Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (251652 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
ayxmania:

I won't be tempted to get into a war of words with you man.
the one you already started with your unguided comment about "Derailing thread"?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by WHOcarex: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Nice one dear

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by BiadeFolar(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2018
well, I got here finally, I never knew a woman could write a fictional cult story this well, you must have done some mad ass research, or read a lot stuffs, heare plenty gist, seen many movies about the subject matter or you a seriously powerful sense of imagination.... Any which way, u're dope!
Ur moniker reminds me of Bibijay123 (A super talented writer)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
BiadeFolar:
well, I got here finally, I never knew a woman could write a fictional cult story this well, you must have done some mad ass research, or read a lot stuffs, heare plenty gist, seen many movies about the subject matter or you a seriously powerful sense of imagination.... Any which way, u're dope!
Ur moniker reminds me of Bibijay123 (A super talented writer)
but the questions is that she has gone on a "haitus" she left us with imaginary new updates, where is she?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
IjeleNwa:
but the questions is that she has gone on a "haitus" she left us with imaginary new updates, where is she?
Dear reader(s), I'm sorry for not showing up, I can't even handle the circumstances surrounding my inability to update recently... Don't worry, I'll sure cover for both last and this week insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bibi294:

Dear reader(s), I'm sorry for not showing up, I can't even handle the circumstances surrounding my inability to update recently... Don't worry, I'll sure cover for both last and this week insha Allah

ok o, God will intervene in all what you passing through nd he will continue to strengthen u dmore. Thanks a lot
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
skubido:

ok o, God will intervene in all what you passing through nd he will continue to strengthen u dmore. Thanks a lot
Amen nd we too
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ashi got to his hostel later that night feeling tipsy. The drinks he took had started to get to him. He opened the door only to see a slim pretty lady wearing one of Sete's Tees. It took him some seconds to remember Setufe had a 'visitor' since the previous night. He walked in and saw Sete seated on the only plastic chair in the room, sipping something from a bottle.

'Baba Setufe, I hail o, how u dey?' Ashi hailed Sete, but immediately stopped when he saw Sete wasn't smiling at him. Sete had warned him several times not to call him Setufe, as he believed Setufe was cursed while Sete was blessed.

'Errrr sorry bro, no vex, I been take one drink too many ni', Ashi apologized.

'Baby, so you bear Setufe too? What sort of funny name is that? Is that your real name or a nickname?' A tiny-voiced Fiona asked, obviously making a mockery of the name.

'Will you shut up and go ready the dinner?' Sete thundered, and immediately Fiona left the room for the kitchen.

'And you...', A visibly pissed Sete turned to Ashi.

'Baba no vex, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that', Ashi apologized again, looking serious and guilty.

'No wahala, na only you fit try am na. But how you take waka today? Na a whole day you use run the package? See as your legs dey shake for ground sef, dem no steady, dem just dey count legover without ball', Sete said laughing, making a mockery of Ashi's tipsy state.

'Baba, no mind me o, the booze don dey do me one kind. That reminds me, Ken been talk say make you help me pack bush luggage o, say you go understand', Ashi replied.

'For why na? Wetin happen?' Sete asked, looking surprised.

'Well, him say him wan monitor me and also give me some orientation before the initiation, which can come up anytime', Sete replied.

'Then how you go dey take enter classes?' Sete asked further.

'Ken don make arrangements for pesin to dey carry me go class and dey bring me back's, Ashi replied.
Sete stood up from the chair, picked up a used condom from under the bed, wrapped it in a piece of tissue paper and then looked straight into Ashi's eyes.
'Guy, you and Ken don sabi from somewhere before?' Ken asked.

'No o, the first time I met him was when you introduced us', Ashi replied, looking at his wristwatch.

'Hmm okay then, I think the guy has soft spots for you, I've observed him, it's more of a bond outside confra. I have a feeling he would be your mentor. Just be careful', Sete said, sipping his mixture again.

'Careful? I don't understand man', Ashi was confused.

'I didn't mean to scare you, it's just that if you both get too close, you could become each other's weakness. But don't worry, I would watch your back always, no fear', Sete said and started packing some stuffs Inside his big back pack.

He made a mental note of picking every necessary item he could remember, Ashi would get the consumables on his own.

'Sete, what's with the white and yellow the guys are wearing?' Ashi asked, and just then, Fiona entered with a tray of food, and had the whole room filled with its aroma.

Sete told Fiona to pack Ashi's food in a takeaway pack, as he was going to sleep in a friend's place.

