Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split (59913 Views)

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by nedum77: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sorry Oga Jude, I'm not aware of any 2 elder brothers!! What are their names?
At least I know u and twins reach Twins bread, Jenta Adamu Jos Plateau state even up to st.Morumba boys college 1995 set Jos
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Kingbusssy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:
He's stubborn, relentless and ambitious.
He opened many doors for the p square's .
Jude would shout at a president without fear and demand their debtors pay up whatever they're owed.
But like everything on earth, he got power drunk and started abusing his previlages.
Peter did the right thing to leave.
They never supported his dreams.
He has so many business ideas, but the brothers felt it would be a risky venture.
At some point he wanted to launch a football Club, they kicked against the idea.
For too long people gave Peter a stereotype, the immature one among both twins and I think at a point his brothers bought into it, and stopped respecting him.
Jude could have bowed out in peace. He's a survivor, he would have created a successful group again. But he was caught up in the power tussle, now he's lost it all.
P square will be a group again, but Jude needs to stay far away from them.

Issokay
But shey you dey there ni
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:

Lols Mr unfortunately i cant read all ur trash.
I only stopped at where u said we should leave lagos. And leme tell u this.
LAGOS DOES NOT BELONG TO U BECAUSE THE WHOLE NIGERIANS BUILT LAGOS smiley
there we go again.. I know it belongs to your people. I know your people are building and governing the state. Get out.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by lastchild: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
lazygal:

Sometimes u needed to calm down and read comments again before commenting as well as listen csrefully and if possible ask that it be repeated then think deeply before responding else you might one day jump to conclusion in outside world and response will be very bad.
What he meant by that comment was thatcshe is surprised he didn't know psquare had other brothers....that's all ..
and what did you think I meant?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Sexytemi(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
leave all those ingrates jare. As much as i love p square. Paul f*ked up big time. Peter has been cool all these years yet all these ingrates been saying trash. Is he not an adult? He is not a fool or an imb.ecile, he has the right to pick whomever he so wishes to make a wife, and he found love in lol. So what's all these foaming about from these useless omo nna oshi? Sarki please when next there is a discussion about these useless ingrates kindly mention me. I officially become an enemy to them henceforth. They are so filled with hatred and they can't do without other tribes. Leave north go your place where you'd have peace of mind, never.

As in ehn, they are very sentimental and never tell the truth, you will never see a Yoruba person supporting evil, but once their person is involved in a criminal act, that person immediately becomes the victim and been witch hunted and victimized(even when they know deep down what the person did is wrong), its infuriates me when I see them calling Lola names while the Igbo ladies in the family are the saints whereas Lola has been there right from the scratch, awon werey o.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by HunterofPigs: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:

Lols Mr unfortunately i cant read all ur trash.
I only stopped at where u said we should leave lagos. And leme tell u this.
LAGOS DOES NOT BELONG TO U BECAUSE THE WHOLE NIGERIANS BUILT LAGOS smiley

How? With your wall of excrement in Ajegunle? Developer. Go and develop Potor too.

You missed me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by afroxyz: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:

Ur sister is evil.. thats just the fact.
Peter is senseless tyats how i see him and any other igbo man who married a yoruba woman.
Because u people are so hateful.

Thats my comment... if u dont like it do the needful. smiley

So any Igbo man that marries a yoruba woman is senseless. In this 21st century? You amaze me

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
there we go again.. I know it belongs to your people. I know your people are building and governing the state. Get out.

Read my post again...
I neva said it belongs to my people.
But it does not belong to u either. cool
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
afroxyz:

So any Igbo man that marries a yoruba woman is senseless. In this 21st century? You amaze me

Im sorry, if that sounds a harsh.
But yorubas hate igbo so much and im talking based on experiences
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
HunterofPigs:

[s]How? With your wall of excrement in Ajegunle? Developer. Go and develop Potor too.
You missed me? grin[/s]
Intelligent comment pls.. if u want my mention because i dont reply dumb people.

