Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Be A Valuable Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be A Valuable Lady (3608 Views)

Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. / Tiwa Savage Tell Ladies To Offer Something More Valuable Than Sex In Rltnshps / So I Inadvertently Taught My Sis A Valuable Lesson Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Help your bae save some money for your bride price smiley

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2017
my bro it Monday
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Let's be realistic here before sounding like people living in a world of fantasy.

Prices of cakes depends largely on location and shop. A 10k birthday cake is very small with probably a simple butter icing or just her name written on it with less design. With 5k, she can't get a cake so let me assume she may end up adding her money to it or not baking a cake at all which boils down to the girl's preference.

She's not saving bride price 'cause she returned 5k back 'cause all I care is; he may end up paying for another woman's bride price while you were busy pretending to be a wife material.

5 Likes

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by MissWrite(f): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol! Actually what she did is use 5k to send him a message (just in case he hasn't been thinking along those lines). And if he doesn't get it, he'll still use the 5k and open account with another girl. Two for the price of one. undecided
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Let's be realistic here before sounding like people living in a world of fantasy.

Prices of cakes depends largely on location and shop. A 10k birthday cake is very small with probably a simple butter icing or just her name written on it with less design. With 5k, she can't get a cake so let me assume she may end up adding her money to it or not baking a cake at all which boils down to the girl's preference.

She's not saving bride price 'cause she returned 5k back 'cause all I care is; he may end up paying for another woman's bride price while you were busy pretending to be a wife material.
I can't agree more smiley
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

Why do you have to lie? Off the top of my head, I can boldly say Sweet Sensation sells cake worth 5k. Even Shop rite dey sell cake of 3k. Sweet, fluffy cakes o, not those ones wey hard like buns.

MissWrite:
Lol! Actually what she did is use 5k to send him a message (just in case he hasn't been thinking along those lines). And if he doesn't get it, he'll still use the 5k and open account with another girl. Two for the price of one. undecided
Yeah, because he only has 10k to his name. He has no other money to open account with another girl. Thank God his babe refunded 5k, after spending it he'll go begging or die of starvation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2017
bride price kor, how is she sure that she's gonna be his bride
seems this one si esi yocheesy
you dont know 9ja guys!!
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

Why do you have to lie? Off the top of my head, I can boldly say Sweet Sensation sells cake worth 5k. Even Shop rite dey sell cake of 3k. Sweet, fluffy cakes o, not those ones wey hard like buns.
5K, 3k cakes are cakes one would have to eat with two or three persons. I could even get a cake of N100 from any store. Price goes with quality.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
bride price kor, how is she sure that she's gonna be his bride

seems this one si esi yocheesy

you dont know 9ja guys!!
Women Ought To Be Optimistic

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I can't agree more smiley
All na wash. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
5K, 3k cakes are cakes one would have to eat with two or three persons. I could even get a cake of N100 from any store.
As far as we know, just the subjects in this story would eat the cake. They didn't need to buy more cake than was necessary.

Price goes with quality.
She should have asked for an extra 10k then, just to be on the right side of quality?

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
All na wash. grin
they can keep living in delusiongrin
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:
Women Ought To Be Optimistic
indeed..that's for the desperate ladies undecided

that one wants to market herself

after that,the guy might still leave her and she's there claiming future bridegrin

10k cake kor

wash !
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by mikejj(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2017
dont get it twisted ladies,ofcourse you gonna get married one day,so it will be wise of you if you save for that very once in a lifetime event.the load wont be much on your man ok.am not saying you should tell every guy you meet that you are saving for this.it should be a personal and secret tin swidy.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

that one wants to market herself

after that,the guy might still leave her and she's there claiming future bridegrin

10k cake kor

wash !
so You Believe The Guy You Are Dating Now has No Intentions Of Marryin You

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

As far as we know, just the subjects in this story would eat the cake. They didn't need to buy more cake than was necessary.

She should have asked for an extra 10k then, just to be on the right side of quality?
It's a birthday cake so you can't just presume she's going to have it with herself and boyfriend if indeed she intended celebrating it like people do. I didn't say the dude ought to have given her 50k or more for the cake, but the fact that the girl thinks 10k is too much for a cake and had to return 5k. The funniest part of the story is that someone thinks she's indirectly saving bride price.

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:
I dont do bfsgrin
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Blackhawk01: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

!

Hollup babez!

