Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (66091 Views)

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by murmee: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2017
bibicici:
Ibadan is not cheap o
You are very right. And electricity is far from stable!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Lillyeean(f): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2017
Pidgin2:
This thread is FP material, OP try Lokoja or Ibadan, cool cities.

I was reading this thread incognito but I just had to log in to reply this

Lokoja is not an option... I repeat LOKOJA IS NOT AN OPTION... shocked

I grew up here and I can tell you, this place is not it at all...
We call it a civil service state

For your welding business... Light is not stable at all... And when they decide to give you light, it's the middle of the night

As I type this I have less than a week to cut out...

All the best, I hope you have a wonderful testimony to share soon. God bless

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Bimpe29: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Ilorin is the appropriate location for you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by AAliyud(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2017
My fwd try damaturu capital of yobe,
am sure that you can get 30k bed room nd tolet.
am callin you to they, when you are ready you can contact me i have brother they.
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by olowobaba10: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2017
BUT HE SAID HE HAS ONLY 100K IN HIS ACCOUNT
Luxuryconsult:
ibadan or akure is your best bet in South west.. Things are so relatively cheap in ibadan. You'd get single room self con around apete area (though a rural place but very populous cuz it's closer to the polytechnic, Ibadan) around 60k upward, you can also get around 70k upward around eleyele axis, eleyele is better than apete in so many ways and there are three tetiary institutions situated in that area, electricity is very good. And if you can afford something 150k, you'd get a tiled single room self con in old bodija (an estate) or challenge and so forth.. Some part of ibadan are very peaceful, once you don't stay around all those ghetto areas like, bere, mopol and all the so called ibadan central cities.. Food is cheap, transport too. But getting a good paid job in ib can be so frustrating, so it would so much be in your favour if you are self made and get a shop/office in some selected parts of ibadan. Don't forget ibadan is a very big city, the biggest in west africa i believe so there are lots of places you can surely stay. Those places i mentioned to you are places i'm so familiar with. And things are not as cheap in akure as ibadan though but still cheap to some extent.. Transportation is kinda expensve in ondo state generally than most other south west states. And food is still kinda expensive too but ondo state i believe is still the most peaceful state in south west presently and akure is beautiful to some extent. But even though it is a state capital, it is still somehow scanty unlike few other state capitals. But you'd surely get cheaper accomodations in places like oke aro, oba ile and few other places and if you have a degree that can be considered for a teaching job, then you'd probably get to earn about 15k - 25k or more monthly depending on the kinda school you get. This teaching job applies to ibadan also. And if you don't care much about all those online report about osogbo then it's a city you can give a trial too. You'd get accomodation for 60k i mean single room self con but i don't know much about their jobs.
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by kachinwa: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
pay your agent fee first
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by manikspears: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2017
uboma:

Kaduna and Plateau are states where you can get by so easily.

What do you have against the Northern region?

apart from bombing and shooting?...nothing undecided
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by ugolinze123(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
SAVAGEBETS:

Stop it, I'm from Imo state and I've lived in owerri, owerri and enugu are the most expensive of the eastern states with both of them jostling for the top spot of most expensive lol.

That depends on where u ve lived in owerri
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Kfed4ril(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
1realBobby:
Dear nairalanders... I actually want to relocate from my present location right now, I have limited resources ( like 100k) in my account...
please any idea of where I can relocate to in Nigeria that has good security, cost of living at minimum and cheap and affordable houses to rent...
please help a brother out.. I need good suggestions please

Oyo State .
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by seguun(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
SAVAGEBETS:

Emm, as much as I appreciate the effort you put into this response about ibadan I must say virtually everything here is a false. I lived in ibadan from 2015 till I relocated December 28 2016, my friend did same too, I'll make this as short as possible.

