Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. (3408 Views)

Share Your Experience Guys, Have You Ever Say No To Sex / Can Guys Ever Say NO? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by jaksmillioniar: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nobodys:
talking indirectly to me...when u can just simply mention me and say it....that's a form of cowardice dear. and I bet u won't say what you just said if you see me face to face.....gudnyt....switdrims.
hmm am sori dear dont be angry u got me mad dat why I put dat but I neva means it.but I hate wat u post to those guys
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Your Boyfriend. by Belafonte(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Nobodys:
you can make a valid argument or sentence without indirect insults dear......
Pot, kettle, black.

well my question to you is.
will you freak out if the girl you have been smashing tells you shez pregnant!??..... Will you be scared of what to tell your parents??
Why does it matter whether I'm worried or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How It Feels To Beg For Love / Marry Before Its Too Late - A Piece Of Advise / It Took Just A Finger Snap And Her Panties Were Trapped In My Tooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.