, and the mods censored it.

No if no be Christianity then no be news esteeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by VULCAN(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Shame on the OP, its so obvious to anyone that knows Cyndy Trimm that she was being sarcastic. The poster claims she is UK based but doesn't even know she is from Bermuda, lives in US and is one of the most powerful female ministers around. I suspect she was preaching at a Nigerian church and perhaps a women's conference. So ironic that she is presently engaged to an American.
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by showghan(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
This woman should call a spade a spade

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Burgerlomo: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol, very funny anyway I want to recommend this sticking rich dude to her grin

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by mu2sa2: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Not surprised coming from a pastor. Well done ma and keep spreading the gospel!
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Kinzzle: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
MorataFC:
Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.