Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (251853 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Awwwn
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Ruqayyahmusa(f): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Interesting interested Bibi294 more grease to ur elbow.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by pulchritude94(f): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2018
interesting.

thanks for the update

but pls bibi try to work on your update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
thanks for the updates and I concur you come and leave in sapele and stay under line 33 for steady power supply so we can be reading your lovely work you got here
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2018
maami wagbayiiiiiii, carry on, like as e dey go.
how family?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Ann2012(f): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks for the update maami Bibi294

Waiting for the next update oooo
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
rukidanty:
thanks for the updates and I concur you come and leave in sapele and stay under line 33 for steady power supply so we can be reading your lovely work you got here
but come o,shey I offend you ni? From Ekiti - Sapele all for light ehn cry

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bibi294:
but come o,shey I offend you ni? From Ekiti - Sapele all for light ehn cry
lol I was just suggesting where you will have steady light na because the suspense is killing me badly.. all in the name of steady update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
rukidanty:
lol I was just suggesting where you will have steady light na because the suspense is killing me badly.. all in the name of steady update

If Na American, France, London etc she go take the offer but sapele.....i no if answer that one....
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
loldanchoco, bibi d story kip getting interesting more and more, kudos to you dear, respect
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Danchoco:

If Na American, France, London etc she go take the offer but sapele.....i no if answer that one....
na true u talk cos I remember say person mention say them go carry her go Canada and she nor complain
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by cenaman(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
rukidanty:
please what does line 33 mean? because there is a place in aba which they use to have steady light is also called line 33.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Danchoco:

My brother, you can read minds Ehn
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Cmyname(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice update Bibi294
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
cenaman:
please what does line 33 mean? because there is a place in aba which they use to have steady light is also called line 33.
its a govt line that has steady power supply
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Cmyname(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
donkelz:

pause for a week and see the outcry you'll cause.

Shebi you no want make this girl finish this story ni?

Chai bro, e be like say na you the take light for ekiti where she dey, so that you go justify this your statement. lol

@Bibi294, welcome back. May those nairaland bots never ban you again; yes, you and you friends.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bibi294:

Busayo, who had already made sure they packed enough clothes and other personal effects, drove while Ashi sat beside her. All through the journey, his face was gloomy, as he kept meditating on his life. He thought about his life in his former school, and how he had grown all of a sudden. He recollected how Snake had made mockery on him severally, and how he was eventually suspended. He remembered how Snake had shagged Ada in his presence and he felt like throwing up.

They got into the town where the Salvation University was situated and went to book an hotel. Ashi decided to go for a low-key hotel with only basic facilities, so as not to give himself away. As soon as they settled and rested, Busayo asked if he had any plan. Ashi noded in affirmation, and Busayo smiled. She had a plan too, and was willing to have that as their back up plan. Ashi then called Ken (who had been a part of the arrangement all along) to inform him about his location. He then requested Ken to link him up with the Senior Angel in Salvation University. Almost immediately, he received a call from the Senior Angel (who met with Ashi during his initiation) and he promised to check up on him after his class.

After the call, Ashi called Ada to inform her that he would be in her school the following week, but he was going to send a lady to her right away to collect the evidences from her. He told her to stay around the chapel hall, as the lady was on her way.

Busayo eyed him and without being told, started dressing up to meet Ada. Ashi then told her to have a different makeup to disguise her face and she smiled, it was her calling, she could disguise as a zombie, an allien, a man, a mad man or anything. She bought out her set of brushes and selected the needed ones.

She chose a darker look, brought out her dermacol foundation and Mac powder, only those two 'babies' could do the job. Dermacol foundation could make a dark model white, it really has high coverage when it comes to that effect. She drew her brow a little bit archer, chose a mild color of shadow for her eyes, she chose not to use her favorite 3D mink lashes because she wanted something so simple to cover her entire identity. She wore a black flowing gown, tied an army green turban and whoops, she was done. She made sure her neck region, hands and legs were neatly baked, which gave her a very darker look. She applied some contour and highlights just to make her eyes slimmer and when she was done, Ashi could hardly recognised her. As she addressed him, Ashi thought he heard her speak Hausa, he knew immediately that Busayo was too much to be his babe. She was so wise and skillful.

