Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) (30636 Views)

Anambra Girl Tops WASSCE Result, Scores Nine A1's - Picture / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by tossie101(f): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2017
miraokocha:

I went through the first half of your posts on your timeline to find out that all of them are insultive and I realized I was replying someone who doesn't worth it. I won't stoop low to do that also.
Attention seeking via insults is bad and unappealing. Smh
Goodnight!

Go and treat ur skin iritation its obvious its entering ur brain.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by tossie101(f): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2017
miraokocha:

Another mention?
It makes the three of us because only a brainless person can quote someone assumed to be brainless twice in a row. Are you pained?

Hahahaha u pained right?.
Next time know how to use ur sense before u make comment.
Anuofia!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Beey(f): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Dalyricz:
I think the father too is albino, is he not the one showing in the 1st and 2nd pic?

congrats to the little damsel.

Pls check my signature. let's do business biko
No that's a member of parliament who happens to have the albinism trait.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Is the news here the fact that she is an albino, top in class (mates) or that she met the plezden?
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Kimikazi2: 5:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Watched d video. She's so good.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
To burn albino childrens for her horseband go dey hungry ajepako now shior

Burn ko..

Roast ni...

Werey tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2017
S MAN'S GIFT MAKETH HIM GREAT AND BRINGETH HIM BEFORE GREAT MEN.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Oluwaesko(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who even created Albinos?
I strongly believe no albino will go to heaven Because they were not created in the image of my father.
who's this slowpoke?? they ordered for them online u hear
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Narldon:

A woman was Breastfeeding her son in her shop,

Another lady passing by said, "he sucks just like his father!"

Abeg man no kill me with laugh jare

we are still separating the fight......since 3pm undecided

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by toprealman: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2017
14 primary.....Africa sef
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by LadyJasper: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Why do people make it seem as if albinism is a physical challenge or disability? They only lack melanin in their skin without more! They're not physically challenged or disabled as some of them don't even have poor sight and similar stuff, as a matter of fact, I know one of them whose vision is as sharp as an eagle's.
We need to stop seeing them as different and treating them so, they're just like the rest of us besides, variety is the spice of life.
That said, congratulations to the girl! There's a whole wide world waiting to be conquered! smiley
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by SmallSimba: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2017
miteolu:
14 years pupil in Primary school?
Primary school goes to Standard 8. 8 years in primary school, 4 in high school and 4 in university
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by SmallSimba: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol,
At age 14, i was in my Final year in high school.

Did you learn to Read in your "Final year?" Kenya's system is 8-4-4. Primary 8 is equivalent to your JSS2
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by michony505(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2017
miraokocha:
All these Igbo people will claim this one now.

Na Kenya
Are u not an igbo girl?
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Emerikoss: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2017
miraokocha:
All these Igbo people will claim this one now.

Na Kenya
Go and borrow small sense pls
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by M7even(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I strongly believe no albino will go to heaven
Because they were not created in the image of my father.
what's d nature of ur heart, ur soul and ur life..u sound like someone who went through alot to be where u are today. it may seem funny to u but this is really who u are. the stupid stuffs u say is just what ur hearts sees, feels and understand.. sadly u say wally stuffs intelligently, which is a waste of d great potential u possess. dude u can do better, u can be better. u can be loved by simply loving people.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by miteolu(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmallSimba:

Primary school goes to Standard 8. 8 years in primary school, 4 in high school and 4 in university

Ok
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by miteolu(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
guiddoti:
Did not you read 8 yrs? Its equivalent to Jss2 here.

Ok
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
SmallSimba:
Goldalyne Kakuya beat over 1,000,000 (million) other pupils to emerge the best student in the Kenya Certificate Of Primary Education. The Exam which is held on the 8th Year of primary school, was held just over three weeks ago.

The Girl just met the president. And if you watch the interview, you'll see sh is sharp. @lalasticala please put on the front page so that parents with similar children can be encouraged.

See her being interviewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLJDy9JsTqU shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t34ZajQXcYA shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Cyberdroid: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I strongly believe no albino will go to heaven Because they were not created in the image of my father.
wetin happen na? ur jokes no dey sweet again.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by ibabz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
daddy it's a lie grin

Kid, make you no bring this kain girlfriend come my house.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 27, 2017
hobermener:
Africans with low self esteem. Anything white, even albino. grin grin
See as the president day smile like say e day with white kid. sad
And why would Uhuru Kenyatta be impressed with Whiteness when his father in law is white and his wife is part White??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 WAEC Runs Whatsapp Group Link / 2023 Free WAEC Expo - Runz / UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University / PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.