Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? (2272 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Manson1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
This question is really making waves online with different people airing their own view on how they have missed either their loved ones or spouse.
Just feel like bringing this same question here for romancelanders to air their mind.
Keep the comments rolling in grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Not even sick.. I cried.
I'm just too emotional sad
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by madridguy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
tongue
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by JamesReacher(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
Not even sick.. I cried.
Incase you miss the person again lol

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Manson1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
Not even sick.. I cried.
aww so sorry dear
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by NoChill: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yes when I forgot my 20k in my gf house, I just knew I wouldn't see it again

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by wtfcoded: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yea, my sweet mum. sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
Incase you miss the person again lol
Lol.. If I catch you ehn?
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Manson1:

aww so sorry dear
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
when tramadol dey, never even if they sentence you to life imprisonment, u will just be laffing when u are on that stupid drugs.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by phintohlar(f): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yep, that yeye bf of mine that travelled to uk with part of my skool fees.
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Kufie(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
I'm not mentally sick to miss someone's daughter that much
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
Not even sick.. I cried.

I know you wewell

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
adetoroamos:
when tramadol dey, never even if they sentence you to life imprisonment, u will just be laffing when u are on that stupid drugs.
that drug dey make dick scratch persin ehnnnnn
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
phintohlar:

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I know you wewell
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
This happened to me when I was young, I went to my aunt place to celebrate Xmas with them as we're Muslims, they come to celebrate salah with us, they started enjoying our stay to the point of withholding us from leaving, it got outta hand and I started missing my dad, I started vomiting, they thought drugs could solve it but it got instead worse, they had to let go of me and then I became myself again, my dad

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by johncallidon(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin[center][/center]
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by valgbo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Martin0(m): 6:22am On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
Not even sick.. I cried.
Cry cry baby I wanna see ya mummy shamegringringrin Hope u remember that songgringrin
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Martin0(m): 6:23am On Nov 24, 2017
phintohlar:

Eh eh see risk ooooOgringringrin
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by phintohlar(f): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh see risk ooooOgringringrin
una (guys) wicked oo
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Martin0(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2017
phintohlar:
una (guys) wicked oo
Na wa for u ooo,which one con be "una" Abeg me I nor join ooogringringrin
Am a pastorgringrin You can ask my friends here, Very holy and kindgringrin
I nor dey do badgrin
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Martin0(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2017
phintohlar:
una (guys) wicked oo

Abeg confess ur sine (tell d story) to pastor martin and let the lawb continue to be your strengtgringrin
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Martin0:

Cry cry baby I wanna see ya mummy shamegringringrin
Hope u remember that songgringrin
I'm emotional tho, I cry easily, I laugh easily, I get angry easily and I live easily.
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by nikkypearl(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Lol@ "only money can cause me such kind of physical illness...no joy,no peace of mind...na only vex,vex grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by jashar(f): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Nope.

And I don't ever want to.
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Martin0(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm emotional tho, I cry easily, I laugh easily, I get angry easily and I live easily.

gringringrin
Na wa ooo I dey imagine how u take the manage ur relationship selfgringrin
Coz e nor go easy oogringrin
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin
Na wa ooo I dey imagine how u take the manage ur relationship selfgringrin
Coz e nor go easy oogringrin
Any small thing like this, I don dey cry cry cheesy. But my partner is best at consoling me sha.
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Martin0(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

Any small thing like this, I don dey cry cry cheesy. But my partner is best at consoling me sha.

Na wa ooogringringrin
See work

Na here mara dey tire me ooo,to dey console ke hian,
Anyway good for ur partner sha,
If na me,I go jus dey look u ooogringringrin

No need to console you ,gringrin
Jus cry out well well then later I go con carry you go buy ice-cream for you...gringringrin
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Blackhawk01: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol. Cry cry baby.

Used to be like you tho.
Re: Have You Ever Mised Someone So Much You Feel Physically Sick? by Amarabae(f): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Our lastborn in the house.
When he was reported missing for up to 2months, I love him so much.
He was later found.
I really missed him during that period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) / 6 Signs To Watch Out For If A Woman Doesn't Like You (photo) / Shocking!! See What This Guy Did To A G!rl At The Club Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.