Ashi then told her what he wanted her to do (which was to collect the recordings from her and come back inside the car). When they had gone over the plan again, Ashi drove Busayo to the school and parked at an eatery close to the school gate. There, he called a cab and told him to take the lady into the school and back as a charter. The driver charged 2,000 naira and Ashi gave him 3,000 naira instead. He wanted a clean job and a safe passage for Busayo, he wasn't going to risk anything.

Immediately the cab took off, Ashi called Ada to tell her to stay beside the chapel and immediately Busayo saw her, she halted the driver some metres away and trekked to meet her. She stretched forth her hand, and immediately, Ada handed a black nylon bag to her. Busayo immediately turned and walked back to the cab. While this was happening, Ada was scared not to be seeing by Snake or his boys, and she was happy when the cab drove off and nobody came to question her. She tried to call Ashi, but his number was busy.

Meanwhile, Ashi had blocked Ada's number on his phone, and could only call her, but couldn't receive calls from her. He did that to keep her away from disturbing his life with incessant calls. He sat in the eatery waiting for Busayo to come back, and after about 10 minutes, the cab came back. He was glad she was safe. He then decided to get the driver's number so he could take him everywhere he wanted to go, and the driver who was happy at the profit he made quickly wrote his phone number on a piece of paper and handed it over to him.

'E kpe mi ni igbakugba, mo maa wa' 'call me anytime, I'll come', he said and drove off.

Ashi smiled and waited for some minutes before driving carefully back to the hotel room.

Finally

Update

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bibi294:

Busayo, who had already made sure they packed enough clothes and other personal effects, drove while Ashi sat beside her. All through the journey, his face was gloomy, as he kept meditating on his life. He thought about his life in his former school, and how he had grown all of a sudden. He recollected how Snake had made mockery on him severally, and how he was eventually suspended. He remembered how Snake had shagged Ada in his presence and he felt like throwing up.

They got into the town where the Salvation University was situated and went to book an hotel. Ashi decided to go for a low-key hotel with only basic facilities, so as not to give himself away. As soon as they settled and rested, Busayo asked if he had any plan. Ashi noded in affirmation, and Busayo smiled. She had a plan too, and was willing to have that as their back up plan. Ashi then called Ken (who had been a part of the arrangement all along) to inform him about his location. He then requested Ken to link him up with the Senior Angel in Salvation University. Almost immediately, he received a call from the Senior Angel (who met with Ashi during his initiation) and he promised to check up on him after his class.

After the call, Ashi called Ada to inform her that he would be in her school the following week, but he was going to send a lady to her right away to collect the evidences from her. He told her to stay around the chapel hall, as the lady was on her way.

Busayo eyed him and without being told, started dressing up to meet Ada. Ashi then told her to have a different makeup to disguise her face and she smiled, it was her calling, she could disguise as a zombie, an allien, a man, a mad man or anything. She bought out her set of brushes and selected the needed ones.

She chose a darker look, brought out her dermacol foundation and Mac powder, only those two 'babies' could do the job. Dermacol foundation could make a dark model white, it really has high coverage when it comes to that effect. She drew her brow a little bit archer, chose a mild color of shadow for her eyes, she chose not to use her favorite 3D mink lashes because she wanted something so simple to cover her entire identity. She wore a black flowing gown, tied an army green turban and whoops, she was done. She made sure her neck region, hands and legs were neatly baked, which gave her a very darker look. She applied some contour and highlights just to make her eyes slimmer and when she was done, Ashi could hardly recognised her. As she addressed him, Ashi thought he heard her speak Hausa, he knew immediately that Busayo was too much to be his babe. She was so wise and skillful.

Ashi then told her what he wanted her to do (which was to collect the recordings from her and come back inside the car). When they had gone over the plan again, Ashi drove Busayo to the school and parked at an eatery close to the school gate. There, he called a cab and told him to take the lady into the school and back as a charter. The driver charged 2,000 naira and Ashi gave him 3,000 naira instead. He wanted a clean job and a safe passage for Busayo, he wasn't going to risk anything.

