Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians (42282 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks / Covid19: Prepare For War, Chinese President Xi Jinping Orders Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by fasterwell(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
They should obey the order because that image is not Christ's but that of a brazilian man who played the role of Christ in a movie.

That man has repeated warned christians to stop worshipping him because was never the Christ but a human and the Chinese knew it.

The real Christ was and is stil a black man

HERE IS THE REAL CHRIST

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by EmekaBlue(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

LMAO what does that mean?
grin so chinese hanzi writing is funny to u.

China cheesy it is not my problem(the meaning)
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Onyinye15(f): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na real wa
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Kakamorufu(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hahahahaha. Burns grin
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by concho(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
remainhidden:
No be by fault na..
How just take concern them ?
China self,just coz they are dominating, they think they have right to do whatever they pleased,
Well try this in Naija and watch what happens to our pastorprenurs.

The end time is nearly at it peak.
Please, which version of english are you using
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
SmartyPants:
China would be an amazing country if these communist buffoons could add humanity to their logic.
i can see where humanity has taken ur country
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by lasrondo: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
debossng:
Beginning of their fall

Christians are not even supposed to make or hang any graven image, whether Jesus or whoever
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by SmartyPants(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
i can see where humanity has taken ur country

I mentioned two things in my post. Was humanity the only thing you saw??
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by remainhidden: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
concho:
Please, which version of english are you using
My niqqa, i was waiting for this, Seems that is the trend now tongue
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by remainhidden: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Psoul:

Grammar
My niqqa, i was waiting for this, Seems that is the trend now tongue
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Spaxon(f): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Evidenx:
Kwaaaa.. hahaha. lol. yes ooo.. hahaha. lol.
Abeg spaxon make we dey go, make we leave them small... lol
lol

Allow them o

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by lazygal: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
kumakunta:
see how senseless you have made your comment all in the effort to mock Muslims. 'China not against Christianity but worship of God in general' please what do Christians worship, Sango?

Oh my God ..you a clear case of decline in Intelligence.. Just how more clear could my message have been for you to have understood ?

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by gaffyGIFT: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
christian we be like.... i dont know our own is coming.... is here now gbam.

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Yusuf54: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
softmind24:
when they order for the submission of any Islamic religion material in Muslims home

Our xtians brothers were dancing

Today the hammer is on them
Na so oooo,No Complain

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
kmcutez:

Is that what your bible taught you? To spew out such venom and hate. No wonder Christianity is a scam. I will rather dine with the devil than such a hateful being like you. Shudders.

And they say Islam is a violent religion. This is an example of why Christianity is also a violent religion. No difference between the two.

I'm sure if this guy could locate me, he would have sent me to the world beyond. Shudders again.
Explain the violence in his comment.

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by pxalmydee(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
austonclint:
Nothing good comes from china so am not surprised
but your government full of Muslims and Christians aleays run to them for financial help. and also bef them to come invest in our own prayerful country
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by pxalmydee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
tochivitus:
pride comes before destruction, our people say when dog wan loss, e no dey here em name again. tell the Chinese president to go ask nebukadineze. foolish people.
this is 2017, and you still believe in Nebuchadnezzar bullshit? you still believe Noah, animal and the ark?
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Fingerprinter(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lagbaja01:
one king tried it and was eaten alive by maggots.
In real life or in the Bible?
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
this one weak me, tf those china pipo
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
biggie10:

Explain the violence in his comment.

Who explanation epp?
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by blingxx(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Oh islam shocked

Shut your mouth jhor.... We are talking about China
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Lagbaja01(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Fingerprinter:

In real life or in the Bible?
in your village
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Psoul(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
remainhidden:

My niqqa, i was waiting for this, Seems that is the trend nowtongue

Lol...Guy, the thing weak me ooo
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by tochivitus(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
pxalmydee:

this is 2017, and you still believe in Nebuchadnezzar bullshit? you still believe Noah, animal and the ark?

I ain't gat no time for atheist. U can as well not believe that Jesus Christ didn't die for your sins because say e don Tay and so therefor u should forget about it. mtweeeew

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by redsun(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
pxalmydee:

We do think they still don't have electricity in the 21st century? Because they are primitively minded and that's why he thinks like that.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Consultdenoni(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
The President? A mere mortal, finite in nature to be looked upon? Naaaaah! ''Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith''! Not man! So says the holy writ/ Scriptures.... 'Nebuchadnezzar, we're not careful to answer you in this matter, if it be so, our God whom we serve will deliver us.... Christian brethren hold on to your faith! No man can arrogate the power of deity and survive it!
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Consultdenoni(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
pxalmydee:

Oh yes bro! You can choose not to believe.... The Bible stands. Hear it, God's word is ever true
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by donbenie(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
austonclint:
Nothing good comes from china so am not surprised
Hmmm, are you sure?.. Bet you are typing from a Chinese made Smartphone or at the very least have used a Chinese made product TODAY..#SMH
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by wtfcoded: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Supported but not this el dullardo
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by bionixs: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
All this Chinese people with their Ceramic brains

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..
But Muslims are allowed to comment on Christian threads about tithing.....

See Seun better stop behaving like a 3 year old.
Enough of your insults...

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.
he who can not stand for something ,calls for everything. you will soon read where Christians would call it a welcomed development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.