Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Do She-males Truely Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do She-males Truely Exist? (14908 Views)

You Believe Gay Marriages Are Bad? Who Do You Suppose She Males Get Married To? / She-males . . . / Who Are She-males? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do She-males Truely Exist? by Tesma: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2022
SHE MALES are real... Born a female with a penis, grew up a woman with a penis. I've seen one life at RSUST some years passed. She's so pretty with a huge stick!!! She had to fly away from the country when evil doers found out. cry She was created by the same being that created you....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Prefer Closet Freaks? / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen / If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.