Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) (46686 Views)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by salbis(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
I wish them and all expectant mothers safe delivery iJn.
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Donemmaco(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
UWA EMEBIGO undecided
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by BENRAZY(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
na jesus christ dem 1 born,how e take concern government self.

Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Two ogbanjes
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Richardabbey(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
They Are Planning To Born Anoda Buhari And Lie Muhamad
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Abbeysunday(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
The pregnancies resemble eachother....He be like say dem chop the same ~PRICK~ which ofcuz they might not know

Boys are not smiling this days
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
joseo:
which one are they doing??

A. who have the biggest stomach

B. who go first born.

C. All of the above.

D. None of the above
they went to initiate their childrens
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by dsuperhero001: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
hemsquare:
Woow baba God pick my call!
He will give u triplet.

1 Like

Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Awww that's beautiful
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pre delivery photos
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by nowpresence(f): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
STARGREEN:
I wonder how best to say what's in my mind...
it is best not to say it
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Exponental(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
NairalandCS:
E be like say them be Mami water people them. lipsrsealed
Dedication things....
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Damiriel:
All religions recognize the fact that other powers exist.

Most religions stipulate that most of these powers that be are resident in water bodies..

Why go bare to a water body with an unborn child in you in Africa worst of all in Nigeria

Loooooooooooool, Jesus

Nigerians won't kill me ooo. Ahn ahn !

1 Like

Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by castrol180(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Sexy tommy... kiss

Go fvuck the tummies then...
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Chukazu: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
McBeal10:
something for my bestfriend and I to consider

That also means the "deeds" in the oza room would be done simultaneously shocked
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chukazu:

That also means the "deeds" in the oza room would be done simultaneously shocked
grin grin
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na the same night them4uck
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by zeezeegal(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Marine Sisters
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by bart10: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
kiss
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Ekitiparapo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
so lovely!
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by jdluv(f): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Greenville990:
Great..... very well.

When dey start to born tortoise

They will ask "God what have I done to deserve this"

Well, I think I have your answer already.

You taunted your pregnancy not just to the witches on your street

But to the witches all over the world

Forget witches sef, the eyes of the envious 40 years old barren woman can do great damage.

Wise word have it dat " wen your yam done, you go cover am chop"
this online maternity shoot get me wonderin if women of this days still have 6th sense like our mothers.Not everyone is happy about your pregnancy and woman in delivery is like half dead half living so the need to reduce' eyes' and 'notice me'

1 Like

Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by toyoC1(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
this is weird and even gross.

Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by labelle123(f): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
No be everything dem day post for social media but they no go hear
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by jbhitler(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
seriously,i like this and i cant explain why.i cant wait for my wife to be baby bump oo.
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Modelqwen(f): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
castrol180:

Go fvuck the tummies then...

Dummies everywhere.
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by nathanccr(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Like they are dedicating their unborns to the Yeye omi or they are lezbobos
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by castrol180(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Modelqwen:

Dummies everywhere.

Your vagina is filled with mucus and phlegm
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by tete7000(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Duru009(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Men are too much!!

See wetin men did to this ladies!!
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:
If crocodile comot from that water now, and swallow one of them ..... Then go say nah village pipu .....
Hehehehehehe
Re: 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
richiearmany14:

Hehehehehehe

Maybe I am simply weird, for having such thoughts ......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around / Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.