Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon (805 Views)

See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon by Thepasserby(m): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2017
A twitter user with handle "Ashawo next door" who claimed to have been arrested by the members of the Nigerian Police for carrying condoms and the charges against him was that he was carrying a sexual weapon and was bearing rubbish in mind.

could this be a joke or what?

Comments from his followers revealed some unpalatable experiences with the Nigerian Police.

See his tweet below.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-police-arrest-man-for-carrying-condom-says-he-was-carrying-a-weapon

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon by Thepasserby(m): 12:10am On Nov 25, 2017

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2017
grin

All types of stories you can find on twitter... grin
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon by ubunja(m): 12:51am On Nov 25, 2017
well that went nowhere fast grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 25, 2017
according to d police the guy was under arrest because he was carrying a sexual weapon,and bearing rubbish in his mind grin who say's Nigeria police are not d best cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon by amunkita(m): 2:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Condom as sexual weapon
Is the condom made of sandpaper

Bearing nonsense in mind U should ve accused them of harboring prohibited machine of measuring nonsense...

Charge Uwa Mmebi...
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Nigerian police in curbing QUICKIES grin

Re: Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon by MicheyJ1: 4:22am On Nov 25, 2017
I think we need to start praying for our police force they are really running mad.
Re: Nigerian Police Arrest Man For Carrying Condom, Says He Was Carrying A Weapon by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2017
The police is ur friend... Nonsense!!!!

Nairalanders pls lets leave this thread..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension / My Boyfriend Cheated On Me? Should I Forgive Him Yes Or Not ? / Fashion School In Edo And Delta State ---excel Fashion School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.