Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (65942 Views)

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Benoy: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
you will get very clean house lesser than 150k from the mentioned location. Use Jide Taiwo & Co, MercyLand Properties at Barracks Bus Stop Iwo Road, Akin Ibiyode at Same Barracks Stop Iwo Road Ibadan to get clean house with good facilities, low agency fee. I use 2 of the above mentioned agent for my properties needs

Thanks bro
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by kesterotabor(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Please i also want to relocate my family to osogbo to start a new life , plesse is there private job in osogbo ? I am planing to relocate by November this year 2018
Thank I hope to hear from you ,please tell me more about the state our side constant light

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by chikeorji123(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2018
AAliyud:
My fwd try damaturu capital of yobe,
am sure that you can get 30k bed room nd tolet.
am callin you to they, when you are ready you can contact me i have brother they.

Are you on WhatsApp Bros?
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Mummyfe: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
kesterotabor:
Please i also want to relocate my family to osogbo to start a new life , plesse is there private job in osogbo ? I am planing to relocate by November this year 2018
Thank I hope to hear from you ,please tell me more about the state our side constant light

Don't think about osogbo unless u have a biz u want to come and do.there are no jobs here at all and even the biz, you will pray very well.
Osogbo is only good because of the light, laid back way of life and cheap transport. food is not all that cheap too.

I know cos I live here and I am thinking of moving out.
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by kevwemanuel: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2018
klassd:
Benue, nassarawa, jos
Please can you give more info about the quality of life,business opportunities or job opportunities in Nasarawa state. Also, what is the level of security in the state?
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by kevwemanuel: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2018
anzaku47:
Nasarawa
please give me more info about the quality of life in nasarawa,coat of living,job opportunities or how well business thrives there.
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by kesterotabor(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for your time and clear response , I think I should go for ogun state ,Do you have any idea on how things goes in ogun state ?
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by kesterotabor(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Thanks bro ..I think I will settle for ogun state
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by kesterotabor(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
Please house , I am a family man based in Benin , please I am thinking of a good state in south west between ibadan and akure to relocate and start life with my family ,please i need uiur advice ,in terms of job, cheap accommodation ,food and transportation. I sincerely hope to read from you soon , I was told about ondo town but I haven't visited any of the above states
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by maik99(m): 3:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Which state is best for information technology asides Lagos, Abuja and PHC?
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Sportwin(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by MrToothBrush: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
1realBobby:
Dear nairalanders... I actually want to relocate from my present location right now, I have limited resources ( like 100k) in my account...
please any idea of where I can relocate to in Nigeria that has good security, cost of living at minimum and cheap and affordable houses to rent...
please help a brother out.. I need good suggestions please
Where are you now
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by edwinz95(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kanu, kaduna or Ibadan
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by lilvicky68(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:
Don't mind this one...port-harcourt should be the last place on your mind.
Everything there is very expensive plus crime is the order of the day, safety zero, no respect for human lives...only GOD almighty delivered my brothers from that place but their friends were not lucky...six feet under!
Depending on the area na..
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Mariangeles(f): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Depending on the area na..

Na wetin una go dey tell us be that. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by lilvicky68(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Na wetin una go dey tell us be that. cheesy
Seriously ph ain't dangerous..it's safe and calm.
It depends on where your brothers lived and their friends too..
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Mariangeles(f): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Seriously ph ain't dangerous..it's safe and calm.
It depends on where your brothers lived and their friends too..

They stayed in the most dangerous parts as par school na. Aluu and Choba them.

They all had a near death experience with gun men to tell. Including my female cousin.
My brother lost a friend.
PH no be am abeg! sad
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by lilvicky68(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

They stayed in the most dangerous parts as par school na. Aluu and Choba them.

They all had a near death experience with gun men to tell. Including my female cousin.
My brother lost a friend.
PH no be am abeg! sad
I stayed at aluu and Choba too during my undergraduate days.. if you mind your business and respect yourself you won't have any issue..

If you say pH isn't safe then even Lagos isn't safe either..
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

I stayed at aluu and Choba too during my undergraduate days.. if you mind your business and respect yourself you won't have any issue..

If you say pH isn't safe then even Lagos isn't safe either..

Lagos is safer than most cities in Nigeria now.

In Ph, there's hardly any such thing as minding your business. Them must find way enter you sha. undecided
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by gammarays1: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Make una revive this thread o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Nigerians Reveal What Makes Them Cry In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.