Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Be A Valuable Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be A Valuable Lady (3665 Views)

Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. / Tiwa Savage Tell Ladies To Offer Something More Valuable Than Sex In Rltnshps / So I Inadvertently Taught My Sis A Valuable Lesson Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

Don't forget to add, without drinking water. grin grin
Abeg no make me laugh jawe cheesy [/i]

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

A birthday cake can be 1million naira, it's no body's problem really. But if the celebrant thinks a 5k cake is sufficient for her, then it is sufficient.
I understand you bro, but if ladies now have certain standards for ordinary birthday cake, I wonder how much they will demand for wedding cake, considering that is a much higher event

men are in trouble bro sad

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

It's okay to not know everything. It's also okay to know that an eatery like Sweet Sensation can bake a better cake than you for less the price than you would. It's called cost efficiency. I have bought and eaten SS cake on quite a number of occasions, I haven't eaten yours. SS cake seemed okay to buy and eat, all we have about your cake is claims. Claims do not equal experience.

Maybe you should enter the cake baking business and stay afloat for a few years then you can become an authority on the cost and quality of cake. Till then, you're just an internet nobody arguing out of point.
I've told you to call it quit and I equally stopped engaging you 'cause once a strange moniker quotes me with misguided utterances, I consciously become very watchful.

I don't know where/what is "Sweet sensation" and it's obvious you failed to grasp the part I said cake prices varies. Perhaps, you could buy a 10ich sized cake for 5k at sweet sensation and all you'll get is Agege bread like cake. Your choice.

I don't want to engage you so quit quoting me directly or indirectly with snide remarks. Thanks.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by jericco1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
I know more than three girls that are like this. it's a good habit.

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Abbeycharles(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
A lady says a 10k birthday cake is too much for a low key birthday celebration and she automatically becomes an hypocrite in the eyes of Nairaland ladies.

Una think say na every lady dey use her two hands take eat like una?

2 Likes

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Abbeycharles(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't employ insults to win an argument. It's silly people that do that when they know they can't win an argument. A simple logical explanation can convince your opponent to substitute to your opinions rather than the hogwash you posted up there just to score cheap points

Remember we are arguing about cakes and you're saying already digressing. How many caterers have you met to conclude that a caterer can't bake a medium sized cake for 5k?

Madam, you don't know anything about catering so it's better you bury your head in ignorance cheesy
My main man. You finish work here ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't employ insults to win an argument. It's silly people that do that when they know they can't win an argument. A simple logical explanation can convince your opponent to substitute to your opinions rather than the hogwash you posted up there just to score cheap points

Remember we are arguing about cakes and you're saying already digressing. How many caterers have you met to conclude that a caterer can't bake a medium sized cake for 5k?

Madam, you don't know anything about catering so it's better you bury your head in ignorance cheesy
Who implored insults to win an argument?. I just stated how your brains are wired when such threads pops up and your best phrases..."Wife material".
grin
Coming from someone that has never baked nor have a knowledge of the prices of cake recipes in the market, I'll pass. It's a dead end street arguing with you on this one.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Who implored insults to win an argument?. I just stated how your brains are wired when such threads pops up and your best phrases..."Wife material".
grin
Coming from someone that has never baked nor have a knowledge of the prices of cake recipes in the market, I'll pass. It's a dead end street arguing with you on this one.
No matter how much you view it, this is one of the traits a man seeks in a lady before considering her for marriage.

A woman who is conscientious in spending for the rainy days is a woman of virtue not the ones who prioritize ordinary a birthday cake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
I understand you bro, but if ladies now have certain standards for ordinary birthday cake, I wonder how much they will demand for wedding cake, considering that is a much higher event

Which is exactly why this twitter post is pertinent. The message in those tweets are to get a woman who won't spend all your money on frivolities when there are pressing issues to be addressed. In this world of increasingly materialistic and avaricious females, this tweeter is letting us know we can find wife material and is, in fact, encouraging us to find them.

Mean are in trouble bro sad

Not if we stand our ground and fight back. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
No matter how much you view it, this is one of the traits a man seeks in a lady before considering her for marriage.

A woman who is conscientious in spending for the rainy days is a woman of virtue not the ones prioritize ordinary a birthday cake
As expected. Your idea of a virtues woman is warped. And FYI, no one said he ought to spend millions. Bye.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
I've told you to call it quit and I equally stopped engaging you 'cause once a strange moniker quotes me with misguided utterances, I consciously become very watchful.