'Ashi, you see ehn, all men get their color wey dem dey fly. Some dey fly red, some black, some blue, some green, some yellow, some purple. However, you would need your orientation to be gallant to decode who is who, as it's possible some mix colors. As far as I have observed Ken, them fine boys have different colours for different occasions, so I'm sorry, I don't know which one is their major color, but then, it could be white', Sete concluded.

'But why Ken people dey change color like chameleon na?' Ashi probed further.

'Alaye, I no be part of Una, when you see Ken, ask am, na part of orientation', Sete said as he cross-checked what he packed and zipped up the backpack.

They drank some Hennessy and at exactly 10pm, Ken called Ashi on his phone, telling him he was outside the hall. Sete saw Ashi to where Ken parked his car and hailed him. Ashi dropped his backpack on the back seat and hugged Sete. 'Come back alive Ashi', Sete whispered in his ears.

Ashi nodded and entered the car. Ken told Sete to constantly keep in touch with Ashi on phone and he drove off. On their way to Ken's house, Ken told Ashi the initiation was coming up that Friday, and it was going to be a big and rugged initiation. Deep down in him, Ken hoped and prayed Ashi survived the brutal initiation coming up.

Chapter Three

The following days were busy days for everyone in Ken's house. Ken had been busy having series of meetings with different people. Ashi thought maybe Ken was the Capon, as everything rested on his shoulders. Ken hardly had time for Ashi, but he made sure he was comfortable. What Ashi had to do was wake up, take his bath, eat good food, go to school, come back home, and chill with a lady. Ken had advised Ashi not to have sex from Thursday, so he would have the strength for the initiation. On Thursday night, the received a lot of guests and Ashi thought they were having a party. The visitors were fresh looking guys from different tertiary institutions, who belonged to the same fraternity as Ken. Most of the guys wore neatly pressed shirts of different colours, with 'AOL' crested on the right breast side. Ashi figured that to mean Angel of Light. Also, he figured the other guys to be intending members like himself. They all had pretty ladies by their sides and Ashi was already feeling excited. He was happy for the sort of enjoyment that he would enjoy, or so he thought. The compound was filled with exotic cars the guys brought, and Ashi overheard Ken instruct some guys to drive fast to the airport to pick up some other members. Ken looked stressed, but still managed to work rightly.

Ashi was drinking his favourite Jack Daniels booze and also playing a game on Ken's PlayStation when a guy he knew to be Flash entered. Flash told him Ken wanted to see him immediately, and Ashi dropped his game controller and drink, wore a white tee and a black jean and followed Flash. On getting to the room Ken was, he met Ken with some other guys looking excited. While some were smoking, others were drinking. However, none of them was talking. Ashi felt they were the leaders of different schools. He looked around and a face looked familiar, however, he thought it could be the booze. Ashi bowed as a sign of respect and went to Ken. 'Baba Ken, you asked to see me', he told Ken. 'Yeah, I want you to meet my brothers, senior Angels of Light', Ken said and puffed out smoke from the Cuban Cigar he was smoking.
'Good evening sirs', Ashi said, trying to sound official. He thought the gathering was official, so he decided to be official too.

The guys just nodded their heads in acknowledgement and waited for Ken to talk.

'Brothers, na him be this', Ken said and dragged Ashi to the centre of the room. The guys observed Ashi for about ten minutes and Ashi became confused. What was happening? Was he being screened out? He was scared and started to panic.

'Wetin dey fear this one? Why you dey vibrate like Nokia phone wey no dey ring? Abi dem test juju for your body?' A slim guy said at last, and the way he spoke in pidgin was funny to Ashi.
Ashi sized him up and could see that he was from 'the abroad'. A stinging slap brought Ashi to his senses.

'Baba dey talk you dey smile, wetin funny?' the guy who slapped him asked. Ashi quickly comported himself and apologized. The next day was the initiation, and he couldn't afford to fumble. Only if he knew that the initiation process had started already.

5 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 1:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Correct cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by seun0225(m): 4:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Bibi294 please we need you to update more you are killing us with your slow update.
I wish Ashi should just display his fearless attitude there.........
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Lorlahlizzy(f): 5:31am On Jan 30, 2018
bibi294 thanks for the update.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by BiadeFolar(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Bibi294 you no go run mad. keep it flowing. Feeling this!
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2018
I noticed bibi reluctantly drop this update without emotions. Unlike her!
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Solomondan(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
continue na i fit die because of this story
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by emilykang(f): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lovely story... Enjoy other interesting stories, poetry, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by BiadeFolar(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Solomondan:
continue na i fit die because of this story
lol! please don't die o
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2018
Pls who want to die? Nobody shld. Die now pls until Buhari finishes his 2nd tenure.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
'Who you be? Wetin be your identity?' One of the guys asked Ashi.

