Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians (42284 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks / Covid19: Prepare For War, Chinese President Xi Jinping Orders Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by lazygal: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
pxalmydee:

this is 2017, and you still believe in Nebuchadnezzar bullshit? you still believe Noah, animal and the ark?

Okay so religion is man made ? If your response is in the affirmative, kindly tell us who the world came into being where we go to when we die
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by abdoolorunwa(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
y r xtians complaining?i don't see a difference in switching pictures, afterall d motives for mounting dem is d same. moreover i think xtians r being favoured to hav an updated face for a change and d president can attend to their immediate needs than an unknown cesare borgia worshipped by dumb ppl.u so called xtians can b so dumb
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by abdoolorunwa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin We have to get rid of religion it's the biggest threat to human existence.Look at the world today religion is the source of 90 percent of crime committed by the people and that is what China is trying to avoid
SO YOU R ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD?
RELIGION CAN BE DEFINED AS WHAT YOU BELIEVE.WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN IS YOUR RELIGION.THERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR GOD.
SENSE NA FREE OF CHARGE DEN NO DEY SELL AM
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by sirxbit(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sunkyphil:
D ANTICHRIST IS HERE
Gerrahere
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Gerrard59(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,communist are more humane that the so called capitalism in the real sense.why communist put interest of society first capitalist give individual free hands to amass wealth to the detrimend of society.

Mention a successful communist (based on the economy) nation?

Hint: The Chinese are communist politically, but capitalist economic wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Funkybabee(f): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
The end is near........we have even know you will wage a war through out the world and depopulate people..... But after then what next.....your kingdom shall be seize and destroy......
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Fingerprinter(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lagbaja01:
in your village
Hian, person ask simple question, and you are cussing.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by talkless07: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
at the end the Antichrist about to be born in China .....believers let us pray....
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Lagbaja01(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Hian, person ask simple question, and you are cussing.
wc kind cursing bro....your village should in one of the two you mentioned
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Augiiee(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
softmind24:
when they order for the submission of any Islamic religion material in Muslims home

Our xtians brothers were dancing

Today the hammer is on them
Leave d idiots jare
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Augiiee(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
remainhidden:
No be by fault na..
How just take concern them ?
China self,just coz they are dominating, they think they have right to do whatever they pleased,
Well try this in Naija and watch what happens to our pastorprenurs.

The end time is nearly at it peak.
But you guys were happy when same order/directive was passed on to muslims #Hypocrites
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by sirgalahad26(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
All this Chinese people with their Ceramic brains

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..
But Muslims are allowed to comment on Christian threads about tithing.....

See Seun better stop behaving like a 3 year old.
Enough of your insults...

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.
kilonshe e na? ogbeni awon werey
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by tatanium001(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2017
darkenkach:
China is right after all.
how are they right
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by ZUBY77(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2017
MrHenshaw:

This marks COLLAPSE of China in every aspect.Lets see how it goes 5years from now.
I represent Jesus Christ.l don't know about you.

See them fools.

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2017
softmind24:
when they order for the submission of any Islamic religion material in Muslims home

Our xtians brothers were dancing

Today the hammer is on them

Who is this spitting baboon?

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by chiwuike20: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2017
While i'm yet unsure of the implications that may arise from my statement, not having given a long and hard thinking about it, i feel its a more reasonable thing to do. Its sure better than having a picture of what a mere painter thought God looked like. Come to think of it, its not even better than having a statute as an object of worship provided that there is a form of reverence towards such picture. The error of reducing God to the vain perception of our minds as well as the error of ascribing God's glory to a mere caricature necessarily should make us prefer having the picture of Buhari who barely attract our respect to having the otherwise be the case.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by chiwuike20: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2017
While i'm yet unsure of the implications that may arise from my statement, not having given a long and hard thinking about it, i feel its a more reasonable thing to do.

Its sure better than having a picture of what a mere painter thought Jesus looked like. Come to think of it, its not even better than having a statute as an object of worship provided that there is a form of reverence towards such picture. The error of reducing Jesus to the vain perception of our minds as well as the error of ascribing Jesus' glory to a mere caricature necessarily should make us prefer having the picture of Buhari who barely attract our respect to having the otherwise be the case.
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by MistaB(m): 3:35am On Nov 25, 2017
The reason is clear how many times do u see Muslim rain insults on xtian threads? Like this particular i am yet to see any Muslim saying anything insulting on this topic, but can u say the same on Muslim threads? even with the ban, some xtian still accept just to go and rain their insults. I wonder why u still see that as an insult.
Spaxon:

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.