I don't know where/what is "Sweet sensation" and it's obvious you failed to grasp the part I said cake prices varies. Perhaps, you could buy a 10ich sized cake for 5k at sweet sensation and all you'll get is Agege bread like cake. Your choice.

I don't want to engage you so quit quoting me directly or indirectly with snide remarks. Thanks.

What you told me to do is irrelevant. I'm under no obligations to pay it any more regard than a chirping bird. Feel free to be watchful of strange monikers, I prefer to deal with issues on their merit and as they arise, but that's just me, which is still irrelevant to this conversation.

You do not know about Sweet Sensation and you expect to be taken seriously when you talk about cake? Like I said before, you are an internet nobody with out-of-point opinions. Nobody knows you or your cake tasting and baking skills. You have no authority to talk about the price and quality of cake. Take your L and drink Lucozade.

I will quote you unless I see nothing quote-worthy. If you dont want to be quoted, don't post a comment. That is the only way you can make people not quote you; being invisible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Angy55(f): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

Easy man ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
As expected. Your idea of a virtues woman is warped. And FYI, no one said he ought to spend millions. Bye.
Who are you to tell me I have a warp idea of a virtuous woman? Shey na you wan marry wife for me ni?

Little things like this count

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by ibkayee(f): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

"Pitting", wrong? Really? If a woman came and said "there are two types of men, the ones that hit and the ones that don't", would you consider that wrong?

The bottom line is one set are desirable, the other set aren't. Whether feelings are hurt in the process is quite moot. Would you want your sons marrying inconsiderate wives?

I think the message is clear. "There are considerate and inconsiderate women. Find yourself a considerate woman".
Eh, if he hadn’t offered I’d understand, she was considerate, cool, that was nice of her, but a babe accepting the full 10k wouldn’t necessarily be ‘inconsiderate’ either since he volunteered it. Consider that birthdays are generally special occasions, I could understand if a girl thought her guy was trying to go all out for her on her day despite his budget. I get the message she’s trying to deliver, this example just isn’t that straightforward

If the example was more clearcut e.g. girls demanding the money to girls who don’t or something, I'd agree with the 'two types of girls' comparison
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

What you told me to do is irrelevant. I'm under no obligations to pay it any more regard than a chirping bird. Feel free to be watchful of strange monikers, I prefer to deal with issues on their merit and as they arise, but that's just me, which is still irrelevant to this conversation.

You do not know about Sweet Sensation and you expect to be taken seriously when you talk about cake? Like I said before, you are an internet nobody with out-of-point opinions. Nobody knows you or your cake tasting and baking skills. You have no authority to talk about the price and quality of cake. Take your L and drink Lucozade.

I will quote you unless I see nothing quote-worthy. If you dont want to be quoted, don't post a comment. That is the only way you can make peopel not quote you; being invisible.
I gave up on her when she said you can only get an Agege-like bread for 5k at SS cheesy

Though, the prices of cakes vary but if you can get a cake as low as 5k from an exotic place like SS, you should be able to get a more bigger cake from a local baker with the same amount

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Eh, if he hadn’t offered I’d understand, she was considerate, cool, that was nice of her, but a babe accepting the full 10k wouldn’t necessarily be ‘inconsiderate’ either since he volunteered it. Consider that birthdays are generally special occasions, I could understand if a girl thought her guy was trying to go all out for her on her day despite his budget. I get the message she’s trying to deliver, this example just isn’t that straightforward

If the example was more clearcut e.g. girls demanding the money to girls who don’t or something, I'd agree with the 'two types of girls' comparison

Lol. I somewhat disagree, but that's alright. We see things the way we want to see them anyway. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I gave up on her when she said you can only get an Agege-like bread for 5k at SS cheesy

Though, the prices of cakes vary but if you can get a cake as low as 5k from an exotic place like SS, you should be able to get a more bigger cake from a local baker with the same amount

She's a pretender. Pay no mind to her. I gave up when she said she didn't know Sweet Sensation, that's like on the same level as "I don't know Banky W". It deserves nothing more than a knowing eye roll.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by ibkayee(f): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

Lol. I somewhat disagree, but that's alright. We see things the way we want to see them anyway. Cheers.
Lol at least you're self aware
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by philcz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

They are vampires who are out to eat as much as they can at any time that they can. A woman who is conscientious in spending her man's money is a traitor to this avaricious group of vultures.

