Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,621 members, 7,770,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (61560 Views)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by sisisioge: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

I won't have sex without a condom again

grin grin grin a good learning curve you had there. Biko wait it out. I hope they did a test of the drugs your system abi kind of STD you have will succumb to. Over all, let a doctor prescrib the best for you.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nigeriadondie: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's passing urine too
Well it should be a lesson for u. But, I wud advise u drink a lot of water as it wid help to flush dead cells and toxins from the pathogens. It is often advised.
Avoid self medication. The test result wud determine d right type of drug to use especially if it is a bacterial infection which I suspect it is not a viral which i hope it is not cos all STDs caused by viruses ve no cure at all only drugs to ameliorate the unpleasant symptoms.
Resume treatment once d result is out and abstain from sex. Even condom is never a guarantee. 1 Corinthians 6:18.
Most imporatantly go and marry and stick to ur partner cos congi go always come.
As u vow not to do this and that once u get over it u will be tempted to make same mistake so go and marry.

2 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Jodesky(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
OP

I beg of you. Pls be kind enough to get the lady treated as well even if it was a one night stand. You never know how many others will get infected through her.

And exercise patience to obtain the test results before commencing treatment as every strain of an infection has varying degrees of drug sensitivity.

Don't just be swayed by the torrent of prescriptions filled up here pls.

2 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Alariiwo: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Possibly gonorrhea.. go for HIV test after 3 months.
When it gets to advanced stage, you might see blood in your urine which can lead to impotence. See wetin 5mins enjoyment don cause for you?

Most of these girls fvck around without control.
Use your head or betterstill zip up.

2 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

Good boy, oya kneel down make i pray 4 u.. Where my bell & oil sef?

2 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by sirfee(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
Oga go for a test, when you were knackin the kpekus that gave you the STD did you ask for our help, now you got STD ,you're disturbing us.
Anyway after listening to your symptoms, I can conclude you have HIV and aids plus staphylococcus Aurelius.
My good friend 'tiribear',been a while.

Op!if you can't abstain,always use a condom.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
You have my best wishes with your result tomorrow. Next time, i won't wish you well again.

Buy condom but una no go ever hear.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by minefranca(f): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oga wait for the test results so you know the antibiotics you are sensitive to.but from the symptoms it's gonorrhea... you and the girl in question should be treated bf s** again before you recontact...
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Olaskybab: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Get this from the pharmacy

Dazel kit fluconazole,azithromycin and seznidazole.

You must stay away from sex for 7 days after use.
See dz 1
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by ibabz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
When you dey do the thing did you ask us how to fuc.k without protection? Gbe agbelebu re, owuwo bi ko wuwo... O boy you are on your own.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by maspero22(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Don't avoid water. It is this period u need water more than ever. Drink plenty of water so that ur urinary tract cud be flushed. Don't underestimate d power of water. All the best
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by hanassholesolo: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin

Hahahahahaha oh man grin grin see humbling grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Deo1986(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Are you joking with us serious minded nairalanders just to get a laugh from our comment or what? If really you are down with such serious diseases,i don't think you would air it out..... Anyway for wasting my data syphilis, gonorhea and Hiv fall on you.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by andrew988(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Guy u 're suffering for gono caused by Neiseria gonorhea
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by embee3(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
I feel your pains brother. I advice you go to a hospital and see a Dr. It's not enough to go for a test only unless if it was recommended by a Dr. And it is also very important to carry your girlfriend along, because she is also suffering the same fate.
STIs comes with terrible complications of which impotency, and infertility is among. So I suggest you take the treatment given by a Dr. very seriously. GOOD LUCK!!!.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

Hahahahahahaha, experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by madgoat(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's passing urine too

I beg u in the name of God, don't just buy drugs urself and take. Go to a good hospital with ur lab results and let a doctor diagnose and treat u. Take ur woman along to. Its important to to knw that if u buy drugs urself or take recommended drugs from people here, the symptoms might go and u will feel u are cured but meanwhile the infection is silently doing a lot of damage to u internally and might not show up again until months/years later. A word is enough for the wise. There is nothing like shame when it comes to going to the hospital because there are people that are there with conditions worse than yours.

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by matrixme(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
IndecentStar:
I once had this feelings some months ago. Burning sensation and whitish substances coming out of my joystick. Then antibiotics and pain reliever did the needful with blood tonic
You need to summon the courage to go do an HIV test. If you have read about the symptoms of the disease, the whitish stuff is one of the earliest signs. The earlier you get yourself tested and confirmed, to start early treatment, the better for you. Best wishes.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nostradamu(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
answer me

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by emelda86(f): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
When u were busy one cornering u didn't know you are calling gono baby....
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by adecz: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gonorrhea!!

'Gentleman Disease'!!

In this day & age?? shocked

Which type of cheap kponshanas are
you shining their Congo??

Ppl are catching better STDs like

+Herpes
+AIDs
+Syphilis
+Hepatitis etc

& you are catching gonorrhea... angry angry

Go for TOGAMYCIN injection,
"One Shot, One Kill"..

Thank me later.. grin wink grin

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Flaghouse1: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
How much be CD?

Don't mind him, he was calculating the sweetness of the ejaculation trajectory as against the odds of contracting STD grin, thereby doing Cost benefit Analysis of using a condom which as at that time looks very expensive to use .

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Lexusgs430: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

GONO on call.....
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Lexusgs430: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

Chopping raw is sweeter o......
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by wiloy2k8(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gono gono ... if u like am flesh to flesh u for don get am one’s or twice
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by adecz: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Maxwell011(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
answer me
����� Guy why now
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Bigsammy110(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

chai nairalnaders will not kill me ooo teacher and student

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by okerekeikpo: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Guy naso e dey be o, u carry am naso Ifeoma and Chichi have it to me two months ago the problem is that I don't know the one that have it to me cos o had sex with both of them same day
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Mrkumareze(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Fribery:
please i urge you dont take any drugs till the test is out showing the right antibiotics to cure it.. not just anyone prescribed by the doc but the one that the infection shows sensitivity too..

if you cant wait look up natural ways to heal std and mk sure you reduce sugar intake. ..

abuse of antibiotics can cause the infection to be resistant.

i also advice look for herbal cure after treatment to totally flush it out. cus some infections can be very stubborn.

Nice advice but the herbal aspect makes it look unprofessional.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Welcomme: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oboy it is either staph or Gono... Just pray it is staph cuz that one it still manageable.
Boy, if u don't stop raw, na HIV be your next portion ooOboy it is either staph or Gono... Just pray it is staph cuz that one it still manageable.
Boy, if u don't stop raw, na HIV be your next portion oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.