2 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by excel123: 3:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by BetaThings: 4:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:
and do you think the Muslims don't insult us on outr topics.....
Prove that Muslims attack Christians more than Christians attack Muslim
I will pay you N10,000 if you can prove that insults from Muslims are up to 50% of insults by Christians
And you attack Allah and our prophets (PBUT), while the Muslims who attack you restrict themselves to your pastors
Personally I don't even believe in attacking pastors, but some Muslims do, I must concede. But they are few

However the restriction was at the instance of Christians,
Go and study the history

Spaxon:
Who do u think attack pastors on tithing
Daddy Freeze
Reno Omokri
Femi Aribisala

Who are all Christians
Stop blaming Muslims for your issues
Thou shall not bear false witness

As Muslims, we have no problem with tithe, whenever you want to celebrate Christmas or Easter etc

1 Like

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by BetaThings: 4:37am On Nov 25, 2017
kumakunta:
One day that will never come . Islam and Muslims receives the most backlash here on Nairaland and you know it . A Muslim commits sin and every comments calls out the entire Muslim family and Islam. Insulting the prophet (SAW) and Quran, but when a Christian commits similar or worst sin he/she becomes fake or just human nature. It is on nairaland I get to know Muslims are exempted from going into temptations and commiting sins cox they are meant to be holy . While for a Christian same sin is normal .

Don't mind them, a corper from Rivers State serving in Benue died and it was just RIP
If same corper had died in Kebbi, it would have been let us split this country etc

A christian corper was harassed and detained by the police in the North, they said Christianity is under threat
Yet same thing happens everyday in the South by rogue policemen and nobody speaks about religion

There is no sin committed by Muslims that Christians don't commit
Yes Boko Haram is giving Nigeria a bad name
But what about yahoo yahoo and drug trafficking where the southern Christians are winning medals
They don't make the same noise

The people talking about not being able to comment should ask their fellow Christians to repent and allow Christians to comment
The hypocrisy of Nigerian Christians tell me that the religion is empty

3 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by BetaThings: 4:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Spaxon:

alasco1:

You just said the TRUTH broda.....

Evidenx:
I wonder why Christians can't comment of Muslim thread but they can comment on ours,nigeria self ....seun repent Oooo. there is God OO.. let ur law be effective on but sides... nor come dey form pharaoh weh dey favour Egyptians dey oppress Israelites ooo.

Evidenx:
Honestly it is... Religious sentiments has eaten deep into d system and Fiber of Nigerians..

one day we Christians go leave nairaland for them make them carry go self.

I DARE ALL of you to SWEAR that Muslims on Nairaland, rather than Your Christian brothers and sisters, engineered the restriction on comments in the Islamic section
Christian as practised in Nigeria is a travesty to truth and honesty

Christian moderators plotted and schemed and asked Seun to put up that screen in the Islamic section
The Muslims protested to no avail

And now you have Christians blaming Muslims for the deeds of their fellow Christians

It is clear that Nigerian Christians are not trustworthy!

3 Likes

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by mecussey(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2017
Me carry Jubril keep for house...god forbid
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Spaxon(f): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Evidence of the plot
BetaThings:

I DARE ALL of you to SWEAR that Muslims on Nairaland, rather than Your Christian brothers and sisters, engineered the restriction on comments in the Islamic section
Christian as practised in Nigeria is a travesty to truth and honesty

Christian moderators plotted and schemed and asked Seun to put up that screen in the Islamic section
The Muslims protested to no avail

And now you have Christians blaming Muslims for the deeds of their fellow Christians

It is clear that Nigerian Christians are not trustworthy!
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Spaxon(f): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
sirgalahad26:

kilonshe e na? ogbeni awon werey

Bawo ni?
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by sirgalahad26(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Spaxon:
Bawo ni?
bawo ni ke? i no be one of ur werey packs
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by Spaxon(f): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
sirgalahad26:

bawo ni ke? i no be one of ur werey packs
lol
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by hahn(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Christians should heed to this request or order and have the monetary gains from doing so . Why ? Because that's Cesare Borgia's picture not Jesus . And secondly , Jesus is concerned about your life being a facsimile of his and not some picture on the wall .

You don dey get sense small small but expecting a fictional dead jew to be concerned about anything is still tallying along the lines of delusion

cheesy grin
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2017
hahn:

You don dey get sense small small but expecting a fictional dead jew to be concerned about anything is still tallying along the lines of delusion

cheesy grin

Honestly , a person who still calls Christ fictional in 2017 is very uneducated undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by hahn(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Honestly , a person who still calls Christ fictional in 2017 is very uneducated undecided lipsrsealed

Did Jesus Christ exist? undecided

Anyone claiming Jesus is actually real is just plain delusional and intellectually honest. Traits which are the very essence of yourself tongue
Re: Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2017
hahn:

Did Jesus Christ exist? undecided

Anyone claiming Jesus is actually real is just plain delusional and intellectually honest. Traits which are the very essence of yourself tongue

Anyone who still thinks this way deserves a room with the nutjobs at Yaba left cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.