Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Be A Valuable Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be A Valuable Lady (3657 Views)

Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table. / Tiwa Savage Tell Ladies To Offer Something More Valuable Than Sex In Rltnshps / So I Inadvertently Taught My Sis A Valuable Lesson Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

Bwahahahaha. Please regale us with what criteria qualifies a cake to be considered of Birthday celebration status. grin grin grin
Nothing wey person no go see for this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Where did you get all these your facts from gan sef?
Because I know the kind of cakes you'd get with such an amount.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:
what Do You Mean? Isnt your Boyfriend relationship Going To Lead To Marriage
marriage korundecided

so everybody that got married did bf/gf
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
You could get a cake for as low as 1k in some eateries but does that make it a birthday cake?.
So what qualifies a cake as a "birthday cake"?

Please help cure my ignorance

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
You're taking panadol over another's headache. Imagine the venom from which you typed. SMH. ;DYou missed it on my first post concerning this matter.

You clearly have comprehension issues. Just being honest. How can one have anything resembling a constructive debate with you? It's impossible. grin cheesy kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. The was obviously a joke, she did nothing wrong, actually.
okay,but not after the bride tag and the boy still leaves her cry

that's my concern for now,I wish them well though

hawayusmiley
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Because I know the kind of cakes you'd get with such an amount.
I'm surprised this is coming from a lady. Even as a guy, I think I know much better than you about cakes

A cake of 3k can be shared among ten persons . Isn't that enough for a low key birthday celebration?

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm surprised this is coming from a lady. Even as a guy, I think I know much better than you about cakes

A cake of 3k can be shared among ten persons . Isn't that enough for a low key birthday celebration?
3k cake
.the one I can eat alone sheagrin
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, I was surprised seeing people lashing out to the girl oooo maybe because they don't see a part of themselves doing that.

Person wey dey do birthday talk say 10k cake too much, una dey call her hypocrite?
cheesy

They are vampires who are out to eat as much as they can at any time that they can. A woman who is conscientious in spending her man's money is a traitor to this avaricious group of vultures.

A quick word, though; the lady in this story may well be pretending, but anybody who faults her line of action on the face of it is someone any sane man would be wise to be wary of. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

No, they must buy cake as wide as a dining table. They must belleful with cake. grin. Dessert o. grin grin. Nigeria is just a big entertainment source. You can't just have a piece of cake. Each person must eat a bowl of cake. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

No, they must buy cake as wide as a dining table. They must belleful with cake. grin. Dessert o. grin grin. Nigeria is just a big entertainment source. You can't just have a piece of cake. Each person must eat a bowl of cake. grin grin grin
Hahahaha I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire ooooo... Abi shey the cake must bellyful person ni? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

marriage korundecided

so everybody that got married did bf/gf

ok...
1. You Want To Do The Old Time Religion style (brother Walks Up To You In Church And Tells You God Says You Are His Wife)... undecided

2. Or You Wait a Suitor To Come Knockin Daddy's door because He Saw A Beautiful Flower He Wants To Pluck... sad

3. Or Maybe You Are Not Interested In marriage? undecided

4. Or You Are keepin yourself For Me? grin cool
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:

ok...
1. You Want To Do The Old Time Religion style (brother Walks Up To You In Church And Tells You God Says You Are His Wife)... undecided

2. Or You Wait a Suitor To Come Knockin Daddy's door because He Saw A Beautiful Flower He Wants To Pluck... sad

3. Or Maybe You Are Not Interested In marriage? undecided

4. Or You Are keepin yourself For Me? grin cool

lolz
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
So what qualifies a cake as a "birthday cake"?

Please help cure my ignorance
Some of you just want to argue in favour of the girl 'cause she did something most of you would term as that cliché "Wife material" 'cause the average Nigerian guy is broke and wouldn't want to incure expenses on himself which is understandable. grin You and I know the nature of cakes that constitutes a birthday cake so let's quit debating on something most of you will never see lights in 'cause I could as well buy a 1k cake from an eatery and use as a birthday cake. It's not by force to celebrate birthdays if you don't have what it takes.

Let me assume she takes 5K for a cake but the question would be, what kind of cake could she buy?. You've kept hammering on some cakes sold in eateries for such amount without taking into consideration the occasion she needs the cake for. No one now would bake a good cake for 5k. How much is a rubber of flour, sugar, butter, create of eggs, gas, etc, and one's gain for baking that someone would take such an amount to give you something befitting?. In case you missed, I equally said prices depends on location 'cause where I am, you can't get a caterer bake a 5K cake. Where she was more stupid was telling the guy to save the 5k for her bride price though it was sarcastically stated but returning such amounts to him won't make him marry her.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

They are vampires who are out to eat as much as they can at any time that they can. A woman who is conscientious in spending her man's money is a traitor to this avaricious group of vultures.

