Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild (2299 Views)

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Airforce1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
For sometime now I've noticed you always "Like & Share" my comments but won't quote me even when I'm wrong in a way...
So today I feel we should meet up sometime if you're in Lagos @Nlproblemchild.

I will be at Nairaland bitch party so I would love to have in n my table.

Hope to hear from you soon bro/sis.

Bless forever NLproblemchild

LifeOfAirforce1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by iamJ(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Every attempt to seek attention

This time ur plan is to announce that ure going to have a table at a public bar cheesy

And that u have a fan cheesy

Sorry to burst ur hype

He does it to many people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Airforce1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
I appreciate people

I didn't call him a fan .

The difference between me and you is that you see him as a fan but I see him as someone I could call a "friend".

10 Likes

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by QueenSekxy(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
ohh
issorai undecided
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by McBrooklyn(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
OK...
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Earthquake1: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Leonardo di caprio wants to meet his fan grin

4 Likes

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
What a bunch of losers
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by makydebbie(f): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sorry to burst your bubble Airforce. grin

1 Share

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by DaddyKross: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Airforce1:
For sometime now I've noticed you always "Like & Share" my comments but won't quote me even when I'm wrong in a way...
So today I feel we should meet up sometime if you're in Lagos @Nlproblemchild.

I will be at Nairaland bitch party so I would love to have in n my table.

Hope to hear from you soon bro/sis.

Bless forever NLproblemchild

LifeOfAirforce1

Dude, we ain't doing no bitch party. It's beach party

11 Likes

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by teresafaith: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
He likes and shares all comment, so stop feeling fly
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by iamJ(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
DaddyKross:

[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Airforce1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
DaddyKross:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by DaddyKross: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Airforce1:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin Sha comman sing Like a diva for us abi wetin be that your song
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
@NlProblemchild

Come like and share my comment too grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
DaddyKross:

oh please bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by DaddyKross: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
NoFavors:
oh please bro

Hahaha Baba nla
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
DaddyKross:

Hahaha Baba nla
Oluwo, we must hit the BÏTCH party
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Airforce1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
DaddyKross:

grin Sha comman sing Like a diva for us abi wetin be that your song

Lol cheesy grin

For the love I have for my people here , we go try
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by kenex4ever(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Airforce1:
I appreciate people

I didn't call him a fan .

The difference between me and you is that you see him as a fan but I see him as someone I could call a "friend".
you get sense

You are a reasonable somebody
Those trying to counter you probably saw him as a stalker or a fan
But you saw him as a friend

Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by DaddyKross: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
NoFavors:
Oluwo, we must hit the BÏTCH party

Hahahahaha Baba no go dey whine me jooor cheesy grin

Airforce1:

Lol cheesy grin

For the love I have for my people here , we go try

[/color]Lol, sure for you #Fist[/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Airforce1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
kenex4ever:
you get sense

You are a reasonable somebody
Those trying to counter you probably saw him as a stalker or a fan
But you saw him as a friend

Keep it up.
I've always wanted to get his attention but NLproblemchild so today I felt I should create a thread to appreciate him.

1 Like

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by teresafaith: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Appreciate? Cos they like and share your comment, dude seriously??
Now I get the drill

1 Like

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Airforce1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:
Appreciate? Cos they like and share your comment, dude seriously??

Now I get the drill
kid
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by teresafaith: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Airforce1:
kid
Ignoramus little brat
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
isn't that the dude once trolling nairaland with a his jamb scores. I think earlier this year.

Yes he likes and share comments at random. I think tarah became so worried about him liking and sharing her comments at a point that she had to call him out.

oh well
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
greiboy:
isn't that the dude once trolling nairaland with a his jamb scores. I think earlier this year.

Yes he likes and share comments at random. I think tarah became so worried about him liking and sharing her comments at a point that she had to call him out.

oh well
I wasn't worried.I thought it was strange.And I didn't exactly call him out.

Nlproblemchild,I think you're cool anyway.I would like to meet you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by konkonbilo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
greiboy:

oh well

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by MissRaine69(f): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2017
Surely it’s beach party ?
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by NLProblemChild(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2017
wink Thanks. Bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by Airforce1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
NLProblemChild:
wink Thanks. Bro
As you can see that lady up there also want to meet you ..

Wow grin

3 Likes

Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
NLProblemChild:
wink Thanks. Bro
Just one question._Why did u chose this your moniker
Re: I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild by bitchhoney(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mttccheew I been think say na girl sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help At 22! I Don't Have Self Confidence And I Can't Even Ask A Girl Out. / My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds / This Touchy Prewedding Photos Will Give You Hope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.