Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. (5317 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
So if you value intelligent but relaxing conversation(you are not egoistic and vexes cos of my replies), reside in Lagos, married or single, above 33years of age(older people get, the wiser they are) a job or work(as busy people have better reasoning capacity), especially if you are female(I am female), you aren't getting sex or money from me and vice versa and still want to chat with me, pm me and we see if we can be friends, by the way I am married(let me put someone off already!).
Let me go back to what I was doing before I came here to relax @lazy Nigerian youth.

Who is up for an hangout from today?
Need to clear my brain.
Need to warn you, you will have to be willing to accept my choice of location, I dey in not so great mood so give me the exception.
Modified 12th June 23:44hours
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by EngrUche(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by databoy247(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Interesting.

However, you need to drop a hint about your person. Perhaps, it might spark some form of curiosity from your intended chat-pal and maybe you might just attract the kind of response you seek.

Knowledge sharing and chatting with intellectuals is a wise man's forte. Hope you will be interesting as you sound.

Good luck on your adventure. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
databoy247:

Hmm. Do I sound interesting? I will rather say I am real.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
EngrUche:

Hope it is on either IMO or telegram
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sometimes men baffle me.
You see my specific post like this and first thing you say is can I see your face, hear your voice. After we chat a little general and I start hoping for better discussion tomorrow, you then quickly think I don dey get her let me suggest if we will meet one of these days! On day one oh!
Ok oh let me go back to my laziness as per Nigerian youth.

Have a nice day if you took time to read my rant.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Grammar.......
Ashawo
Olosho

I'm not talking to anybody o

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
knc:
Grammar.......
Ashawo
Olosho

I'm not talking to anybody o
Lol. But you are already talking to me.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by jagzmoles(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
That’s one of the reason I gave up on social media a long time ago. It’s hard to meet a decent person that will add value to your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by bullabong(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
JuanitaJames:
Lol. But you are already talking to me.
Hi friend
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
jagzmoles:
That’s one of the reason I gave up on social media a long time ago. It’s hard to meet a decent person that will add value to your life.
Sometimes you are fortunate.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
bullabong:
Hi friend
Hello gentleman.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by marvin905(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
so many wrong things with this

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by bullabong(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Hello gentlemen man.
u sound intelligent and daring ,my pleasure to meet u. Cheers to a great tomorrow .
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
marvin905:
so many wrong things with this
Really?
Please list.
No insult please.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Miss, how will d discussion be like?
U should expand Ur friend search to all parts because u never might know where to meet them anytime.
I once know a friend here who came to PH from Lagos for IT.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by marvin905(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Really?
Please list.
No insult please.

hahhahha
why do you think am going to throw jabs at you..
nevertheless just curious why the search
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
marvin905:

hahhahha
why do you think am going to throw jabs at you..
nevertheless just curious why the search
Because people find it easy to insult online especially on platforms such as these.
So you no give me your list again.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
kingkakaone:
Miss, how will d discussion be like?
U should expand Ur friend search to all parts because u never might know where to meet them anytime.
I once know a friend here who came to PH from Lagos for IT.
I see you are in PH.
Welcome to chat me only say you no go understand when I rant over traffic or Ambode. And I am not sure I know the governor of your state. Is it Wike?
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by oluking: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
I would rather send my email add , so i can send my number.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by marvin905(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Because people find it easy to insult online especially on platforms such as these.
So you no give me your list again.

true am one of them grin grin grin
buh dont be scared is only for those that deserve it

as for the list
dont bother is inconsequential for now
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
marvin905:

true am one of them grin grin grin
buh dont be scared is only for those that deserve it

as for the list
dont bother is inconsequential for now
Yes Sir @ list wey no even exist. cheesy
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by marvin905(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Yes Sir @ list wey no even exist. cheesy

who said so..
i just dont feel the need for it anymore grin grin
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
JuanitaJames:

I see you are in PH.
Welcome to chat me only say you no go understand when I rant over traffic or Ambode. And I am not sure I know the governor of your state. Is it Wike?
Yes, but I'm from Delta.
Work transferred me to PH.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

Yes, but I'm from Delta.
Work transferred me to PH.
I have visited that town once. I no see traffic the few times I went out.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
marvin905:

who said so..
i just dont feel the need for it anymore grin grin
angry
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
JuanitaJames:

I have visited that town once. I no see traffic the few times I went out.
What town?
PH or Delta?
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by kumero(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Would love to have a productive chat with you.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

What town?
PH or Delta?
Both. Though Delta no be town. I meant PH anyway.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Whoever said nairaland was an anonymous platform was not very correct.
So this thread I raised made me realize that I don't have to know a member's name to know his personality.
For instance, if a guy would reply sharply to connect with a girl who advertised for anal sex, I am running from him. The guy no dey fear self?
Then maybe if all your posts are sex stories or vacancies stories (sorry no offence meant) I will avoid you too.

Let's see what topics have caught my interest this week, lazy Nigerian youth story, reverend father and congregation butchered and finally youths who no gree get pvc but dey disturb themselves with BBN.

My pastor spoke about releasing the links for people to know how to connect and join political parties, telling us how not just voting at the general level was important but being a part of the real decision makers. Like for instance na people go vote for the primaries wey go produce bubu as running candidate....

I need to join a political party already and decide for my children. Enough of abusing the president that someone else imposed on me because I didn't show enough interest.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
JuanitaJames:
Both. Though Delta no be town. I meant PH anyway.
PH is a city ma.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

PH is a city ma.
See how you serious with correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / Her P$ssy Is Too Wide: Newly Married Man Claims After Divorcing Wife / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.