I have lived almost everywhere in this country and for the Op let me say this Ibadan it's not cheap, at least not a place to start up life. You want a cheap place to start up life? pick any state in the the middle belt or North central. I lived at Omolayo Estate Akobo and during my time there I found the following.
#Ibadan is big yes.
#Transportation in Ibadan is not cheap, example I went from akobo to palms shopping mall to get something which I still didn't find and back home and that cost me 800 Naira to and fro. My cousin lives at Akingbile and going to visit him gulps about 1k. Ibadan lacks good road network do a journey that should take 15mins takes 45.
#There's no light generally in ibadan, if you want to enjoy light make sure you rent a house in an area where at least 80% of the inhabitants use prepaid meter example from general gas down to ojurin and here's why, Nepa sends light to such places cos if they don't people won't exhaust their units and reload and they need them to so we almost always had light at akobo and if we didn't then we know there's really no light in ibadan.
Now Op I hope you're Yoruba and if you're not I hope yoh can speak it fluently if not please forget yorubaland if it's not Lagos, yah y'all can have my head for that but I'll say it, they can discriminate for Africa and they'll rub it at your face while at it, to an average Yoruba man only three tribes exists, if you're not Yoruba you better be Hausa and if you're not then forget it "omo Igbo ni yen" and most of em just don't like an igbo person, once you're classified igbo threat level goes up, but the exposed and well travelled ones are very good to deal and work with. Not being able to speak the language fluently automatically drops your chances and position in the pecking order even if you're the most qualified in a formal environment.

Accommodation is not cheap if you want a sane environment with light, there's no such thing as a room self contain outside school area, and crime rate is high in the school area, your house can be burgled between yoh going to church and getting back in the afternoon and same goes for other areas too cos there people run when there's a security threat for fear of reprisals unlike the South or east where they mobilise and apprehend. Also what they call self contain is you having your own room with a personal toiletif you get the masters bedroom in a flat or a shared toilet, such will set you back minimum 130k to 170k.

I'm currently in Minna 17th state for almost a year and I can tell you it's your best bet if you're starting out, you can scout for jobs in Abuja and kaduna from here. Here I rented a standard room and parlour self contain apartment in a fenced secure compound with water in town for 80k tho the other two tenants who joined paid 100k do landlord had reviewed his price I guess, it's peaceful here, I work online so I can live anywhere I want. No religious crises here, it's the most peaceful of the North central state. It can be boring cos it's not crowded and hot tho.
dazall. Worthy mention are Yola, Benin, Ilorin,Makurdi,Jalingo, jos and generally middle belt and North central states.

Don't let jealousy and tribal bigotry becloud your reasoning, there are many millionaires in Ibadan and Osun state. Moreover, the OP doesn't have a big budget and people are recommending places he can live comfortably even with his small financial status. There are tons of non Yorubas including Igbos living their dreams in those Southwestern cities you try to downgrade, clearly out of envy. And these include those who cannot even say a word in Yoruba. It is an established truth that the Yorubas are the most accommodating in Nigeria and are not known for discrimination.

I think you should be more worried about why almost nobody including yourself recommended any part of the Southeast to the OP.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Mbediogu(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

Benue is more of the middlebelt. Southerners have never been killed or attacked in any part of the middlebelt except maybe the Biafran war. Were Igbos not also attacked in the midwest and yoruba land during the war? Did that stop them from migrating back to those areas after the war? Heck, there are millions of Igbos still living in the north. Did your people not also tell you how they tied big stones to the necks of all northerners in Onitsha and threw them all in the River Niger to drown? The war is the past.

You are talking of the welcoming nature of middlebelt tribes (Tiv, Idoma n Igala). Do you know that the Biafran army attacked, bombed, killed and raped many of them in Kogi & Benue boundary areas? Pls we all have decided to leave that ugly past where it belonged and move forward.

It's also good to see how you played down the Southern problems. My family was in Warri around 2001 i think, during the Ijaw- Itsekiri crisis, my mother was almost hit by flying bullets in Okere market where dozens of dead bodies were flat before her eyes. Go and ask about that crisis that shook the whole of Warri and brought the whole city to a standstill. See how Badoo members are killing people in their sleep all over Ikorodu, Lagos. I have relatives still living there in the heart of Ikorodu. Or is it not the same Lagos where we hear of our people who board vehicles and never returned home? (ritual killings). Does such happen in the north? Hell no! See my brother, let's just forget these things. Nowhere is free from problems.

