Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,601 members, 7,770,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (61559 Views)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by juddybrown(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
Oga go for a test, when you were knackin the kpekus that gave you the STD did you ask for our help, now you got STD ,you're disturbing us.
Anyway after listening to your symptoms, I can conclude you have HIV and aids plus staphylococcus Aurelius.
haba,u wan kill d guy
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by noble0(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Guy, that symptom is usually as a result of gonorrhea infection which usually come with chlamydia. The advisable treatment is a single dosage of ceftriaxone 250mg injection and Azithromycin 1000g (2×500mg) (all to b taken at a sitting) as the infection is becoming resistant to so many drugs. This works perfectly, tnk me later. You can also google WHO recommended treatment for gonorrhea. And this very treatment will appear.
N.B: Ceftriaxone usually comes in 1g so the health officer has to divide it. Also know that you have to abstain from sex for the next seven days after use.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Fribery:
please i urge you dont take any drugs till the test is out showing the right antibiotics to cure it.. not just anyone prescribed by the doc but the one that the infection shows sensitivity too..

if you cant wait look up natural ways to heal std and mk sure you reduce sugar intake. ..

abuse of antibiotics can cause the infection to be resistant.

i also advice look for herbal cure after treatment to totally flush it out. cus some infections can be very stubborn.

I dont advise the use of herbal. The situation is a small one. Once the text result is out, then the exact drugs to knock out the bacteria will will prescribe, na small issue. Nothin to fear
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by NDelta4fulani: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
brody sounds like u have a basic antibiotic treatable issue. The asymptomatic ones are what u should be scared of. use discretion next time. if u're not sure of the pussy-not that u can be sure- then get a jimmy hat. There's gonna be those moments when u cant resist going unprotected. To those i say-roll the dice. but really if she's a decent lady then u should be cool. You'd have to be unlucky.Then again pls just use the hat. it erases worries.

i want to assume u've been doing this for years. It is ur health so be careful. For now I would recommend drinking a lot of cranberry juice with apple cider vinegar( 2 tea spoons). Do this like three times a day. Drink a lot of water too( add some apple cider vinegar if u can stomach the taste). get ur results and take treatment. You should be good my man. In fact, you'd be swinging ur johnson down the street in two weeks looking for that action !!

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by mikkybellami(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's passing urine too
Update me on the result later and i can tell you what to use
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by gucci20(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's passing urine too
thats gonorrhea my brother..it takes time 2 get cured if u use oyinbo medicine n it causes low sperm count which cld leads 2 infertility. D cure is ds- buy Regal dry gin of #250 own, with one sachet of White capsule. Pur all d white capsule sachet inside (open all d capsules) d Regal dry gin, shake d bottle very well till it dissolves n den drink it. Or u can call 07030864095 for clear explanation.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2017
dingbang:
After treatment, will you ever have sex without a condom again?

Lmao!!!!....
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2017
gucci20:
thats gonorrhea my brother..it takes time 2 get cured if u use oyinbo medicine n it causes low sperm count which cld leads 2 infertility. D cure is ds- buy Regal dry gin of #250 own, with one sachet of White capsule. Pur all d white capsule sachet inside (open all d capsules) d Regal dry gin, shake d bottle very well till it dissolves n den drink it. Or u can call 07030864095 for clear explanation.

see advice.. Oga wetin be white capsule?
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by MrTour: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2017
OP by the time you take all the advice here, you must have developed kidney failure!!!

Better find a General Teaching Hospital and pay good money to get treated.

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Hautside(m): 12:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Somethings wey no suppose dey nairaland sef. Since you have gone for the test,wait for the result nah. But I can tell you categorically say na Gonorrhea you carry. The lady should also go for test o. Make e never even enter PID(Pelvic Inflammatory disease) sef. Ensure you go for MCS(Microscopy culture and sensitivity) so that dem go fit know the antibiotics wey go work for you..

In 3 months time....

In 3 months time....

In 3 months time....

I say In 3 months time....

I mean in 90 days time...

My brother, in 12 weeks time....

Abeg...

Abeg...

I use God beg you.....

GO FOR HIV TEST!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Flaghouse1: 12:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Bulletproof:

you are a mad man.. grin

Let's be truthful, these are avoidable mistakes , he should abstain or use CD
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by greggng: 1:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Pls this guy has gone for lab test why not wait for result b4 embarking on self medication? Kill urself if u like
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Jacksonian001(m): 1:36am On Nov 27, 2017
mekstaniac:

You Have to Pray...
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by messenger4891: 1:41am On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
Get this from the pharmacy

Dazel kit :

The pack contains fluconazole,azithromycin and seznidazole.