For the records. cool
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexytemi:

As in ehn, they are very sentimental and never tell the truth, you will never see a Yoruba person supporting evil, but once their person is involved in a criminal act, that person immediately becomes the victim and been witch hunted and victimized(even when they know deep down what the person did is wrong), its infuriates me when I see them calling Lola names while the Igbo ladies in the family are the saints whereas Lola has been there right from the scratch, awon werey o.
that tribe really irritates me these days. I once love and respect them but they've really lost it. Seriously, see how long peter and lola have been together. And lola was not even a nigerian base at the time peter was dying on top her matter. She is even way older than him, she's from a wealthy family. So i'm not really getting what exactly her problem would be that she'd now start causing wahala in one family. She helped these guys but they've forgotten now. Do you know wizkid was dating her younger sis then? Tania? I-m not sure i ever heard or see where tania was accused of something funny like that all through the time she was with wizkid. Those igbos.. They've really lost it.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by afroxyz: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:

Im sorry, if that sounds a harsh.
But yorubas hate igbo so much and im talking based on experiences

Not all. Don't generalize. We should leave above the low opinions of the majority
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
afroxyz:

Not all. Don't generalize. We should leave above the low opinions of the majority

hmm yes but i hav had countless of experinces that anyone else can have and make such comments too.

So are u a yoruba?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by afroxyz: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
that tribe really irritates me these days. I once love and respect them but they've really lost it. Seriously, see how long peter and lola have been together. And lola was not even a nigerian base at the time peter was dying on top her matter. She is even way older than him, she's from a wealthy family. So i'm not really getting what exactly her problem would be that she'd now start causing wahala in one family. She helped these guys but they've forgotten now. Do you know wizkid was dating her younger sis then? Tania? I-m not sure i ever heard or see where tania was accused of something funny like that all through the time she was with wizkid. Those igbos.. They've really lost it.

Lola wey be high class olosho na him u say from wealthy family? Not dissing her as Peter's wife though. And don't tribalize everything with that nutcase if yours. Plantashun boys be igbos? Or were Remedies igbos? Give yourself brian abeg
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by afroxyz: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:

hmm yes but i hav had countless of experinces that anyone else can have and make such comments too.

So are u a yoruba?

Nah. Proudly Igbo
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by mabea: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexytemi:
Big fool, I just dislike him, you have to elder ones but supported one of the twins over the other, as an elder you're suppose to create peace and not cause havoc or take sides when there's problem among your younger siblings.
Hey! U dont have to be emotional about this because the story so far has been one sided, from peter alone. There are things in this whole ish that will shock you when u hear them.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Sexytemi(f): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:

As in ehn, assuming she was one random girl with no background I would have said because she's a gold digger thats why they are complaining, but no o she's someone whose family is more wealthy than their psquares but choose to still stick with him o, I always ask this question"why didnt their mom stop them from dating when peter was a nobody and she hadn't given birth to any of her child then"? and I dont get any tangible answer, so after how many years and a kid she now knows that the girl is older and not from their tribe, abeg some talk dey smell o.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by zubydave(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
bentlywills:
If u came here to read comments, gather round for opening prayers; we about to start today's business cool grin
grin grin grin grin baba you be comedian o.
infact i am going to report you for attempted murder.
my belle o

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Benekruku(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Owu don dey blow am small small

Now he is talking!

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by zubydave(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nonnyflex:
They are already made 4 life me I just dey try hustle my statue... Order for your imo state statue while space last
grin grin grin
its about time you guys in nairaland start collecting money for making so many peoples's day
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Benekruku(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:

Thats why they were chased out of Israel. And look what Israel has become today.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Oduwils222(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
This one is not my concern. Next topic pls
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Benekruku(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
I will still blame Paul and Peter no matter what!