Optimism is for desperate ladies? shocked
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hollup babez!
Optimism is for desperate ladies? shocked
the bride price tag
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
It's a birthday cake so you can't just presume she's going to have it with herself and boyfriend if indeed she intended celebrating it like people do. I didn't say the dude ought to have given her 50k or more for the cake, but the fact that the girl thinks 10k is too much for a cake and had to return 5k. The funniest part of the story is that someone thinks she's indirectly saving bride price.

I can just presume because I have had birthdays with cakes which I shared with no more than three to four people. I see people do it around me so much. It is a very legitimate, common happening.

If the girl who is celebrating thinks 10k is too much to spend on a cake, I beg, who are you to state otherwise, Minister of Birthday Cake Affairs?

Don't be so literal. She obviously meant that her boyfriend shouldn't spend so much on something not so important. There are minimalists in this world, maybe this girl is one of them. Not everybody spends money mindlessly because it appears to be available. Some people feel they should spend responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:

She might possess a realistic outlook on life.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I dont do bfsgrin
what Do You Mean? Isnt your Boyfriend relationship Going To Lead To Marriage
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

I can just presume because I have had birthdays with cakes which I shared with no more than three to four people. I see people do it around me so much. It is a very legitimate, common happening.

If the girl who is celebrating thinks 10k is too much to spend on a cake, I beg, who are you to state otherwise, Minister of Birthday Cake Affairs?

Don't be so literal. She obviously meant that her boyfriend shouldn't spend so much on something not so important. There are minimalists in this world, maybe this girl is one of them. Not everybody spends money mindlessly because it appears to be available. Some people feel they should spend responsibly.
If 10k translates to spending so much on something as trivial as a birthday then she could have as well rejected taking money from him. Abi, she can't buy a cake for herself?. If such an amount is termed "Mindless" to you then I really wonder what you'd consider "Mindful". grin Point made, let's quit going back and forth.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

I disagree with you.. You can get a cake as low as 3k in most eateries

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Benita27:
If 10k translates to spending so much on something as trivial as a birthday then she could have as well rejected taking money from him. Abi, she can't buy a cake for herself?. If such an amount is termed "Mindless" to you then I really wonder what you'd consider "Mindful". grin Point made, let's quit going back and forth.

Who are you to tell her how much is too much for a cake? Can you not perceive the irony of your conceit? You sound pissed that she considers 10k too much for cake. Why are you pissed? Is it your birthday? Is it your boyfriend? Is it your money? If she doesn't want to reject her boyfriend's money but is considerate enough to be thrifty, who are we to judge her?

Mindlessness is relative. If she feels 10k is mindless, then it is. She knows her boyfriend's financial standing. You don't. She can get a good cake for half the price and she chose to do that. Case closed. End of story. She has done nothing wrong. In fact, she has done right.

Now, we can stop going back and forth. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

Benita thinks those cakes will be hard like fufu and tasteless like eba. grin

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
You could get a cake for as low as 1k in some eateries but does that make it a birthday cake?.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Blackhawk01: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the bride price tag

Lol. The was obviously a joke, she did nothing wrong, actually.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
5K, 3k cakes are cakes one would have to eat with two or three persons. I could even get a cake of N100 from any store. Price goes with quality.
Where did you get all these your facts from gan sef?

2 Likes

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
You could get a cake for as low as 1k in some eateries but does that make it a birthday cake?.

Bwahahahaha. Please regale us with what criteria qualifies a cake to be considered of Birthday celebration status. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

My brother, I was surprised seeing people lashing out to the girl oooo maybe because they don't see a part of themselves doing that.

Person wey dey do birthday talk say 10k cake too much, una dey call her hypocrite?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:
lipsrsealed

Who are you to tell her how much is too much for a cake? Can you not perceive the irony of your conceit? You sound pissed that she considers 10k too much for cake. Why are you pissed? Is it your birthday? Is it your boyfriend? Is it your money? If she doesn't want to reject her boyfriend's money but is considerate enough to be thrifty, who are we to judge her?

Mindlessness is relative. If she feels 10k is mindless, then it is. She knows her boyfriend's financial standing. You don't. She can get a good cake for half the price and she chose to do that. Case closed. End of story. She has done nothing wrong. In fact, she has done right.

Now, we can stop going back and forth. kiss
You're taking panadol over another's headache. Imagine the venom from which you typed. SMH. grin
Belafonte:

Bwahahahaha. Please regale us with what criteria qualifies a cake to be considered of Birthday celebration status. grin grin grin
You missed it on my first post concerning this matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The First To Understand This Pic? / Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.