A quick word, though; the lady in this story may well be pretending, but anybody who faults her line of action on the face of it is someone any sane man would be wise to be wary of. grin grin
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol at least you're self aware

Hehehe. I try to be.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by MissWrite(f): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Smh, I really don't understand why everybody is just arguing about the quality and affordability of cake. A girl was given 10k by her boyfriend for cake. Fact: Yes, there are cakes worth 10k or there about. And i'm guessing babe knows that too. But she decides to return 5k to Bobo. She doesn't say: No, sweetie, the cake I want is actually 5k. She does not say: 10k! ha, let me help you save some money joor. She says instead: I don't want you to spend my bride price on my birthday. That's a joke but it's also a clear hint. A reminder of her expectations. No be only birthday cake you go do. If the boyfriend is yet to propose, he's been reminded to do so. It's not even that subtle. And if he has already proposed, then it's very understandable that they might already be saving for the D-day together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by MissWrite(f): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
birthday cake of 10k

how much for wedding cake then

smiley smh, SSG, are you being serious right now? You want to budget 10k for your wedding cake? Madam must not hear this.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
birthday cake of 10k

how much for wedding cake then
Baba if you wan do wedding, budget at least 70-100k for wedding cake cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Blackhawk01: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

About price and size, location and quality play major roles... You aren't wrong, she is right too.

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissWrite:

smiley smh, SSG, are you being serious right now? You want to budget 10k for your wedding cake? Madam must not hear this.
grin

ragady ann ? grin

I am just saying you know. The demand on men is getting to much. I certainly will not spend 10k on my birthday cake, why will I spend it on my gfs birthday cake cheesy
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba if you wan do wedding, budget at least 70-100k for wedding cake cheesy
hahaha
baba the thing shock me o
So how much we go come spend for the wedding itself, I million naira grin
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Angy55(f): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:

hahaha
baba the thing shock me o
So how much we go come spend for the wedding itself, I million naira grin
Cake 1 million naira, wedding gown 1.5 million naira. If you don't have money, go and use your testes for rituals to satisfy her... grin grin grin
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Angy55:

Cake 1 million naira, wedding gown 1.5 million naira. If you don't have money, go and use your testes for rituals to satisfy her... grin grin grin
so you don't like me ehn cry

Don't worry

when we want to do our own, we will use your womb for the money rituals grin

Don't worry about kids, we will simply adopt children grin
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by MissWrite(f): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
grin

ragady ann ? grin

I am just saying you know. The demand on men is getting to much. I certainly will not spend 10k on my birthday cake, why will I spend it on my gfs birthday cake cheesy

Yup, smiley.

grin It's the two of you that will save for your wedding now, the burden won't be all on you. And some people just decide to give 10k on a birthday and call it "cake". It doesn't mean the whole money should go on the cake. A very decent sizeable cake can come for about 7k, and you can go way cheaper if you want; or even convert it to barbecue. It might be in lieu of a gift (which is hard to figure out these days, and may be way more expensive). And you aren't expected to get yourself a "cake" on your own birthday. That's her job (or your friends, or your family). And wherever her power reaches, she fit do.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Angy55(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
so you don't like me ehn cry

Don't worry

when we want to do our own, we will use your womb for the money rituals grin

Don't worry about kids, we will simply adopt children grin

No, your testes is better off. It will yield more money
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissWrite:

Yup, smiley.

grin It's the two of you that will save for your wedding now, the burden won't be all on you. And some people just decide to give 10k on a birthday and call it "cake". It doesn't mean the whole money should go on the cake. A very decent sizeable cake can come for about 7k, and you can go way cheaper if you want; or even convert it to barbecue. It might be in lieu of a gift (which is hard to figure out these days, and may be way more expensive). And you aren't expected to get yourself a "cake" on your own birthday. That's her job (or your friends, or your family). And wherever her power reaches, she fit do.
You are a very thoughtful lady but it is too bad most Nigerian ladies don't think like you. Many ladies in this generation of ours simply want more from men, while they want to offer little in return. Some will not think of getting there any gift at all. Other may just offer themselves as gift (birthday sex) grin
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Angy55:

No, your testes is better off. It will yield more money
no I pretty sure your womb is where the magic of life happens, therefore it will produce more money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairaland Member greatdeal1408 / Thread Closed!!!!! / I Love This 16 Years Old Girl And I’m 21 Please What Should I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.