Immediately the cab took off, Ashi called Ada to tell her to stay beside the chapel and immediately Busayo saw her, she halted the driver some metres away and trekked to meet her. She stretched forth her hand, and immediately, Ada handed a black nylon bag to her. Busayo immediately turned and walked back to the cab. While this was happening, Ada was scared not to be seeing by Snake or his boys, and she was happy when the cab drove off and nobody came to question her. She tried to call Ashi, but his number was busy.

Meanwhile, Ashi had blocked Ada's number on his phone, and could only call her, but couldn't receive calls from her. He did that to keep her away from disturbing his life with incessant calls. He sat in the eatery waiting for Busayo to come back, and after about 10 minutes, the cab came back. He was glad she was safe. He then decided to get the driver's number so he could take him everywhere he wanted to go, and the driver who was happy at the profit he made quickly wrote his phone number on a piece of paper and handed it over to him.

'E kpe mi ni igbakugba, mo maa wa' 'call me anytime, I'll come', he said and drove off.

Ashi smiled and waited for some minutes before driving carefully back to the hotel room.

Finally

See Update

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Maydfourth: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello all ..From my own side I think the admin should stop allowing stories that will take a long time to complete...There are so many stories here that are not completed for a long time and they are lovely stories...If you want to sell your stories please let us know...Till further notice let no one post a story that they know that they can not complete on NAIRALAND.

4 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by princessadeola(f): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2018
More wisdom
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by pulchritude94(f): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Maydfourth:
Hello all ..From my own side I think the admin should stop allowing stories that will take a long time to complete...There are so many stories here that are not completed for a long time and they are lovely stories...If you want to sell your stories please let us know...Till further notice let no one post a story that they know that they can not complete on NAIRALAND.

i seconded that
because someone can not come and give me heart attack o grin
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2018
iamnavy1:

Finally

See Update

must u quote all the story. kilode
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Maydfourth:
But Showers of Mercy will take a very long time to be completed... Will you tell the MOD to ban me for it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by daviesblaze(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Bibi294:

But Showers of Mercy will take a very long time to be completed... Will you tell the MOD to ban me for it undecided
Ok,that's it. i don sign out. afterall you are not the only writer on NL. sometimes i wonder how old are you. your replies to mentions can be likened to a toddler.though you are gifted in writing, that doesn't mean you should be uneccessrily rude. now i see why your were banned in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by wizsolzy(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Mehn all dis two seconds update sha angry
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2018
update

update

update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by devilmaycry1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
wow thank
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Meekdon: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice one

I was banned now am unbanned

We thank God grin
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 5:15am On Jul 14, 2018
daviesblaze:
Ok,that's it. i don sign out. afterall you are not the only writer on NL. sometimes i wonder how old are you. your replies to mentions can be likened to a toddler.though you are gifted in writing, that doesn't mean you should be uneccessrily rude. now i see why your were banned in the first place.
Jeez! Just trying my best to be cool with everyone and you've made such conclusions? I'm not banned for being rude... I do proper research/investigation before any update... It's a true life story... So if you want a readymade story, you can try other stories I've written... 'cos, I repeat, "Showers of Mercy" will take a long time... I don't know when it will be completed, even if I update everyday... But if you guys wants something shorter, we can break it down into series...
I'll overlook your comments on how immature I could be before you tagged me as being rude... Most of my comments here are sarcastic... Don't take it to heart ... Or maybe you press the unfollow button... It's that easy...

3 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2018
Un-follow story has lost lost vibe....... and writer is sarcastically rude angry
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by herosakin777(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2018
OlufemiWhit:
Un-follow story has lost lost vibe....... and writer is sarcastically rude angry
are u paying her for the story u are reading don't you know she has other things doing if u have lost vibe u can as well leave quietly must u talk like a fool

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2018
herosakin777:
are u paying her for the story u are reading don't you know she has other things doing if u have lost vibe u can as well leave quietly must u talk like a fool
you're the one being foolish....... is she paying you to be foolish? Cos she the only busy writer on dis forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.