They both should have used Jude for money rituals a long time ago
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
afroxyz:

Lola wey be high class olosho na him u say from wealthy family? Not dissing her as Peter's wife though. And don't tribalize everything with that nutcase if yours. Plantashun boys be igbos? Or were Remedies igbos? Give yourself brian abeg
i'd be lying if i say i understand you and wether lola is olosho or not the whole lots of okoyes family were not blind when peter started a relationship with her when they were nobody. Why now all of a sudden that she is now using juju to scatter the family? She didn't have the juju before now or what?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Unik3030: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:
Lola is the problem.. but i laff when i read her comments on insta..
Seriously that lady is something else.
She does the dirty jobs in the room but comes out to the public to claim innocence.

"Its only a woman that will come between two brothers who have been living in peace and cause war".....

this exactly was paul's comment and he said that for a reason.
this your comment just gave u out as a lowlifer n a local bitch cos if u are exposed enough n u have missed with different tribes in d world u would definitely see life beyond this tribal rubbish. so because Lola is Yoruba Now she definitely carries all the blame?so Paul's wife is now an angel? or the immature Jude? I pray u get better exposure in life so in few years time when u read this u will just laugh at yourself n public display of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Chinedu1994(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
NoFavors:
Mtcheeeeeww people who use 'am' instead of I'm disgust me
They disgust me too, but I have realized that not all of us are that good at English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexytemi:

As in ehn, assuming she was one random girl with no background I would have said because she's a gold digger thats why they are complaining, but no o she's someone whose family is more wealthy than their psquares but choose to still stick with him o, I always ask this question"why didnt their mom stop them from dating when peter was a nobody and she hadn't given birth to any of her child then"? and I dont get any tangible answer, so after how many years and a kid she now knows that the girl is older and not from their tribe, abeg some talk dey smell o.
that tribe is something else i tell you and then the okoye family f*ked up big time too. They all can go f**k themselves in hell. P square f**ked me up, they are the only african artist i love. I have all of thier album. If i'm sick, just play a p square song beside me, that's the end of the sickness. I was so in love with them. I never liked or loved any celebrity locally or glabally. Just p square but they can go to hell these days. By the way someone just followed you on twitter.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Sexytemi(f): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
that tribe is something else i tell you and then the okoye family f*ked up big time too. They all can go f**k themselves in hell. P square f**ked me up, they are the only african artist i love. I have all of thier album. If i'm sick, just play a p square song beside me, that's the end of the sickness. I was so in love with them. I never liked or loved any celebrity locally or glabally. Just p square but they can go to hell these days. By the way someone just followed you on twitter.

I've always loved them from their first album, they were my fav artist, I could sing all their songs, but now its all just annoying to see them apart with the big bro acting like an agbaya that he is.

I dont use that twitter account no more....
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by afroxyz: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
i'd be lying if i say i understand you and wether lola is olosho or not the whole lots of okoyes family were not blind when peter started a relationship with her when they were nobody. Why now all of a sudden that she is now using juju to scatter the family? She didn't have the juju before now or what?

For me using Lola as a reason for the breakup of the Okoyes is a childish reason on the part of the brothers. Peter is old enough to make his decision. Why allow Peter's marriage decision to spoil a business empire still amazes me. But then my grouse is you trbalizing it. Come on.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexytemi:

I've always loved them from their first album, they were my fav artist, I could sing all their songs, but now its all just annoying to see them apart with the big bro acting like an agbaya that he is.

I dont use that twitter account no more....
if i should place a curse on that jude.. I pity am.. No prophet go fit to wash the curse for am. I just pray they'd come together again just for our sake cuz as for me. Even people here are always like, is that how much i hate Nigerian artists not to talk of thier own, shatta wale and the likes.. Like i'm always playing foreign music since p square won't give me something new. I'm patiently waiting for them to come back.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Damfostopper(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
NoFavors:
who cares.... some countries no dey carry English language for head like Nigerians.... well those.....

Yu can continue ur bla bla bla

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Marvel1206: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
NoFavors:
It irritates me like sh?t! That was the first thing my eye caught

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter / Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid / Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.