You must stay away from sex for 7 days after use.
please are you a medical doctor? how can you be recommending drugs when the test result isn't yet out.
op I will advice you to await the result because the sensitivity test will show the antibiotic to be taken with aid of medical doctor .pls do not involve yourself in self medication as that may lead to reoccurrence of infection.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Ideegee(m): 3:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Psalm45:
Commence treatment,is it job opportunity? Pls go for check
Up and get urselff treated. Ozugbo-ozugbo.

What does Ozugbo-ozugbo mean, please?
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by drlaykay(m): 4:21am On Nov 27, 2017
mekstaniac:

Send me an email on Dr.adelekefagbemi@gmail.com... Do that this morning
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by omotolaolaitan(m): 5:08am On Nov 27, 2017
i once had such experience pls go to real pharmacy store ....explain to the phamacist dia was a drug i bought then its cost 5k i used it and within 2days i was cool i bought it at healthplus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Chimanwosu(m): 5:31am On Nov 27, 2017
My brother the cure is simple go to chemist tell them you want to buy doxcycline take it 2tablet in the morning 2tablet in the night within 48hrs you will see results the drug is 300naira only 10tablet inside one pack.
For more information you can reach me on 08023684248

2 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by jfleece(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2017
nNEOo:
Op you will still have sex without condom in fact you will only have sex provided there is no condom , so I say to you , be at rest and free your mind from that unwanted HIV

The day I stopped having sex was the day condom burst twice while I was having sex with my girl I beacon she had hands In it I totally switched back to abstinence for the purpose of re evaluation angry
which one be re evaluation again?? Abeg I nor wan laugh.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Bro ignore hospital, just go and buy augmentin 625 mg it will clear in 3 days. Drink first day 2 at once. After that 1, 3 times a day.

Dr. Illiterate MBBS, PhD, BSc, OND, WAEC, JAMB, NECO.

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Ernesthugo(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2017
noble0:
Guy, that symptom is usually as a result of gonorrhea infection which usually come with chlamydia. The advisable treatment is a single dosage of ceftriaxone 250mg injection and Azithromycin 1000g (2×500mg) (all to b taken at a sitting) as the infection is becoming resistant to so many drugs. This works perfectly, tnk me later. You can also google WHO recommended treatment for gonorrhea. And this very treatment will appear.
N.B: Ceftriaxone usually comes in 1g so the health officer has to divide it. Also know that you have to abstain from sex for the next seven days after use.
ok doctor.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2017
nice one that is good u know now protection is better than looking for solution,
stay away form sex if u cant use protection bro
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Ernesthugo(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2017
NDelta4fulani:
brody sounds like u have a basic antibiotic treatable issue. The asymptomatic ones are what u should be scared of. use discretion next time. if u're not sure of the pussy-not that u can be sure- then get a jimmy hat. There's gonna be those moments when u cant resist going unprotected. To those i say-roll the dice. but really if she's a decent lady then u should be cool. You'd have to be unlucky.Then again pls just use the hat. it erases worries.

i want to assume u've been doing this for years. It is ur health so be careful. For now I would recommend drinking a lot of cranberry juice with apple cider vinegar( 2 tea spoons). Do this like three times a day. Drink a lot of water too( add some apple cider vinegar if u can stomach the taste). get ur results and take treatment. You should be good my man. In fact, you'd be swinging ur johnson down the street in two weeks looking for that action !!

ok
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Ernesthugo(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2017
noble0:
ok
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nackzy: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Bros Na gono..u see urlife na so u for take carry HIV..
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by kingzfarms(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Well, Next time she tells you to take off your JACKET tell her NO..........MANS' NOT HOT

Now go and sin no more
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Holyrule(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2017
mekstaniac:

pls drink enough water... tomorrow is not far. You and ur sex partner needs to get treated as well.. take her to the lab and run a test. its not proper to administer self treatment at all, so u have to wait
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nkcells(f): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Go to the hospital, that's all I have to tell you
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by nervorum: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
Get this from the pharmacy

Dazel kit :

The pack contains fluconazole,azithromycin and seznidazole.

You must stay away from sex for 7 days after use.

Dear OP,

Follow through to your peril. Treatment is incomplete. Anti-fungal not indicated for bacterial urethritis.

Best bet? Go to a hospital. Anyone in 2017 that would prefer to go online rather than the hospital is unserious about their health.

Have your sexual contact(s) treated too. So your brother is not a victim tomorrow.

Most importantly, abstain from sex until married. Not popular but best for you, that is assuming you like your life.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by ipobslayer2016: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
Most likely gonorrhoea. Intramuscular ceftriazone. 1 g stat should do the magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.