Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians (42280 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks / Covid19: Prepare For War, Chinese President Xi Jinping Orders Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by cstr1000: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
China.

They are the success story of soviet communism.

I still think democracy and capitalism is the far superior system.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by tofolo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
well spoken.
KingEbukasBlog:
Christians should heed to this request or order and have the monetary gains from doing so . Why ? Because that's Cesare Borgia's picture not Jesus . And secondly , Jesus is concerned about your life being a facsimile of his and not some picture on the wall .

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by chimatruth(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
kmcutez:
Very good. Who Jesus and God epp?
Why will you make such statement. If Jesus never help you, he has helped me alot and will continue to do.You are a very big fool to compare JESUS or ALMIGHTY GOD with an ordinary man. Mind how you use Gods name. you must not comment. if you don't have anything to say, just SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by babadee1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
The problem is there were too many insults on Muslim topics from non Muslims. You rarely see any insults on Christian topics from Muslims.
Spaxon:
All this Chinese people with their Ceramic brains

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..
But Muslims are allowed to comment on Christian threads about tithing.....

See Seun better stop behaving like a 3 year old.
Enough of your insults...

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.

13 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by jonnytad(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thank God, it doesn't stop their faith. ..... another topic to substitute tithe.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by davidodiba(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
SmartyPants:
China would be an amazing country if these communist buffoons could add humanity to their logic.

They cannot add humanity because you cannot ignore God and be human...You are less than human when you ignore God.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by mu2sa2: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
softmind24:
when they order for the submission of any Islamic religion material in Muslims home

Our xtians brothers were dancing

Today the hammer is on them
Apt observation.

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
You are not meant to put any in th3 first place
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by tochivitus(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
pride comes before destruction, our people say when dog wan loss, e no dey here em name again. tell the Chinese president to go ask nebukadineze. foolish people.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
One thing I want to ask.. which religion is older.. Chinese or Christian or Muslim .. see learners talking shiiiii grin grin grin
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by ivolt: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
it's anti-christ
You mean we are borrowing money from the anti-christ, hiring anti-christ to build our roads
and mine our precious metals?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
softmind24:
when they order for the submission of any Islamic religion material in Muslims home

Have sense na

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by goodnews777: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
There was no photography 2000 years ago . So, yeah .its not JESUS picture by assumed one.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by MrHenshaw: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
morereb10:
Replace The Portrait Of Jesus In Your Homes, With Picture Of Chinese President - China Tells Christians

Truth is, the worst place to be a christian is in China because you can actually be arrested and prosecuted for preaching the world of God. Recently, Christians in China have received a new order, ‘remove all images of Jesus Christ and put up those of the President.’

It was also gathered that the Christian villagers were also told to remove crosses, gospel passages and everything religious from their homes. The goal is to “transform believers in religion into believers in the party.” Basically, the government wants them to stop looking to Jesus but turn instead to their leaders for assistance.

According to Ucanews, these locals in Jiangxi province were told that they would be given poverty relief aid if they replaced their religious images with posters of President Xi. The party has denied the particular claim. However, Qi Yan, the chairman of the Huangjinbu people’s congress and the person-in-charge of the township’s poverty-relief drive has given several reasons why people should see the government as their helper.

In an interview with the South China Morning Post (SCMP), he said: “Many poor households have plunged into poverty because of illness in the family.

“Some resorted to believing in Jesus to cure their illnesses. But we tried to tell them that getting ill is a physical thing and that the people who can really help them are the Communist Party and General Secretary Xi.”

“Many rural people are ignorant. They think God is their saviour. After our cadres’ work, they’ll realise their mistakes and think: we should no longer rely on Jesus, but on the party for help.”

Over 600 people complied with this order. Only 453 went on to hang portraits of the Communist leader.

MORE @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/replace-portrait-of-jesus-in-your-home.html

This marks COLLAPSE of China in every aspect.Lets see how it goes 5years from now.
I represent Jesus Christ.l don't know about you.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by 9jatatafo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
The bible never encourage Christians to keep images of anything in heaven, on earth or beneath it. The image of Jesus Christ being displayed by some set of Christians is not true image of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Evidenx(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
All this Chinese people with their Ceramic brains

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..
But Muslims are allowed to comment on Christian threads about tithing.....

See Seun better stop behaving like a 3 year old.
Enough of your insults...

