Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead (686 Views)

I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
To avoid stories that touches the heart, I have said my own. Lemme come and be going.
Re: Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead by wtfcoded: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
I don't know if i should spread mat here or not. Infact, lemme come n be going.
Re: Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead by JamesReacher(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
God punish me if I marry single Mother, like bitchh! why the father of this baby run away?
Re: Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead by phintohlar(f): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
God punish me if I marry single Mother, like bitchh! why the father of this baby run away?
haaaaaaaa
Re: Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead by JamesReacher(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
phintohlar:
haaaaaaaa
What now?
Re: Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead by phintohlar(f): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
What now?
wat ya said now
Re: Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead by JamesReacher(m): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
phintohlar:
wat ya said now
I said plenty things, which one of them?
Re: Guys, You Should Only Marry That Single Mother If Her Baby Daddy Is Dead by MissRaine69(f): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2017
I agree let the same rule apply

To a guy.......what woman wants that drama?

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Basketball Player Lebron James $23million New L.A. Mansion / Man Dey H O / If Your Life Was To Be A Book What Would The Title Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.