You appear not to know that history made cannot be unmade. By the way, why is Nigerian history not taught in Nigerian schools? Let us agree that we shouldn't shade anymore blood. The only way to ensure such and reassure all is by RESTRUCTURING which your people resist to the last drop. All southerners are now calling for seccession and your people are threatening war. Is a just war not better than an unjust peace irrespective of who wins in the end? Visit Ogoniland, Okrikaland, Gbaramatu etc then come for further discussions. I bet you will cry for those people for days.
The igbo case is worse in all directions yet your people are comfortable to say Nigerian unity is non negotiable - whatever that means. It will be non negotiable for a while.
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Nowenuse: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
SAVAGEBETS:

Emm, as much as I appreciate the effort you put into this response about ibadan I must say virtually everything here is a false. I lived in ibadan from 2015 till I relocated December 28 2016, my friend did same too, I'll make this as short as possible.

I have lived almost everywhere in this country and for the Op let me say this Ibadan it's not cheap, at least not a place to start up life. You want a cheap place to start up life? pick any state in the the middle belt or North central. I lived at Omolayo Estate Akobo and during my time there I found the following.
#Ibadan is big yes.
#Transportation in Ibadan is not cheap, example I went from akobo to palms shopping mall to get something which I still didn't find and back home and that cost me 800 Naira to and fro. My cousin lives at Akingbile and going to visit him gulps about 1k. Ibadan lacks good road network do a journey that should take 15mins takes 45.
#There's no light generally in ibadan, if you want to enjoy light make sure you rent a house in an area where at least 80% of the inhabitants use prepaid meter example from general gas down to ojurin and here's why, Nepa sends light to such places cos if they don't people won't exhaust their units and reload and they need them to so we almost always had light at akobo and if we didn't then we know there's really no light in ibadan.
Now Op I hope you're Yoruba and if you're not I hope yoh can speak it fluently if not please forget yorubaland if it's not Lagos, yah y'all can have my head for that but I'll say it, they can discriminate for Africa and they'll rub it at your face while at it, to an average Yoruba man only three tribes exists, if you're not Yoruba you better be Hausa and if you're not then forget it "omo Igbo ni yen" and most of em just don't like an igbo person, once you're classified igbo threat level goes up, but the exposed and well travelled ones are very good to deal and work with. Not being able to speak the language fluently automatically drops your chances and position in the pecking order even if you're the most qualified in a formal environment.

Accommodation is not cheap if you want a sane environment with light, there's no such thing as a room self contain outside school area, and crime rate is high in the school area, your house can be burgled between yoh going to church and getting back in the afternoon and same goes for other areas too cos there people run when there's a security threat for fear of reprisals unlike the South or east where they mobilise and apprehend. Also what they call self contain is you having your own room with a personal toiletif you get the masters bedroom in a flat or a shared toilet, such will set you back minimum 130k to 170k.

I'm currently in Minna 17th state for almost a year and I can tell you it's your best bet if you're starting out, you can scout for jobs in Abuja and kaduna from here. Here I rented a standard room and parlour self contain apartment in a fenced secure compound with water in town for 80k tho the other two tenants who joined paid 100k do landlord had reviewed his price I guess, it's peaceful here, I work online so I can live anywhere I want. No religious crises here, it's the most peaceful of the North central state. It can be boring cos it's not crowded and hot tho.
dazall. Worthy mention are Yola, Benin, Ilorin,Makurdi,Jalingo, jos and generally middle belt and North central states.

@OP 1realBobby, i hope you have heard? If you are not yoruba and can't speak yoruba, just forget yorubaland.
The middlebelt cities have to be your best bet since it's apparent that you no longer want to live in the south-south (which of course is quite expensive).