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.
I wonder why Christians can't comment of Muslim thread but they can comment on ours,nigeria self ....seun repent Oooo. there is God OO.. let ur law be effective on but sides... nor come dey form pharaoh weh dey favour Egyptians dey oppress Israelites ooo.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by translux(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Adegokenath post=62675827]The end is nearer [/quote

Not nearer my dear, The end is here
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by ibkayee(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Communist China does not allow freedom of religion so I'm not surprised. They can take away their pictures but not their faith sha

Whether you're religious or secular, you can believe what you want without imposing your beliefs on others
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by josielewa(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lagbaja01:
one king tried it and was eaten alive by maggots.
continue to drown in your foolishness...maggot ko, maggot ni...why hasnt non xtian nation presidents or kings not eaten by worm....ogbeni, religion is not helping. its only creating more problems

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Bonapart(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
darkenkach:
China is right after all.
no they are not

The breath in their nostrils belongs to the Almighty God

One day it will be required
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Amikaz: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
lol
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
chimatruth:

Why will you make such statement. If Jesus never help you, he has helped me alot and will continue to do.You are a very big fool to compare JESUS or ALMIGHTY GOD with an ordinary man. Mind how you use Gods name. you must not comment. if you don't have anything to say, just SHUT UP.

Is that what your bible taught you? To spew out such venom and hate. No wonder Christianity is a scam. I will rather dine with the devil than such a hateful being like you. Shudders.

And they say Islam is a violent religion. This is an example of why Christianity is also a violent religion. No difference between the two.

I'm sure if this guy could locate me, he would have sent me to the world beyond. Shudders again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Spaxon(f): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
alasco1:

You just said the TRUTH broda.....
it's childish.

Ah Swear Nairaland is just annoying
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Lagbaja01(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
josielewa:
continue to drown in your foolishness...maggot ko, maggot ni...why hasnt non xtian nation presidents or kings not eaten by worm....ogbeni, religion is not helping. its only creating more problems
if religion is not helping you that is your personally problem so you dont need to rub your opinion/problem on me by quoting me.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Spaxon(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
babadee1:
The problem is there were too many insults on Muslim topics from non Muslims. You rarely see any insults on Christian topics from Muslims.
and do you think the Muslims don't insult us on outr topics.....

Who do u think attack pastors on tithing

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Zenlife: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Am loving it...

Go China, go China go.

Time to relocate to China...

4 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Originality007: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
softmind24:

Ode
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Spaxon(f): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
ivolt:

You mean we are borrowing money from the anti-christ, hiring anti-christ to build our roads
and mine our precious metals?
politics has nothing to do with religion
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Exclusive32: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
morereb10:
Replace The Portrait Of Jesus In Your Homes, With Picture Of Chinese President - China Tells Christians

Truth is, the worst place to be a christian is in China because you can actually be arrested and prosecuted for preaching the world of God. Recently, Christians in China have received a new order, ‘remove all images of Jesus Christ and put up those of the President.’

It was also gathered that the Christian villagers were also told to remove crosses, gospel passages and everything religious from their homes. The goal is to “transform believers in religion into believers in the party.” Basically, the government wants them to stop looking to Jesus but turn instead to their leaders for assistance.

According to Ucanews, these locals in Jiangxi province were told that they would be given poverty relief aid if they replaced their religious images with posters of President Xi. The party has denied the particular claim. However, Qi Yan, the chairman of the Huangjinbu people’s congress and the person-in-charge of the township’s poverty-relief drive has given several reasons why people should see the government as their helper.

In an interview with the South China Morning Post (SCMP), he said: “Many poor households have plunged into poverty because of illness in the family.

“Some resorted to believing in Jesus to cure their illnesses. But we tried to tell them that getting ill is a physical thing and that the people who can really help them are the Communist Party and General Secretary Xi.”

“Many rural people are ignorant. They think God is their saviour. After our cadres’ work, they’ll realise their mistakes and think: we should no longer rely on Jesus, but on the party for help.”

Over 600 people complied with this order. Only 453 went on to hang portraits of the Communist leader.

MORE @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/replace-portrait-of-jesus-in-your-home.html

the corruption and nepotism on nairaland bad pass Nigeria government own. I posted this on nairaland since on the 14, yet it didn't make front page, someone brother just post it today and it hit front page. www.nairaland.com/4176753/china-urges-rural-christians-replace Nigeria govt they learn corruption wey nairaland day.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Spaxon(f): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Evidenx:
I wonder why Christians can't comment of Muslim thread but they can comment on ours,nigeria self ....seun repent Oooo. there is God OO.. let ur law be effective on but sides... nor come dey form pharaoh weh dey favour Egyptians dey oppress Israelites ooo.

No mind them ..

It's really childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Coolgent(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Welcome development!
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
SmartyPants:
China would be an amazing country if these communist buffoons could add humanity to their logic.
lol,communist are more humane that the so called capitalism in the real sense.why communist put interest of society first capitalist give individual free hands to amass wealth to the detrimend of society.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.