A quick word, though; the lady in this story may well be pretending, but anybody who faults her line of action on the face of it is someone any sane man would be wise to be wary of. grin grin
The comments from the ladies justify the level of avariciousness of ladies of today

It's funny a lady who chose to be conscientious in lavishing money on ordinary birthday cake is a traitor
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

You know nothing about cakes. The last cake I baked to eat at home I spent more than 5K.

I didn't include liquid milk on my previous list which is above 1k.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire ooooo... Abi shey the cake must bellyful person ni? cheesy

Dem must belleful nau. If not 5k cake would be sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
The comments from the ladies justify the level of avariciousness of ladies of today

It's funny that ladies who choose to be conscientious in lavishing money on ordinary birthday cake is a traitor
cheesy

Welcome to the 21st century woman.

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lolz 4
OKAY grin
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:
OKAY grin
grin ole
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
You know nothing about cakes. The last cake I baked to eat at home I spent more than 5K.

I didn't include liquid milk on my previous list which is above 1k.
And you sat down to devour a cake of 5k? undecided

You should be able to eat 15 wraps of fufu then

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Some of you just want to argue in favour of the girl 'cause she did something most of you would term as that cliché "Wife material" 'cause the average Nigerian guy is broke and wouldn't want to incure expenses on himself which is understandable. grin You and I know the nature of cakes that constitutes a birthday cake so let's quit debating on something most of you will never see lights in 'cause I could as well buy a 1k cake from an eatery and use as a birthday cake. It's not by force to celebrate birthdays if you don't have what it takes.

Let me assume she takes 5K for a cake but the question would be, what kind of cake could she buy?. You've kept hammering on some cakes sold in eateries for such amount without taking into consideration the occasion she needs the cake for. No one now would bake a good cake for 5k. How much is a rubber of flour, sugar, butter, create of eggs, gas, etc, and one's gain for baking that someone would take such an amount to give you something befitting?. In case you missed, I equally said prices depends on location 'cause where I am, you can't get a caterer bake a 5K cake. Where she was more stupid was telling the guy to save the 5k for her bride price though it was sarcastically stated but returning such amounts to him won't make him marry her.

It's okay to not know everything. It's also okay to know that an eatery like Sweet Sensation can bake a better cake than you for less the price than you would. It's called cost efficiency. I have bought and eaten SS cake on quite a number of occasions, I haven't eaten yours. SS cake seemed okay to buy and eat, all we have about your cake is claims. Claims do not equal experience.

Maybe you should enter the cake baking business and stay afloat for a few years then you can become an authority on the cost and quality of cake. Till then, you're just an internet nobody arguing out of point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

Don't forget to add, without drinking water. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by ibkayee(f): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
The example may not apply to you literally, affordability is subjective and what may not be expensive to you may be to a lot to another person. I get the message behind it though; don't spend frivolously when you can use the money on more important things, the girl most likely knows her guy's budget, so 5k may just be an amount she knows he personally could put to better use.

Pitting the 'two types of girls' against each other is where she went wrong with her message though, people may overlook the message and focus on her trying to make it a competition
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Belafonte:

Dem must belleful nau. If not 5k cake would be sufficient.
A 5k cake is not as small as they think nah. The last time a friend bought a cake of 3k at Kingston Joe for a mini birthday celebration, it went round about 10 persons nah

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

I've siblings, two of our neighbours ate and I had some reserved in fridge.
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Pitting the 'two types of girls' against each other is where she went wrong with her message though, people may overlook the message and focus on her trying to make it a competition

"Pitting", wrong? Really? If a woman came and said "there are two types of men, the ones that hit and the ones that don't", would you consider that wrong?

The bottom line is one set are desirable, the other set aren't. Whether feelings are hurt in the process is quite moot. Would you want your sons marrying inconsiderate wives?

I think the message is clear. "There are considerate and inconsiderate women. Find yourself a considerate woman".

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
birthday cake of 10k
how much for wedding cake then

3 Likes

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by Belafonte(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
birthday cake of 10k

how much for wedding cake then

A birthday cake can be 1million naira, it's no body's problem really. But if the celebrant thinks a 5k cake is sufficient for her, then it is sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Be A Valuable Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

Relax Madam! Don't employ insults when trying to win an argument. It's silly people that do that when they know they don't have what it takes to win an argument. A simple logical explanation can convince your opponent to subscribe to your opinions rather than the hogwash you posted up there just to score cheap points

Remember we are arguing about cakes and you're already digressing. How many caterers have you met to conclude that a caterer can't bake a medium sized cake for 5k?

Madam, you don't know anything about catering so it's better you bury your head in ignorance cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area / My Boyfriend Told Me To Stop Communicating "For Now" / Ladies Who Go Through This, How Do You Cope. (beginning Of Jealousy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.