Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Much Money To Leave The Love Of Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Money To Leave The Love Of Your Life? (314 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money To Leave The Love Of Your Life? by BattaBox: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
If you entered your babe's house, and her father was waiting to offer you money to leave his daughter, would you do it? And, if so, for how much money? grin grin

This video asking Nigerians if they would "sell" their babe is hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_fcd-ZvqEI
Re: How Much Money To Leave The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
30 billion

(1) (Reply)

There's Great Goodwill Not Discriminating. My Testimony. / In The Heat Of Endsars Protest, Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend / Women Want Equality, Yet They Want Men To Still Do Everything For Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.