Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Want My Husband To Be Like...... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want My Husband To Be Like...... (7043 Views)

I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by MissWrite(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
We all just assume that behind every successful man, there's a supportive woman. Sometimes all there is is just a lucky woman. Don't rely on your husband to cover up your lack of personal drive. Women should build themselves too. Men should make lists like this too: I want my wife to be like Hilary Clinton, Beyoncé, Chimamanda, Theresa May, Maya Angelou, Malala Yousafzai, Margaret Atwood.......

1 Like

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by mikejj(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin endtime girls want already made man.wish i had a bae that can trust me!
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by robosky02(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
onyindidi did you hear grin
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Oyindidi(f): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
robosky02:
onyindidi did you hear grin
undecided
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
What of the ones without vision?. Don't tell me they all have visions. cheesy

Again, it's one thing to have a vision and it's another to pursue one's vision. Men have proven not be reliable. Gone are the days your mothers and fathers struggled together in marriage. you could build a man for another woman. So why not build yourself rather?.
nna ehn

I have my cane here o

You are right sha, it is better you marry a man that will accommodate your dreams and aspirations. So that none of you will have regrets later in life.

I have seen a lot of cases where some women regret abandoning a successful career for marriage and later live to regret the decision.

I still want to flog you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Amarabae(f): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why must the concept of a successful marriage be build around the man? Making women look as if we are weak vessels who can't champion the course of a successful marital union.
There are ladies who are breadwinners of their marital home but they are not fully appreciated.
What if it is an emeka or gbenga on the street etc that got lucky and married a successful lady like Linda ikeji?
BTW there is NOTHING wrong in. A girl dreaming of marrying a rich guy.
It's her choice and dream.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na waohcheesy..dont u want a husband with ten packs, 15 inches ding dong,richer than Bill Gates,stronger than Lexington Steel in ze oza room,generous like E moneycheesy,can prepare u a breakfast of moi moi and pap and serve u in the bedroom,can dance better than micheal Jackson...etc..that's wat i was expecting to see oocheesy...
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by captainbangz: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
What about Mohammadu Buhari, Donal Trump and Robert Mugabe¿¿¿
sexybbstar:
I want my husband to be like Ben Carson

I want my husband to be like Fela Durotoye

I want my husband to be like Myles Munroe

I want my husband to be like Robert Kiyosaki

I want my husband to be like Sam Adeyemi

I want my husband to be like Enoch Adeboye

I want my husband to be like Yemi Osinbajo

I want my husband to like Steve Harris

I want my husband to be like Mike Bamiloye

I want my husband to be like Barak Obama

I want my husband to be like Goodluck Jonathan

I want my husband to be like Olu Jacobs

I want my husband to be like Voke Roy Onakpoya

I want my husband to be like Bisi Adewale

I want my husband to be like Praise Fowowe

I want my husband to be like Sanuel Olagbenjo

...their wives are indeed fortunate to have them

Hey! Wake up...
Their wives didn’t marry the men you know
They built them.
Their wives didn’t marry the fire,
They fanned the smoke to flame.
Their wives didn’t marry the celebrities
They took a chance on the nonentities.
Their wives didn’t marry the glory
They were part of the stories.

Never give up on a man with a vision...
To them belong the future.

#celebrating_the_women_who_risked_all_for_their_men .
God bless your home.....

#copied
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
xynerise:
Op...you talk about marriage these days...hope all is well?

Them sell when girl dey always sing Celine Dion music for compound, e mean say she dey find boyfriend grin
...a new day haa..s come...a new day haa..s comecheesy..i was waiting for so long...for a miracle to come...everyone told me to be strong...cheesy
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Dasherz(f): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hehehehe nad me
BluntBoy:

Dash cheesy

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Sirgay: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Why must the concept of a successful marriage be build around the man? Making women look as if we are weak vessels who can't champion the course of a successful marital union.
There are ladies who are breadwinners of their marital home but they are not fully appreciated.
What if it is an emeka or gbenga on the street etc that got lucky and married a successful lady like Linda ikeji?
BTW there is NOTHING wrong in. A girl dreaming of marrying a rich guy.
It's her choice and dream.
shut up! and Go suck your husband's dick!

