Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2075 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by alwayscool: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2017
I m 27 years old, working in a reputed company, i have long desire to have sex with my uncles(fathers brothers ) wife, she is 38 years old, beautiful with body size of 36 30 38, every one in my family knew that i am close to my aunty most, even her husband knows that we both are close to each other, my uncles does not work and looks after my fathers business, he is dependent upon us for money, very often i touch my auntys waist while talking to her even put my hand on her ass, but Never she objects to me, once while traveling in car i was sitting beside her in back seat and het husband on front seat, then she took my hand in her hand with both of our finger crossed over each other, after that I took my hand on her lap and kept there for nore than 20 minutes, after that Slowly moved my hand between her legs, and kept there for 5 mins. After that incident we became more close, once i agreed to gift her a night dress n she agreed to it... for long i have desired to have sex with her, its been more than 10 years that i wanted to Bleep her, today i got my chance, i wont miss it, whatever god gives me puishment i will accept it, but I wont Bleep with my dream lady(my aunty).. attaching my aunty pics
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by alwayscool: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2017
Attaching her pics

Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by Rubbiish(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2017
alwayscool:
I m 27 years old, working in a reputed company, i have long desire to have sex with my uncles(fathers brothers ) wife, she is 38 years old, beautiful with body size of 36 30 38, every one in my family knew that i am close to my aunty most, even her husband knows that we both are close to each other, my uncles does not work and looks after my fathers business, he is dependent upon us for money, very often i touch my auntys waist while talking to her even put my hand on her ass, but Never she objects to me, once while traveling in car i was sitting beside her in back seat and het husband on front seat, then she took my hand in her hand with both of our finger crossed over each other, after that I took my hand on her lap and kept there for nore than 20 minutes, after that Slowly moved my hand between her legs, and kept there for 5 mins. After that incident we became more close, once i agreed to gift her a night dress n she agreed to it... for long i have desired to have sex with her, its been more than 10 years that i wanted to Bleep her, today i got my chance, i wont miss it, whatever god gives me puishment i will accept it, but I wont Bleep with my dream lady(my aunty).. attaching my aunty pics
Hope u know someone else will do samething u are about to do to this woman to your wife?

This is if your story is even real...I see no reason u will upload her pics if u re for real...
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2017
I have followed your previous thread, and all I can say is, your written English is terrible, tells slot about the caliber of person you are.
I do not think it will be just to categorize you amongst humans(it will be shameful to real humans) you are actually an animal...

When u have finished forking his wife, because he is dependent on your family for survival, also look for all his underage children and fork. . You will feel fulfilled..

Update!!!
Oh sorry, now I understand, you are Indian and English isn't native to you.
Please, fork this woman let us all rest, we don tire for this your senseless gist.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by alwayscool: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2017
She too is itching to fork me, its not my fault alone

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by NoChill: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Attention seeking mofo, always posting false stories. Don't go and think of your life
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2017
alwayscool:
She too is itching to fork me, its not my fault alone
when the shit hits the fan don't forget to play Michael Jacksons song"you are not alone"

Egbon dramenda. Na so so e think Ku think Indians can think
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by aysuprano(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Come lemme tell you something.. .come

Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by razbec: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2017
lol
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by MissWrite(f): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2017
shocked. Op, you are going ahead to Bleep your aunt? But we haven't given you permission nah! I thought you were starting these threads for advice. I cannot base my conclusion on your aunty's picture alone, upload yours.
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2017
You re so weird

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by Lalas247(f): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Story for the birds and pigeons ...

Small small dey lie sha tomorrow na Sunday ...
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You re so weird
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by MhizzAJ(f): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

grin grin grin
What now cheesy
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What now cheesy
Good morning
Good morning, how did you sleep?
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by MhizzAJ(f): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Good morning, how did you sleep?
Lol
My night was fine
I slept well

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lol
My night was fine
I slept well
Good
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by NwaChibuzor: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Its not bad to tell your beloved aunt you love her and want sex from her but don't make the mistake of carrying a bald hair coz the dent a very heavy knock will cause on your hair will be enough to accomodate coconut planting or about 12 ltrs of water
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by alwayscool: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Is it wrong to Bleep her and maintain secret sex relation with her
Re: Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. by samuelezekiel(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
You are very stupid, no you cant tell her you 'lover' her...

(1) (Reply)

Babe Go On A Valentine Date Naked, Just Body Paint / 5 Signs She Actually Wants You To Approach Her / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having $*x With His Best Friend In Their Bed(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.