Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians (42283 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks / Covid19: Prepare For War, Chinese President Xi Jinping Orders Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by hahn(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Anyone who still thinks this way deserves a room with the nutjobs at Yaba left cry

Don't worry I will come and visit you this weekend. The last time they didn't allow me in because they said you were praying. A sign that your condition was worsening cheesy grin
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2017
hahn:

Don't worry I will come and visit you this weekend. The last time they didn't allow me in because they said you were praying. A sign that your condition was worsening cheesy grin

Atheism + madness + illiteracy + ignorance = disaster

Prayer according to studies improves mental health and general well being. Try it sometime .It should improve yours smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by hahn(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Prayer according to studies improves mental health and general well being. Try it sometime .It should improve yours smiley

What improves mental health and general well being?

This your new strategy of leaving out a word in your sentence is making you look like an even bigger fool than usual o tongue
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by felixomor: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Anyone who still thinks this way deserves a room with the nutjobs at Yaba left cry

Fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by rhektor(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

no condition can be worse than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by SuccesYear: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
HPS3:
Hope they do the same with the headslaming fools.
junkie sighted
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by bennyann: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Honestly , a person who still calls Christ fictional in 2017 is very uneducated undecided lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by abduljabbar4(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Spaxon:
All this Chinese people with their Ceramic brains

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..
But Muslims are allowed to comment on Christian threads about tithing.....

See Seun better stop behaving like a 3 year old.
Enough of your insults...

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.

ceramic brains that can invent complex electronic machines while yours cant even create a pencil
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by pxalmydee(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
lazygal:

Okay so religion is man made ? If your response is in the affirmative, kindly tell us who the world came into being where we go to when we die
no amount of explanations I give you, you won't still leave your mental chains. tell me where dead animals goes to after they die....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.