Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) (30638 Views)

Anambra Girl Tops WASSCE Result, Scores Nine A1's - Picture / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who even created Albinos?

I strongly believe no albino will go to heaven
Because they were not created in the image of my father.

No brain. If God is white, then blacks aren't going to heaven. If God is black, then whites aren't going to heaven.

Receive sense bro
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nice feat indeed..

But I wonder why the OP had to be particular about her skin colour/condition.

What would have been wrong if the Topic had read "14 year old girl tops Kenya Primary exams..."?! Does the fact that she's albino make her less of a human?
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
good girl, pls face your studies...
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant and retarded some people can be. The dumb ones who have nothing to add to the discourse would always troll the forum and say some despicable things to draw attention to themselves. You can always tell those FVCKTARDS because they always resort to ethnic baiting having nothing of substance and intellectual acuity to add to the discourse.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
miteolu:
14 years pupil in Primary school?
Did not you read 8 yrs? Its equivalent to Jss2 here.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant and retarded some people can be. The dumb ones who have nothing to add to the discourse would always troll the forum and say some despicable things to draw attention to themselves. You can always tell those FVCKTARDS because they always resort to ethnic baiting having nothing of substance and intellectual acuity to add to the discourse.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
miraokocha:
All these Igbo people will claim this one now.

Na Kenya
see as u da give yourself headache for nothing

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

how do you know the image of your father, Mr know it all

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
princechurchill:
God of albino can still do wonders for u say Amen
Hahaha.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol,
At age 14, i was in my Final year in high school.

Oh I see. So, where is your award? High indeed.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Metrobaba:
I Love People Who Are Intelligent
Me too.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Flashh:
That moment when some Nairalanders start claiming abino as theirs with his/her achievement. cheesy grin
Why evils? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
guiddoti:
Oh I see. So, where is your award? High indeed.
Are u done ranting bro?
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
aspirebig:
14 yrs still in primary school. ..abi na me no see am well. .

Even in those days na straight class 2 or 3 be that in secondary school. ..

Erm...what's wrong with that?

Know of one guy who started school at 14 years...yes primary one at 14....now a graduate 20 years and counting.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stevengerd:
Are u done ranting bro?
are you now comparing yourself with albino? Come on, guy. Congratulate this little damsel.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
guiddoti:
are you now comparing yourself with albino? Come on, guy. Congratulate this little damsel.
Ok bro!
No lele!
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ok bro!
No lele!
thumb up! Everyone is unique in their time, that's my point.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mologi:
Beta pikin....

The papa must be proud!!!

Lols..you funny. If to say you are nearby I for buy you chewing gum.

But the girl too old for primary school shaa, some of her mates don finish university for 9ja sef. Na old age she take over shadow her classmates.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
guiddoti:
thumb up! Everyone is unique in their time, that's my point.
Sure bro

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Maisillion(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
princechurchill:
God of albino can still do wonders for u say Amen
So That U Can Have An Albino As A Child
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Sard(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

hobermener:
Africans with low self esteem. Anything white, even albino. grin grin
See as the president day smile like say e day with white kid. sad

^^^ sometimes, you wonder if some people have brains or their skulls are filled with maggots.
SMH
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by shallysgirl: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
You need deliverance from mumurity. SMH.
miraokocha:

Na Kenya

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by ibabz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
O jebi, she for come last. 14yrs in primary school when her mate for naija don finish for University.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

She is from Anambra mind you!

We disown her.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by tossie101(f): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2017
miraokocha:
Na Kenya
No offense but u dnt have sense to tribalism this topic.
See ur irritating face... better go and treat ur skin biko.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2017
To burn albino childrens for her horseband go dey hungry ajepako now shior
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by tossie101(f): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2017
miraokocha:

No brain. If God is white, then blacks aren't going to heaven. If God is black, then whites aren't going to heaven.
Receive sense bro

This comment shouldnt be comming from u because Both u and him are brainless.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2017
ibabz:
O jebi, she for come last. 14yrs in primary school when her mate for naija don finish for University.
daddy it's a lie grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

No offense but u dnt have sense to tribalism this topic.
See ur irritating face... better go and treat ur skin biko.

Smh. Are you sure you are female?
And are you sure you can read and understand?
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by tossie101(f): 12:10am On Nov 25, 2017
miraokocha:

Smh. Are you sure you are female?
And are you sure you can read and understand?

No im not female,.
Read ur comment again and see if the comment u made has common sense. undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

This comment shouldnt be comming from u because Both u and him are brainless.

Another mention?
It makes the three of us because only a brainless person can quote someone assumed to be brainless twice in a row. Are you pained?
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

No im not female,.
Read ur comment again and see if the comment u made has common sense. undecided

I went through the first half of your posts on your timeline to find out that all of them are insultive and I realized I was replying someone who doesn't worth it. I won't stoop low to do that also.
Attention seeking via insults is bad and unappealing. Smh

Goodnight!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University / PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. / How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.