Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians (42285 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks / Covid19: Prepare For War, Chinese President Xi Jinping Orders Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by nonut: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Can't say I blame them. If they allow Christianity to continue, Business pastors aka Tithe pastors will overrun China with their false preaching.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by 9jajoseph: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmmm, Make I replace fake photo of Jesus wey I never see??
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by lazygal: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
austonclint:
Nothing good comes from china so am not surprised

That's a lie

3 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by OmoAtlanta: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Correction, replace Powell's picture.

Picture of Jesus don't exist.

3 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by walosky(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
End Time
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yet dem still dey progress
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by specimenG: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
imagine
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by ivolt: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
All this Chinese people with their Ceramic brains

Shouldn't that make you wonder why people with ceramic brains are the ones constructing
our roads, borrowing us money and have the second largest economy in the world?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by checkedout: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
wolextayo:

Why?

I don write something na grin

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by jeff1607(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
the End is nigh
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by remainhidden: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
wolextayo:

Why?

You sef i wan ask you why

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by princeade86(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
the end is near
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by EmekaBlue(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
中国 cheesy 不是我的问题
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by sdindan: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria GOS

Oya move to China to prove ursef

2 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Very good. Who Jesus and God epp?

6 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Just when we thought it was gradually reducing, it has taken a very drastic turn. Wetin I wan use Buhari poster they do?

See, the thing is you can't stop people from worshipping Jesus Christ. I don't have a poster of him in my house but I do have a bigger picture of him in my heart. Besides, apostles of old had the same mindset as I have. They made Jesus the bigger picture, and even in the face of death, they remained focused and grounded.

3 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by princetom1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
austonclint:
Nothing good comes from china so am not surprised

What about ur iPhone, and all the Android phones?

9 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by IamHeWrites: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
wolextayo:
Why?

Z lipsrsealed
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Elnino4ladies: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Religion issa scam

5 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by tealaw(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
World coming to an end.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Elnino4ladies: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
中国 cheesy 不是我的问题

LMAO what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by prettyboi1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Well, in the first place,those images we see around can't be our Lord Jesus. So, yes, those images should be taken away....even here in Nigeria.

There were no cameras during Jesus' time, so how come there's a picture of only Jesus from his time?

Secondly & more importantly,you don't need any image to worship Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by eflintsone(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
God is indeed merciful mehn ... replace Christ portrait with the president's ..damn this world is turning into another thing
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Cyynthia(f): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
They are mad. They must be anti Christ.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Spaxon(f): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
ivolt:

Shouldn't that make you wonder why people with ceramic brains are the ones constructing
our roads, borrowing us money and have the second largest economy in the world?
it's anti-christ
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Chrisrare: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Make sense. Jesus cant help u. He couldn't even help himself..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by stanliwise(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
softmind24:
when they order for the submission of any Islamic religion material in Muslims home

Our xtians brothers were dancing

Today the hammer is on them
Sharrap
Yoruba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Religion issa scam

i d tell you baba

4 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by stanliwise(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
kmcutez:
Very good. Who Jesus and God epp?
One atheist spotted grin
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by alasco1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
All this Chinese people with their Ceramic brains

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..
But Muslims are allowed to comment on Christian threads about tithing.....

See Seun better stop behaving like a 3 year old.
Enough of your insults...

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.

You just said the TRUTH broda.....
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by greatCharley(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
the image to start with is so wrong, because that man there isn't Jesus at all. even the apostles that saw Jesus face to face, didn't need a picture to remember him. but the reasons for asking people to remove it is wrong also. people should be allowed the freedom to practice whatever religion the wish no matter how naive it seems, as long as it doesn't affect another person
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Hector09(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
China we be a better country, remove religion and d word we be a better place

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.