Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Feminism Relevant To Time And Place: Emancipation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism Relevant To Time And Place: Emancipation (1881 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism Relevant To Time And Place: Emancipation by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
@OP...I hate you, for doing so well what I feel I am born to do, but so far have done zilch on it-write , and well cool (well I have written academic stuff, butti..)
A truly beautiful, true and succinctly put post

On this NL, I used to read, and like, and identify with many of @ Stillfire's posts....you kinda "sound" like her...there are many others whose posts resonate with my soul though.

I am going to to use some of your angles on an application I am making....it has always been my thought, however you make it come alive
I can ramble eh shocked angry shocked
It is just my roundabout way of saying "thank you"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Relevant To Time And Place: Emancipation by MissWrite(f): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
merahki:
@OP...I hate you, for doing so well what I feel I am born to do, but so far have done zilch on it-write , and well cool (well I have written academic stuff, butti..)
A truly beautiful, true and succinctly put post

On this NL, I used to read, and like, and identify with many of @ Stillfire's posts....you kinda "sound" like her...there are many others whose posts resonate with my soul though.

I am going to to use some of your angles on an application I am making....it has always been my thought, however you make it come alive
I can ramble eh shocked angry shocked
It is just my roundabout way of saying "thank you"

Awwwww.... cheesy I appreciate this kind of "hate" grin. Thank you very much for the compliment. I haven't come across any of still.fire's posts but I'll definitely be looking her up. cool

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Relevant To Time And Place: Emancipation by FluidQueen(f): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2018
So, I cried a little.

Thank you for this. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Relevant To Time And Place: Emancipation by ubunja(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2018
feminism is cool. no man in his right mind will not welcome bills split in half and all that shiit. and the free sex is most welcome...that wretched Patriarchy made marriage the price of regular sex..what a robbery!!! now a coke or plate of rice is all thats needed.
more power to women...
Re: Feminism Relevant To Time And Place: Emancipation by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Nice write up on Feminism. This gives me a better understanding. Thanks for this wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / Help! Cheating In A Marriage / Woman Caught On Camera Eating A Man's Peni$ (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.