'I am Asiwaju Alabi', Ashi replied more calmly this time, going on his knees immediately.

'Who taught you to lower your height when speaking to senior Angels?' Another guy who was impressed asked Ashi.

'Nobody sir, I just say make I respect my ogas ni', Ashi responded.

'Ookay, so you be Asiwaju shey? Asiwaju of where? For where? And to who?' Another guy said mockingly, and others laughed.

Ashi felt embarrassed again, he wondered why people were fond of making mockery of his precious name.

'Sorry sir, you can simply call me Ashi', Ashi said.

'Thunder fire your mouth, who you be to dey give us orders?' The 'abroad' looking guy said angrily.

Ashi felt he had had enough and he got up angrily.

'I said Asiwaju is my name, what else do you want? My life?' Ashi said angrily.

For a while, there was silence in the room, and all of a sudden, Ashi felt three stinging slaps on his face. The slaps came from the back and Ashi didn't see them coming. It was when Ken hissed that Ashi knew Ken had just slapped him. Ken expected more from Ashi and was disappointed, thus, he had to slap him.

When the tension subsided a bit, ASK stood up, carrying his red cup and faced Ken.

'Mi broda, where you for carry this one come?' He asked Ken who didn't reply. AK then faced Ashi who was back on his knees.

'I be AK D Shooter, and I psycho gan. If I para small, nobody fit wait. Who you dey galiba for? I fit make you dey for 6 feet now, and nothing go happen', AK thundered at Ashi.

Ashi kept staring at AK and AK felt insulted. He charged towards Ashi but was held back by a slim guy who didn't comment throughout the whole ordeal.

'Calm down AK, you shouldn't be dragging issues with him, no de-rep yourself', the guy told AK and AK left Ashi alone.

'Do you know where you are? Guy na Angels of Light territory you dey o, and I am someone you don't want to mess with. We are honorable and respectful guys, we aren't rude like you. If you want to sail through the initiation process, you must work on your temper. If not for Ken, my good friend, I would have requested you screened out. For your information, I am Jidenna, I'm not from your school as you can see, but I can stick with you like a shadow. I won't say more than that', Jidenna concluded.

Ashi prostrated and apologized, promising never to be rude again. Ken then called in Flash and instructed him to take Ashi to where OTHERS are. Flash blindfolded Ashi immediately, and led him to a big room, where other intending members were being kept.

The scream of pain brought Ashi back to reality. It then dawned on him that the initiation had started. He was scared, but when he remembered that Sete told him to come back alive, he braced up for the worst and toughened up his spirit. He was going to be tortured for a short while, he consoled himself.

'Flash, why this guy dey come in just now? Wey porous don almost end?' Tyson, the guy torturing the intending initiated asked.

'No vex bro, them Senior Angels been dey drill am ni, and him don too collect for there', Flash replied.

Flash knew lying was a serious offence, but he had to lie, to help Ashi. He didn't want Ashi to go through the pains he went through during his own time.

'No wahala, make I touch am small sha, at all at all na him bad pass', Tyson replied.

Tyson brought out his horsewhip and gave Ashi 5 quick whip. To his suprise, Ashi didn't flinch. For a second, they all thought Ashi had died, but when then felt him breath, they realised he was alive. Tyson made a mental note of giving Ashi hell the following day.

After a while, all the intending initiated were led to the dining room, where their blindfolds were removed, and their food served. Ashi ate in silence, and refused to chat with any of the guys. He was weak already, and needed to rest his body. He finished his food, stood up and Flash took him back to Ken's room. On their way, Ashi asked Flash why he covered up for him. Flash simply looked into his eyes and told him to brace up for days ahead. Ashi shook his head and went into the room, too tired to change his clothes.
Ashi laid on Ken's bed, reminiscing on what Jidenna had said. He wouldn't have forgiven himself if he had been screened out. He decided to be humble and patient henceforth. He thought of what Sete told him about coming back alive, and with what he witnessed that day, he knew Sete knew what he was saying. What if he doesn't make it alive? What would happen to his parents and Detoun, his baby pet? He then picked up his phone and dialled Detoun's number which she picked at first ring.
'Ashi trouble, Ashi stubborn, Ashi first shit', he heard her little sister scremed into the phone with her tiny voice.

'My baby boo, my love, my little cupcake', Ashi replied smiling. Detoun was his second love, while his mom was the first.

'Na wa o, you just forgot me shebi? Because you are in the university, continue o', Detoun accused Ashi.

