Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (61553 Views)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by ucdeboy011(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's

*Ruzu Black*

Ruzu Black = Ruzu Herbal Bitters + Extra Ingredients containing Aphrodisiac, Men Organs rejuvenation (Including Prostrate Challenges) + Erectile dysfunction management (Weak Erection or Quick Ejaculation).

Ruzu Black does everything Ruzu Herbal Bitters does except it won’t purge you so much and it’s not so bitter. It was specially designed to be more value and more premium than Ruzu Herbal Bitters. While the product is specially designed to give more to men, it can be used by women.

Ruzu Black is good! In a stressful, sugar denominated world where men are aging fast and losing their Mojo before their 40th Birthday, Ruzu Black brings men back.

Ruzu Black does everything you can see in Ruzu above plus the following.

Enhances libido
Rejuvenates Male Organs
Helps people experiencing Erectile Dysfunction
Helps people having Prostate Issues
Helps people experiencing Weak Erection
Helps with Premature Ejaculation

Ruzu Black for Men is meant to be used regularly, as a rejuvenation herbal mix for male organs, and can be used just in time for mutual sexual satisfaction. Regular use have long lasting effect on performance. For just in time use, take Ruzu Black 1hr before use.

Ruzu black -#8000

Ruzu tea-#5000

Ruzu bitter-#5000

Call or.whtaspp.07036845662

Distributors needed nationwide we are in lagos

passing urine too
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by FlutterDollar99(m): 3:54am On Jan 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
small std you are shaking, what type of players are we raising these days? cheesy cheesy When boys have defeated stds that will make your urine come out like water from a watering can for flowers and your urine will come out in like 12 different directions angry angry
haaba grin
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by quinSonia(f): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's passing urine too

Did you finally cure your gono

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by sammorad(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bye Bye to Toilet Infections,

No more sitting on dirty toilets,

No more worries when traveling

Our Female Urinary Director is convenient and very affordable

Call / whatsapp 07035169094

we will supply any where in Nigeria

see link below

https://business.facebook.com/sammoradhealthyliving/

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by tobby20: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2019
People that drop out of high school would be prescribing drugs and you would be giving em attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by mekstaniac(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2019
quinSonia:

Did you finally cure your gono
I'm a free man, all thanks to God. Thank you
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by quinSonia(f): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2019
mekstaniac:
I'm a free man, all thanks to God. Thank you

which combination did you use?
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by mekstaniac(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
quinSonia:

which combination did you use?
I went to a hospital and a doctor prescribed some drugs. I can't remember which. Please do the same. Avoid NL doctors
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by quinSonia(f): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
mekstaniac:

I went to a hospital and a doctor prescribed some drugs. I can't remember which. Please do the same. Avoid NL doctors

stay safe
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Yinkasola13(f): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please can I take Togamycin injection for Staphylococcus?
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Lastborn081789(m): 7:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Well my brother, you can go to the hospital for the right treatment. Some home remedies work too sha. Like some people claimed that White capsule and dry gin work for them. Although body is different

See the white capsule here: https://www.informant4u.com/2022/04/white-capsule-and-dry-gin-for-infection-gonorrhea-staphylococcus-syphilis-std.html
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by muheeb01(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
People are yet to know the important of herbs....don't underestimate the effects of barks,roots,leaves and tree generally,just know the right person that knows them,how to concoct them without missing anything,how to take the dosage and you're good to go and live a healthy enjoyable life....health is wealth
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Lastborn081789(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2022
You should go to the clinic immediately to get tested to know the cause of the infection and the type of infection it is.

Your doctor is likely to recommend you ceftriazone injection or Doxycycline capsule.

If you want to treat it with home remedy, you can also use White capsule and dry gin. Though body differs.. it is working for people who used it.

See the complete guide in how to use chloramphenicol capsule and dry gin here:::: https://www.informant4u.com/2022/04/white-capsule-and-dry-gin-for-infection-gonorrhea-staphylococcus-syphilis-std.html
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by sylve11: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
dingbang:
After treatment, will you ever have sex without a condom again?

I nor fit laugh abeg. grin grin cool
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
sylve11:

I nor fit laugh abeg. grin grin cool
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.