In middlebelt cities, there is no tribalism and ethnic discrimintion due to the plurality of languages and tribes. It is not like Yoruba land, Igbo land or Hausa land where if you cannot speak any of the 3 major languages, then you are stranded or discriminated. It is also the cheapest region in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Nowenuse: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mbediogu:

You appear not to know that history made cannot be unmade. By the way, why is Nigerian history not taught in Nigerian schools? Let us agree that we shouldn't shade anymore blood. The only way to ensure such and reassure all is by RESTRUCTURING which your people resist to the last drop. All southerners are now calling for seccession and your people are threatening war. Is a just war not better than an unjust peace irrespective of who wins in the end? Visit Ogoniland, Okrikaland, Gbaramatu etc then come for further discussions. I bet you will cry for those people for days.
The igbo case is worse in all directions yet your people are comfortable to say Nigerian unity is non negotiable - whatever that means. It will be non negotiable for a while.

Hausa- fulanis are the ones against restructuring, not my people. Some north central e.g Plateau & Nasarawa governors have come out to support restructuring.
Besides i think 2 Igbo governors have come out to reject restructuring (Ebonyi & Imo governors). So you can see that it is not a one-sided problem.
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
adekhingz:
Come to Lagos. Iyana-ipaja Makoko, Oshodi, Ikeja, or Agege e.t.c, Rent a room for 36k per annum, buy food stuffs from the market, get a job close by (walkable distance). cool cool cool
Wia will u get a room for 36k per annum in oshodi or ikeja even meiran houses is now expensive

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
NOKZ:
'Best & cheapest' I like ur smartness sir... But my guy check am well oo, u want best n u want it to be cheap
obe to dun owo lopaa(soup wey sweet na money kill am)
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Mbediogu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nowenuse:

Hausa- fulanis are the ones against restructuring, not my people. Some north central e.g Plateau & Nasarawa governors have come out to support restructuring.
Besides i think 2 Igbo governors have come out to reject restructuring (Ebonyi & Imo governors). So you can see that it is not a one-sided problem.
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by LordPherule(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
ibadan or akure is your best bet in South west.. Things are so relatively cheap in ibadan. You'd get single room self con around apete area (though a rural place but very populous cuz it's closer to the polytechnic, Ibadan) around 60k upward, you can also get around 70k upward around eleyele axis, eleyele is better than apete in so many ways and there are three tetiary institutions situated in that area, electricity is very good. And if you can afford something 150k, you'd get a tiled single room self con in old bodija (an estate) or challenge and so forth.. Some part of ibadan are very peaceful, once you don't stay around all those ghetto areas like, bere, mopol and all the so called ibadan central cities.. Food is cheap, transport too. But getting a good paid job in ib can be so frustrating, so it would so much be in your favour if you are self made and get a shop/office in some selected parts of ibadan. Don't forget ibadan is a very big city, the biggest in west africa i believe so there are lots of places you can surely stay. Those places i mentioned to you are places i'm so familiar with. And things are not as cheap in akure as ibadan though but still cheap to some extent.. Transportation is kinda expensve in ondo state generally than most other south west states. And food is still kinda expensive too but ondo state i believe is still the most peaceful state in south west presently and akure is beautiful to some extent. But even though it is a state capital, it is still somehow scanty unlike few other state capitals. But you'd surely get cheaper accomodations in places like oke aro, oba ile and few other places and if you have a degree that can be considered for a teaching job, then you'd probably get to earn about 15k - 25k or more monthly depending on the kinda school you get. This teaching job applies to ibadan also. And if you don't care much about all those online report about osogbo then it's a city you can give a trial too. You'd get accomodation for 60k i mean single room self con but i don't know much about their jobs.

Please don't try Akure o!
It's not even cheap and no job opportunities.
Moreso, security is not guaranteed unless you are street person. There are street fraudsters everywhere. The business closes soon as 9 unless areas like FUTA area where some shops still open. Taxi is costly, don't be late outside also.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Zaynabtemmy:
The cost of living is cheap in Osun, accommodation is very low, am currently a student in fedpoly ede, with 40k house rent for a year, Ede electricity is d best then Oshogbo, transport is #50 per drop, u will love it here in osun.
hi can i send u a pm?I want to ask u sometin about ur school
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Silumi(f): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
diuloaku:
is

is there a building materials market in jos and how much will it cost to rent a shop there? thanks
There is a building materials.i will verify the price and get back to you
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by diuloaku(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Silumi:

There is a building materials.i will verify the price and get back to you

alright, thanks a lot.. there are other questions I need to ask you, you mind we chat on whatsapp or I call you? 08037186131
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Hardey10(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
1realBobby:

wow.. thanks for this info... really insightful..