'No vex Toun, I'm sorry, I've been so busy with school. I had a tough time settling here. How's mom and dad?' Ashi replied.

'They are fine, thanks', his sister replied. 'See brother 'Lana, Dad is mad at you o, seriously. He received a call from your former school, informing him that your suspension was over, and you are to resume next Monday o', Detoun concluded.

'My former school? That church university? Ashi asked, sitting up.

'Yes o, what did you get yourself into there?' Detoun asked inquisitively.

'See ehn, it's a long story. But wait, I hope they didn't tell him anything else about me yet? I mean what led to the suspension?' Ashi asked, hoping she would reply negatively.

'No o, they just said your suspension was over. However, they said he should come with you on Monday, to sign some documents', Detoun replied.

'Good. So is he going?' Ashi asked, knowing fully well that he was in big trouble. His father was definitely going to kill him slowly and painfully.

'Errmm I think he is going. He is angry you kept the suspension away from him. He even said he was going not to call you till he get to know your offence', Detoun replied.

'Detoun baby, you need to help me please. Make sure he calls me tonight, so I can explain things to him. Please talk to him for me', Ashi begged his sister.

'5000 naira', his sister said.

Ashi smiled and knew there was a solution already.

'Hanhan na, shebi it's just to talk to him. I'll send you 500 airtime', Ashi replied.

'You and who? No way o, it's 1,000 or nothing', his sister said defiantly.

'Good, I'll send it tomorrow, it's late already', Ashi said.

'Alright na, no shakement. Be good and expect his call soon', his sister said and dropped the call.

Ashi was still thinking when his father's call came in. He picked up feigning sleepy.

'Good evening sir', Ashi said yawning.

'Evening', his father said coldly. I received a call from your former university earlier today, informing me of a supposed suspension. Delana, what did you get yourself into? Why on earth would you get suspended? Why did you decide to punish me like this?' His father questioned, expecting his response.

'Dad, it's not what you think. I was suspended for not attending classes and chapel. And that was because I had left the school. My fault there is that I didn't inform the registrar of my leaving, so he thought I was playing truancy.i didn't see any reason for telling the school authority because I knew I wasn't going back. I'm sorry dad', he concluded.

His father thought about what Ashi said and believed him. He saw sense in it and blamed himself for being foolish enough to blame his son without listening to his side of the story.

'And why haven't you been calling home to ask for money lately? You have a job there already?' his father questioned.

'No sir, I've just been managing the little I have, as I do not want to bother either you or mom. I know you have a lot on your hands', Ashi replied. He had just won his father over. His father's weakness was Ashiwaju showing sympathy for them.

'Eehya, I have always known God blessed me with a good son, a son who has the interest of his parents at heart. Thank you. I would tell your mom to send 50,000 Naira into your account tomorrow, make do with that for a while. I would not be going to the school again on Monday, as there's no reason for it. Also, I would be busy with work. Please, be a good boy and always remember the son of who you are', his father admonished.

'Thank you sir, I've heard', he said weakly.

'Good night son', his father concluded and ended the call.
Ashi was more than happy. It was a close one, he thought. He wondered where the lie came from, as he had not thought about it before the call. He was however grateful to his sister for telling him about the messy situation early. He grudgingly stood up, took off his clothes, took his bath and drank a shot of Jack Daniels. Off he went to sleep. What a day it had been. Tomorrow is another day, he thought.

6 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
It's a lengthy update guys... To cover up for last week... Love y'all guys... Happy new month...
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by EmjayCaleb(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice story Sis � keep it up
Happy New month to you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
We want more we want more we want more!

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2018
More, more, more, more

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Twinkle004(f): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Another block busting story from Bibi.

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by frankdaholy: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Following

Thanks for the update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sorry guys, Bibi294 has told me to help her update since two days ago, but my network hasn't been good enough. Here you go..

Meanwhile in Edo state, Kenneth Obi, a tall dark muscular young man had gone to a herbalist for consultation. Kenneth (popularly called Dr Ken), was a different person to different people. To some, he was a brilliant Medical student, to some, he was just the regular President of the medical students association, to some, he was an awesome DJ, to some, he was a gym freak and to others, he was a humble, easygoing guy. However, to the Angels of Light, he was the Capon, the 01, the most powerful. The other Ken who Ashi met was the 2ic, the second most powerful. Dr Ken was young, 23 years old to be precise, and a final year medical student.
The herbalist had been the backbone of the Angels of Light for several years, and indeed, he had never failed. That Tuesday morning, he had called Dr Ken and had told him to come over immediately.

