Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Finances In Marriage, What Is The Best Option For New Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finances In Marriage, What Is The Best Option For New Couples (441 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finances In Marriage, What Is The Best Option For New Couples by idom101: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Please I need your advice,
I am a young guy, am about getting married I need every information before I get in there.

What is the best way to handle finances as couples?

Matured advise please
Re: Finances In Marriage, What Is The Best Option For New Couples by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2017
It's Simple na. Have a Monthly Budget. Then you and your wife should contribute to Implement the budget.

1 Like

Re: Finances In Marriage, What Is The Best Option For New Couples by idom101: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
It's Simple na. Have a Monthly Budget. Then you and your wife should contribute to Implement the budget.

So every month we draw up plans for that month right
Re: Finances In Marriage, What Is The Best Option For New Couples by delishpot: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2017
idom101:
Please I need your advice,
I am a young guy, am about getting married I need every information before I get in there.

What is the best way to handle finances as couples?

Matured advise please

Both of you should know your income if you both work or if only one of you works it doesn't matter. It is considered FAMILY income.

Every month end or week, agree on a budget and savings plan and enforce it.

If she knows how much you have to spend as a family she is less likely to demand above your means that is if you are marrying a normal somebody o
Re: Finances In Marriage, What Is The Best Option For New Couples by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2017
idom101:

So every month we draw up plans for that month right

Yes
Re: Finances In Marriage, What Is The Best Option For New Couples by idom101: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2017
delishpot:

Both of you should know your income if you both work or if only one of you works it doesn't matter. It is considered FAMILY income.

Every month end or week, agree on a budget and savings plan and enforce it.

If she knows how much you have to spend as a family she is less likely to demand above your means that is if you are marrying a normal somebody o

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Could Have Be Done To Stop Rape, Cheating And Others / How Do We Fix SARS And Nigeria's Troubles? / Chidinma Okeke New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.