1 Like

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Some are without dreams and vision. As a lady, one should be able to recognise the ones with vision.
i Will Tell My God To Give Me A Wife like You... Benita has A Bad History With Men,jus Leave Her
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
xynerise:

Exactly....gone are the days when women hope to build a man and ignore herself...

Make una build unaself make we sef come assist na
buildin A Man Doesnt Stop A Woman From Building Herself
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:
i Will Tell My God To Give Me A Wife like You... Benita has A Bad History With Men,jus Leave Her
Lol cheesy. Anyway, it's cool. I'm sure that's not you on your dp? Right?
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by apenaola(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
acme6:
I just want a tall, caring, loving husband, I'm not asking for too much.

What if he's short but got other attributes?
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol cheesy. Anyway, it's cool. I'm sure that's not you on your dp? Right?
hahahahaha... I Actually Made People Believe It Is I... Its Not Me. Its A Picture From Facebook smiley
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahaha... I Actually Made People Believe It Is I... Its Not Me. Its A Picture From Facebook smiley
I know it's not you. The way you type, that man on that your dp can't type that way. cheesy
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Bigprick9inches: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
No, someike their husband to be loaded with $$$, big prick like mine, 6pack like mine, care for them like a queen and Bleep the hell outta them like a real hoe. So remove all those things you wrote there
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

I know it's not you. The way you type, that man on that your dp can't type that way . cheesy
hahahahaha... you got me laughin hard here... na so the man worse reach? lol... the face doesnt match the personality right? lol
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
apenaola:

Lol.

My dear, God gives us our heart desire at the end. Only if we are patient and prayerful.

For me, I can't settle for less sha.

And thats the truth.

Have been given dry options of men whom if I had married one will think he's my driver and gardener and all I hear is I should Behind him up. To my level.
Am. Like for crying out loud, even me sef do not respect this kind of guy, so which one is Behind him up again undecided

Abeg i can't deal jare.

Anyways I thank God am. With someone of my class. And I hope it ends well.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bigprick9inches:
No, someike their husband to be loaded with $$$, big prick like mine, 6pack like mine, care for them like a queen and Bleep the hell outta them like a real hoe. So remove all those things you wrote there
my Brother You Cant have It All. Is Either You Have Big Dick And On Money or Big Dick and No Sense or money And Small Dick or money And No Sense. Or You Dont Have Any At All
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
apenaola:

I want him tall.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Bigprick9inches: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2017
DeadRat:
my Brother You Cant have It All. Is Either You Have Big Dick And On Money or Big Dick and No Sense or money And Small Dick or money And No Sense. Or You Dont Have Any At All
No, you still have a few guys that got all
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Marshalxv(m): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2017
acme6:
I just want a tall, caring, loving husband, I'm not asking for too much.

Lol,na short man u go marry so o
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahaha... you got me laughin hard here... na so the man worse reach? lol... the face doesnt match the personality right? lol
There is no match at all cheesy
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
There is no match at all cheesy
Good Morning!
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2017
DeadRat:
Good Morning!
Good morning dear
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Good morning dear
how Was Sleep Last Night
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
DeadRat:
how Was Sleep Last Night
It was fine, I slept well.

1 Like

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by dratine(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:
What of the ones without vision?. Don't tell me they all have visions. cheesy

Again, it's one thing to have a vision and it's another to pursue one's vision. Men have proven not be reliable. Gone are the days your mothers and fathers struggled together in marriage. you could build a man for another woman. So why not build yourself rather?.
And marry yourself
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Like...... by OlufemiWhit(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hy sexybbstar, so I'm in osogbo and would love to meet you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NL Ladies Are The That UGLY / She Cried After Kissing Me. / Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.