Dr Ken designated the necessary duties accordingly, and off he went to Benin with an Angel of Light, whose duty was to be with the Capon at all times. On getting to Benin, the herbalist wasted no time in telling them about a possible death during the initiation. According to him, the goddess (mammy water) wanted blood, and in fact, wanted the blood of one of the senior Angels of Light, and she had planned a fracas to ensure between the Angels of Light and the Vipers and during the fracas, a senior Angel of Light was meant to die. However, after several sacrifices, mammy water decided to take one of the intending Angels. Ken was sad, he didn't want to lose any Angel, senior or Junior, but he had no choice, mammy water had spoken.

The herbalist further stated that there was a bot amongst the intending initiates, upon who the future of the Angels of Light fraternity depends. He would be the one to make or mar the fraternity. He then urged Dr Ken to watch over him and also guide him aright. Dr Ken was further confused. He didn't understand how the fate of the almighty fraternity would be tied around just one guy, an intending initiate. After the necessary sacrifices, the herbalist started giving Dr Ken the names the intending Angels would bear in the fraternity after initiation. He told Dr Ken 45 intending members are available, 40 would be initiated, 1 would die, and 4 would be screened.Dr Ken wrote 1-40 on his pad, and started fixing the names according to the numbers. When he got to the last number, the herbalist took longer than usual in calling out the name. After a while, he eventually said the boy would be called 'Showers of Mercy', and that sounded awkward to Dr Ken. The name was quite mouthful. Also, they were in the dry season and weren't expecting rainfall soon, so why involve shower? The herbalist smiled and told him that was the boy in question, the boy who would determine the future of the fraternity. He further went on to say that a sign would be given just before the boy is initiated, and the sign would be a rainfall. That would signify the existence of a dangerous, unscrupulous and yet, merciful Angel in the fraternity. Afterwards, Dr Ken and his soldier departed and went back to school, to prepare for the initiation and also see who the strange boy was.

Friday came and everywhere was as quiet as a graveyard. The Angels of Light and the intending members were acting like nothing was happening that day. In fact, those who had classes attended. Ashi had an 8am to 10am class and also attended. However, things started taking shape around 1pm. At exactly 1pm, everybody ate and drank to their fill, after which they all moved to the large room. There, Ken addressed them all. He asked the intending members if they were joining willingly or are being forced. They all replied that they were joining willingly. The forms they filled were given back to them and they were asked questions. They were told to identify their sponsors/mentors. Ashi identified Ken and Ken signed the form. Later, the bags of everybody were searched, afterwhich they all moved to the initiation ground.

The initiation ground was a large parcel of land, used for agriculture. The land could comfortably accommodate three spacious estates. The land was acquired several years back, by some graduate members of the fraternity, as a way of generating money for the fraternity. However, after a while, they realised the land could serve other purposes, and since then, it has served as their safest fortress, and also their initiation ground. No outsider was allowed in there, except for labourers who were sourced from other states. The location was about 45 minutes drive from the school environment, and once inside, they were in a world of their own.
On getting there, an Angel of Light alighted from the bus and went to double-check the security of the place. Once satisfied, he signalled to others, who drove in peaceful. They drove to the other end if the farmland, where a bungalow was built, and a large portion of land cleared, like a field. Another guy alighted and took the intending members into the house, where he blindfolded them all. When the other Angels had surveyed the location and were comfortable, Ken called everybody to order, and told them the initiation proper was about to start. On that initiation ground were capons of 3 other schools and other high ranking members. The capons didn't take orders from Ken but they respected him. However, other members in that gathering took orders from him. As far as the fraternity was concerned, he was a boss.
Immediately he called them to order, they began to move into the cleared part in an orderly manner, starting from the least ranked, to the highest ranked. They were all cladded in white shirts, black trousers, yellow long hose, black boots and a white beret. The highly ranked members wore armbands which sugnified their ranks. They all (except the capons and Ken) switched off their phones and formed a perfect circle.

3 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by aprilwise(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Am kinda surprise u're writing a story about frat. u try
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
I hail ur write up....
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
God will punish Soyinka for causing a life-stigma in our country
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by xaviercasmir(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
IjeleNwa:
God will punish Soyinka for causing a life-stigma in our country
[quote author=IjeleNwa post=64924406]
:-/ :-/
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by kevwecute1(f): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
more plssssss
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by BiadeFolar(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ion care if God is interested in punishing Soyinka or not, All I want is 4 bibi to continue getting inspiration to continue dropping dope updates*

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bibi thought she is writing for Nobel lourett awards,her updates is taking months

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.