I actually had Ibadan, osun or ondo in mind before... But the problem with relocating is actually having a place to stay before you get an accommodation of your own..

how difficult is it to get an apartment in Ibadan? because some parts of nigeria, before you get an apartment you must have exhausted all the spare cash on you already...
agent fee is BTW 70 -100k for ibadan but if there is at osun(some cites there dnt use agent),it will be very small
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by iyke1989(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Zaynabtemmy:
The cost of living is cheap in Osun, accommodation is very low, am currently a student in fedpoly ede, with 40k house rent for a year, Ede electricity is d best then Oshogbo, transport is #50 per drop, u will love it here in osun.
sup?.. what about uniosun area..?
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by nikky9(f): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
i have a better one for you,a room self contain in oro kwara state is 15-20k per year,no commission or agreement and you can get it immediately

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by spartacus11(m): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2017
nikky9:
i have a better one for you,a room self contain in oro kwara state is 15-20k per year,no commission or agreement and you can get it immediately

Town or village
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by 1realBobby(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
nikky9:
how do I contact you?
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Benoy: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Ibadan is better than Oshogbo, no gain saying that Oshogbo is kinda local(no hating) and not that industrialized but has stable electricity supply, cheap accommodation & even cheap food.

Areas like Iyana Church, Alakia has good power supply and accommodation is not that expensive. If you can get a space along Akobo Road to establish your welding skill, you will make it in no time(from life experience).

Getting accommodation in Ibadan is not that difficult, I would have assist you with that but nairalanders are quick to call you names. You can check Jide TAIWO on Google, website www.jidetaiwoandco.com they have properties across the country, you can even get Ibadan accommodation before your arrival and move in immediately on your arrival

Goodluck

Can you please help out with areas where one can get a nice single room self-con not more than 80k?
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Benoy:

Can you please help out with areas where one can get a nice single room self-con not more than 80k?
Iyana Church, Alakia, Airport Area, Elewiodo, Some part of Challenge, Monatan especially Molade side etc.
The above mentioned is not an estate but manageable environment with good buildings & facilities like power supply, water, accessible roads etc
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Shakitibob0: 4:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Malawian:
It is like you have no stomach for battle. I recall after NYSC, that is after boko haram pursued me from north,one time,i was going for job interview at Ikoyi. Omo ehn, as i was looking to catch a connecting bus from marina to ikoyi, my eyes just glanced at the multitude of people coming and going around that marina, what was going through my mind then was "half of these people never see work,na me wan first see?"

Long and short, i started my own business and by Gods blessing, i am living like i am affluent. The same mr that even thought of running to Onitsha were things are cheaper.
Lmao @half of the population never see work. Are you Lagos based?
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Shakitibob0: 5:21am On Dec 02, 2017
1realBobby:

how do I contact you?
Bros act on the information patrick82 and savagebets have dropped on the thread..
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by MightyFortress: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Interesting thread.
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by Benoy: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Iyana Church, Alakia, Airport Area, Elewiodo, Some part of Challenge, Monatan especially Molade side etc.
The above mentioned is not an estate but manageable environment with good buildings & facilities like power supply, water, accessible roads etc

Thanks for your response.

Sorry to bother you again. Which area can one get a good Room and Parlour sef con not exceeding 150k?

Would appreciate if you can help too. Thanks
Re: What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Benoy:

Thanks for your response.

Sorry to bother you again. Which area can one get a good Room and Parlour sef con not exceeding 150k?

Would appreciate if you can help too. Thanks
you will get very clean house lesser than 150k from the mentioned location. Use Jide Taiwo & Co, MercyLand Properties at Barracks Bus Stop Iwo Road, Akin Ibiyode at Same Barracks Stop Iwo Road Ibadan to get clean house with good facilities, low agency fee. I use 2 of the above mentioned agent for my properties needs

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.